Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 802803 times)

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1375 on: October 16, 2017, 09:54:05 AM »
If it was keep on racing I don’t think they would hold the lifeguards there or give them ice cream. I have a feeling it’s a regular nel if anything

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1376 on: October 16, 2017, 10:11:21 AM »
If it was keep on racing I don’t think they would hold the lifeguards there or give them ice cream. I have a feeling it’s a regular nel if anything

fwiw the guy who said they were 1st and 2nd... doesn't know for sure, those were just the first teams he saw.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1377 on: October 16, 2017, 10:12:40 AM »

fwiw the guy who said they were 1st and 2nd... doesn't know for sure, those were just the first teams he saw.

No matter what place they were in they usually wouldn’t hold them on the mat for a keep on racing leg it goes quick

Offline LibertyLove08

• RFF Jr. Member
Always have an attitude of gratitude. :)

Offline aribb19

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1379 on: October 16, 2017, 10:29:33 AM »
Witness says lifeguards and skieres are teams he saw on the mat then they packed up and left shortly afterwards.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1380 on: October 16, 2017, 10:32:29 AM »
I bet NEL..

Offline G~Ann

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1381 on: October 16, 2017, 10:35:34 AM »
Witness says lifeguards and skieres are teams he saw on the mat then they packed up and left shortly afterwards.

Just wondering if you got to talk with the witness or did you see this some place else?
Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son's eyes and realize I've already created one.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1382 on: October 16, 2017, 10:35:59 AM »
This must have been NEL

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1383 on: October 16, 2017, 10:38:36 AM »
What's up with the lifeguards eating an ice cream lol ?
It almost looks like they were waiting for their penalty and decided to eat an ice cream while waiting, and then the skiers showed up and both team checked in...

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1384 on: October 16, 2017, 10:40:34 AM »
How the heck is the skiers and lifeguards beating Jody? It makes no sense to me.  :chute:

They got to be helping eachother in tasks

Well I thought Racecar drivers and Violinists would for sure make the finals and now I am hearing that one or both of those teams could be out.  Lot of things can go wrong and the order can switch constantly.

Also we don't even know the lifeguards and skiers were front of pack.. Now I am hearing they packed up after skiers and lifeguards arrived implying they could be last.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1385 on: October 16, 2017, 10:44:39 AM »
People on twitter are now saying the skiers and lifeguards could have been top 2 middle 2 or bottom 2

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #1386 on: October 16, 2017, 10:46:24 AM »
What's up with the lifeguards eating an ice cream lol ?
It almost looks like they were waiting for their penalty and decided to eat an ice cream while waiting, and then the skiers showed up and both team checked in...

Thinking the same thing. Skiers look upset in some of the pics, but if they were last, Phil is smiling a bit too much for an elimination.

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1387 on: October 16, 2017, 10:47:54 AM »
Aren’t the skiers Olympian’s and didn’t the lifeguards rescue around 500 people? They seem like great competitors I’m not sure why it’s surprising

Olympians have to do with Greek mythology. Did you mean Olympic athletes? In that case, no, they are not Olympic athletes.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1388 on: October 16, 2017, 10:51:58 AM »
If they packed up the cameras after the skiers and lifeguards cam then clearly they are in last place. It would also explain why the skiers look upset in the pics. It's probably a non elimination leg though. So that means next leg will prob have a u turn. The speed bump will hinder either the lifeguards or skiers,

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #1389 on: October 16, 2017, 10:52:59 AM »
Aren’t the skiers Olympian’s and didn’t the lifeguards rescue around 500 people? They seem like great competitors I’m not sure why it’s surprising

Olympians have to do with Greek mythology. Did you mean Olympic athletes? In that case, no, they are not Olympic athletes.

Yeah but no. Olympian refers to Olympic athletes as well.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1390 on: October 16, 2017, 10:53:40 AM »
If they packed up the cameras after the skiers and lifeguards cam then clearly they are in last place. It would also explain why the skiers look upset in the pics. It's probably a non elimination leg though. So that means next leg will prob have a u turn. The speed bump will hinder either the lifeguards or skiers,

If Phil is smiling at that moment, probably is a NEL

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1391 on: October 16, 2017, 10:57:10 AM »

If Phil is smiling at that moment, probably is a NEL
Also, so many people gathered around. Its hard to digest them being first and huge crowd already there.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1392 on: October 16, 2017, 11:01:49 AM »

i dont know if this is passive aggressive but olympians also means olympic athletes. i thought i read they were in the olympics. guess not

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1393 on: October 16, 2017, 11:04:56 AM »
I still think this is a NEL. They prob want more teams racing in Africa for the filming. The eliminated team has to fly all the way back from Africa to sequester in Europe. They prob would keep them around another leg until they all leave at the same time

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1394 on: October 16, 2017, 11:14:25 AM »
I still think this is a NEL. They prob want more teams racing in Africa for the filming. The eliminated team has to fly all the way back from Africa to sequester in Europe. They prob would keep them around another leg until they all leave at the same time

I thought that from F6 eliminated teams don't go into sequester and just travel with production along the route, used as decoys and leg testers.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1395 on: October 16, 2017, 11:17:14 AM »

I thought that from F6 eliminated teams don't go into sequester and just travel with production along the route, used as decoys and leg testers.

I think it depends on where they are location wise. Not sure if every season is the same? Could be. Either way I feel like they want more teams to film in Africa because of the thrilling tasks that they usually have. Just my opinion

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1396 on: October 16, 2017, 11:17:48 AM »
It should be noted that the person who saw skiers/Lifeguards went to work and came back and everything was packed up..

So lifeguards skiers arent necessarly bottom OR top two..  Just the only two seen by that source.  They could have placed anywhere.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1397 on: October 16, 2017, 11:20:28 AM »
^ Interesting. I'm guessing they were either top 2 or towards the upper pack if the guy went to work and came back to packing up.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1398 on: October 16, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »
^ Interesting. I'm guessing they were either top 2 or towards the upper pack if the guy went to work and came back to packing up.

no he didn't come back to packing up.  When he came back everything was gone. 

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1399 on: October 16, 2017, 11:23:16 AM »
Oh gotcha. Who knows they clean up everything so fast