The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 30: Alexander Rossi & Conor Daly (IndyCar Drivers/Friends) #TeamIndyCar

<< < (3/7) > >>

TARUSAFan:
Conor at the Baguette Detour: "I hate not being able to do things, and if I'm not succeeding, I hate it." Also, at the Pit Stop in Leg 5, when he said (pertaining to Lucas & Brittany's engagement) "I won't be seeing those anytime soon for me." This is definitely me. The way he acts is like me. Like him, I'm single and not ready to date women anytime. Alex on the other hand also depicts another side of me. He is frank with Conor when he gets irritated when he is not doing things as he should, the same way as I am to my friends. Of the 30 Seasons on TAR, Alex & Conor are the only team that really depict my personality and attitude. They both love cars and I used to race as well during my pre-teenage years & teenage years but I did not continue racing as the sport is very costly. But I am more of a Conor.

Declive:
Same goes for me, but i'm Conor and my brother is Alex.

BourkieBoy:
But Conor is an idiot saying we shouldn't follow speed limits...

Marionete:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on January 27, 2018, 05:31:04 PM ---But Conor is an idiot saying we shouldn't follow speed limits...

--- End quote ---
that was a joke lol

Declive:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on January 27, 2018, 05:31:04 PM ---But Conor is an idiot saying we shouldn't follow speed limits...

--- End quote ---

I've lost my driver's license for drinking and driving.

Even when we're stupid, we look alike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version