The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 5 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**

(1/31) > >>

georgiapeach:
This thread is the WORKZONE of our spoilers.

This is where ALL the spoiler speculation/discussion of the TARA 5 race goes, NOT in the LIVE thread. It is where we try to thrash out what the LIVE sightings mean.

As always, per RFF's practices, we do not spoil the start location (iunless officially revealed) until it is believed that the teams are safely underway. We would never want to put a team in jeopardy or cause them distress or interfere with the actual running of the race. Info on future legs may also occasionally be protected for those reasons. But if you have info to share beforehand , we would love to know, so please PM or email me! Spoilers are treasured!

This thread will be opened once the race is beginning.

ZouLy:

Ok, so Jakarta is over for Starting line and Leg 1 apparently,
Let's wrap'em up a little :

Starting Line :
Possibly Sunda Kelapa harbour

Task :
1. Kota tua (assembling bicycle)
2. Monas / National monument (ride the bike through a certain course) or could be rode the bike that they were assembling previously,
3. If we still speculating on Alan's pit stop finding, we might have a basement of historical museum (which tends to be famous because it's horror story) :lol:

So far that might be all for now, will look forward for some more findings..

TAR Indo teams are preparing for a possible Leg 2 in Bandung, we are still calculating the route for Bandung's leg.. :lol:

Keep it up guys,  :conf: :hoot:

fossil-racer:
Could the starting line actually be the Monas/National Monument

In this pic I see a potential start to the backpacks being lined up.

georgiapeach:
And take a close look at the bike shop pics, they are in a very wooded area, maybe that will help with where they rode?

That Wu shot looks like a parking deck or basement to me, but he has to be looking up at something!

georgiapeach:
Okay we had THIS which now appears incorrect or has been revised..

If anyone can update me I would appreciate it!!

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 28, 2016, 06:02:19 PM ---Thanks to Zouly!

Leg 1 : Jakarta, INA
Leg 2 : Yogyakarta, INA
Leg 3 : Singapore, SIN
Leg 4 : Kuala Lumpur, MAS
Leg 5 : Ho Chi Minh city, VNM
Leg 6 : Manila, PHI
Leg 7 : Taipei, TPE
Leg 8 : Bandung, INA
Leg 9 : Banyuwangi, INA
Leg 10 : Bali, INA

http://www.beritasatu.com/destinasi/376863-the-amazing-race-asia-season-5-promosikan-pariwisata-indonesia.html

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version