Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 584652 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1525 on: June 24, 2018, 02:20:54 AM »
Here are the possible flights for Zurich

The dates have shown on June 23-24:
Emirates (EK) 730 to Dubai-Intl (DXB), departed 4:20 pm (4:09 pm‡) and arrived at 10:50 pm (10:29 pm‡)
Swiss (LX) 243 to Zurich (ZRH), departed 1:35 am (1:43 am‡) and arrived at 6:25 am (6:24 am‡), both the following day.

OR

Kenya Airways (KQ) 415 to Nairobi-Kenyatta (NBO), departed 5:20 pm and arrived at 6:30 pm
Swiss (LX) 296 to Zurich (ZRH), departed 7:40 pm (7:47 pm‡) and arrived at 6:15 am (6:15 am‡) the next day, which includes a technical stop at Dar es Salaam between 9:05 pm to 10:10 pm.

‡ = Actual time

I concur this could be right.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:05:53 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline AlizaNY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1526 on: June 24, 2018, 02:25:48 AM »
If you zoom in on the photo and look out the window behind the group, you see a huge pillar, looks
like it could be underground or something. Also you see more light there as well.

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1527 on: June 24, 2018, 02:29:49 AM »
Britney is clearly holding her passport and a plane ticket inside that. Seems to be on a gangway to me.

The most important thing though is figuring out what airport its in.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1528 on: June 24, 2018, 02:32:19 AM »
Can yall imagine if both FF teams are still in it and it turns out they are leading the pack and the teams often spotted are behind them?

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #1529 on: June 24, 2018, 02:33:01 AM »
They're wearing jackets or long sleeve mostly, it's probably somewhere in Europe.

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1530 on: June 24, 2018, 02:37:42 AM »
I just thought of something. Where is production in that picture? Unless they are off camera !🤷🏻‍♀️
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:42:22 AM by NancyJ »

Offline babs11

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1531 on: June 24, 2018, 02:49:27 AM »
And y would people wear oregon shirts in switzerland. culd they be in the us?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:54:11 AM by babs11 »

Offline clace

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1532 on: June 24, 2018, 03:05:36 AM »
I just looked at the girl's facebook profile and, while most recent activity is not public, if you look at her recently added friends, one of the two lives in Kampala, Uganda. Seems unlikely that a student athlete from Oregon would befriend a Kampala resident unless they were in Uganda. And, Entebbe airport does have jet bridges in the style of that photo (https://www.instagram.com/p/wmqlMtv0bs/?hl=en&taken-at=263705643). Combined with the fact that we know everyone else left during the day and this was at night, I'd say it's not looking good for Brit/Janelle unless this photo was posted VERY delayed from when they arrived (but the passport + boarding pass looks like departure).
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:17:35 AM by clace »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1533 on: June 24, 2018, 03:16:03 AM »
Didn't they arrive in the evening in Uganda?

Offline ChewyDips

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1534 on: June 24, 2018, 03:18:37 AM »
We can relax for a minute - I'm sure we'll see teams soon enough.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1535 on: June 24, 2018, 03:56:13 AM »
Quote from: Peach
Expecting Kevin and Drew would know just the right words!

I'm a little confused by this reference as this wasn't visited in TAR Original. But Derek and Drew (Riker) were on TAR 3 and performed the Fast Forward about this time in season 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do3lNA7JqL8   #10 

Y'all crack me up!! :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1536 on: June 24, 2018, 03:59:10 AM »
I just looked at the girl's facebook profile and, while most recent activity is not public, if you look at her recently added friends, one of the two lives in Kampala, Uganda. Seems unlikely that a student athlete from Oregon would befriend a Kampala resident unless they were in Uganda. And, Entebbe airport does have jet bridges in the style of that photo (https://www.instagram.com/p/wmqlMtv0bs/?hl=en&taken-at=263705643). Combined with the fact that we know everyone else left during the day and this was at night, I'd say it's not looking good for Brit/Janelle unless this photo was posted VERY delayed from when they arrived (but the passport + boarding pass looks like departure).

They could be at the back of the pack or may have left in the wee hours of the morning ahead of the other teams.

Offline KingNorth

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1537 on: June 24, 2018, 03:59:45 AM »
Leo & Jamal have come back from the dead before, let's not pencil them in as 4th boot just yet hahaha.

Offline AlizaNY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1538 on: June 24, 2018, 04:06:12 AM »
Wow! Seems no matter what is posted in sightings, some people keep saying "it doesn't look good for Brit and Janelle".  It's almost like a wish......

Online PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #1539 on: June 24, 2018, 04:23:08 AM »

They could be at the back of the pack or may have left in the wee hours of the morning ahead of the other teams.

Or maybe at the FRONT of the pack. They might be the strongest FF team this season?

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1540 on: June 24, 2018, 04:32:48 AM »
Wow! Seems no matter what is posted in sightings, some people keep saying "it doesn't look good for Brit and Janelle".  It's almost like a wish......

No, it's just that the only other possibility is Leo/Jamal, who are like cockroaches you step on many times but never die. And this picture isn't proof enough that they are still in the race (no cameramen in sight, looks like they're boarding a plane when the sun isn't up, and they look very tired in the pic).

So we still need sightings of them in Europe for confirmation

Offline Lexie

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1541 on: June 24, 2018, 05:41:41 AM »

I don't think that's true.  Brit and Janelle are very popular with a lot of fans.  For a lot of female fans of BB, Janelle was our first "girl crush" and Brit has a killer sense of humor. 

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1542 on: June 24, 2018, 06:28:53 AM »
It's almost sad, really.  Teams heading to sequester or already in sequester are rarely captured on tape or camera (Jordan & Jeff and Cedric & Shawn were two very rare, coincidental exceptions).

Britney & Janelle are there, on camera, so it's clear to me that they're alive.

No, it's just that the only other possibility is Leo/Jamal, who are like cockroaches you step on many times but never die. And this picture isn't proof enough that they are still in the race (no cameramen in sight, looks like they're boarding a plane when the sun isn't up, and they look very tired in the pic).

So we still need sightings of them in Europe for confirmation
No.  We don't.  That sighting is more than enough.  Just because there are no camera crews doesn't mean they aren't around them.  Remember that they weren't around the eight teams in the pic they all took before.  Besides, back in TAR18, there was that sighting of Kisha & Jen on that train from Liechtenstein to Switzerland, and their camera crew wasn't filming, either, lending to the thought that they were decoys.  Turns out that they just weren't allowed to film en route to Switzerland.  So that could apply here.  Or they are filming, and the Swiss people around them just didn't want them in the shot.

Offline BBFan86

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1543 on: June 24, 2018, 07:10:12 AM »
I’m scared to get too excited about the Britney/Janelle sighting, ugh. It’s tough be a Britney fan every leg I think it’s it for her. The Britney/Janelle pics looks like their boarding a plane while the Becca/Christie pic is on the train. Can someone confirm Britney & Janelle are still in the race so I can stop stressing  :'(

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1544 on: June 24, 2018, 07:58:28 AM »
Clear that queen Britney and janelle are way ahead of everyone else like the queens they are.  :luvya:

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1545 on: June 24, 2018, 08:14:11 AM »
In my opinion Britney and Janelle's pic is clearly taken in the airport on the way to plane. That's why Brit has her passport in her hands.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1546 on: June 24, 2018, 08:44:13 AM »
Iga Philip, who spotted the teams in Uganda and took the photos, is a big TAR fan. So if he says he saw Rachel & Elissa, I'd be willing to trust him.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1547 on: June 24, 2018, 08:48:18 AM »
Iga Philip, who spotted the teams in Uganda and took the photos, is a big TAR fan. So if he says he saw Rachel & Elissa, I'd be willing to trust him.

Yeah. I've known that guy for a few years.

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1548 on: June 24, 2018, 08:49:35 AM »
Wait, but the picture was posted 30 minutes ago and it looks dark. It's morning in Europe. Hmmmm

Time photo posted doesn't necessarily equal time it was taken  :groan:

Offline Jmpenn

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1549 on: June 24, 2018, 08:53:08 AM »

Yeah. I've known that guy for a few years.
But did he see them at the same time as the other teams or earlier?  If 2 teams are ahead and he saw Rachel/Elissa at the same time as the other teams then maybe Janelle/Britney are in the lead.