The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 5 Ep 9 LIVE SHOW Updates & Commentary! *Starts 9 PM GMT+8!*

<< < (2/13) > >>

gamerfan09:
Yvonne & Chloe ask their driver how far it is. Their driver says its two hours :o Chloe says that her ankle was hurt in the Singapore leg and hope that it's not detrimental to their performance in the leg.

All teams are now running up the hill and fighting to make it to the Yield.

Yvonne & Chloe arrive and say that it stinks and Yvonne says it smells like Chloe's armpits :lol: <3

Rona is crying :( She says that she can't feel her toes. She had a recent knee surgery. Eric asks if she wants to quit, Rona refuses and says there's no quitting.

Rona: #ICantFeelMyToes :lol: <3

Yvonne & Chloe arrive at the Yield. They choose not to Yield and get the Roadblock clue. Who wants to crush it?

Roadblock: One team member must collect 80kg of Sulfur to get their next clue.

Yvonne chooses to perform the Roadblock.

Parul & Maggie arrive and yield Treasuri & Louisa. Parul does it.

Treasuri & Louisa arrive at the Yield. They understand and instead choose to watch the other teams doing the Roadblock to get a good strategy at performing the task.

Eric & Rona arrive. Eric does the Roadblock.

Yvonne struggles at the Roadblock while Eric does well and other teams call him "BEAST MODE".

Parul: If anyone knows to mess with me, you know what's happening! *smashes rock* :lol: <3

The Yield runs out and Louisa chooses to do the Roadblock!

gamerfan09:
I didn't mention it, but Louisa is forced to do the Roadblock to even the RB count. Louisa gets heavier rocks to get more sulfur.

Eric is done! They're out in first!

Route Info: Make your say to SDN2 Kecamatan Gilagah! CAUTION: UTURN AHEAD! :o

gamerfan09:
At the Roadblock, Parul & Maggie finish in 2nd!

Louisa makes progress while Yvonne falls down!

Commercials.

gamerfan09:
This leg is great so far but I am NOT a big fan of a Yield AND a U-Turn on the same leg AT THE FINAL FOUR. Come on!  (:;)

Platrium:
Yield and U-turn!?!?!? :nut: :nut: :nut:

My gut tells me Trez & Lou might still make it past this leg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version