Author Topic: S31: Tasha Fox (Bayon)  (Read 6703 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S31: Tasha Fox (Bayon)
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2015, 02:06:16 AM »
I think Tasha is the Dawn of FvF 2

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2015, 02:10:38 AM »

Hopefully Kass yells at her if she makes FTC and makes Tasha take out her teeth too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2015, 04:36:55 AM »

Hopefully Kass yells at her if she makes FTC and makes Tasha take out her teeth too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please..!!!  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2015, 03:06:15 PM »
Following Episode 8: Tasha had been a major power-broker this season until taking a massive blow by losing her closest ally Andrew Savage at the most recent tribal council. Tasha has made several enemies on the eventual jury, so it seems unlikely that she can win the title of Sole Survivor, since anyone who might still favor her now would not feel that way if she eliminates them. She more than anyone needs to stay the course by eliminating the triumvirate of Ciera, Wentworth, and Abi-Maria, since their votes along with Kass' are already lost votes at the final tribal council. Then, as long as she plays fairly with everyone else (i.e. no more manufactured lies and denials of them at tribal council), she stands a chance to win a majority at the end. Taking the unlikeable Abi-Maria to the end would insult her alliance, one or two of whom she would directly vote out. Tasha has faced long odds already this season and overcame them. One wonders if she can do it again. With so many smart players left, it seems unlikely.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2015, 01:47:13 PM »
Following Episode 9: Tasha was quite hypocritical at tribal council about expressing how the strongest voting blocks will make it to the end, since her and Andrew Savage's ability to break apart the perceived voting block at the short-lived Angkor tribe is the only reason why she is at this point in the game. If Tasha somehow manages to become a finalist, her past lies toward Cass and hypocritical statements like these will be used against her. At this stage in time, there are very few castaways whom she could defeat in a final jury vote, and one of those few, Abi-Maria, can make the case that Tasha would have been eliminated a long time ago if not her actions. Tasha will have to earn good will among her remaining tribemates through sharing a reward with them.

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2015, 01:03:35 PM »
Following Episodes 10, 11, and 12: Tasha has been very likeable and loyal to many of the other jurors and potential jurors. She has shown a willingness to adapt to changes that may not have gone in her favor. She faces a similar plight as Spencer in that, if she should reach the finals, she would have to be very persuasive in showing how she was involved in deliberating on the decisions rather than being a mere pawn. However, she drew the ire of Kass and Ciera (and by extension Kelley Wentworth and Abi-Maria) when she perpetrated a ruse before the vote which eliminated Kass.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2015, 12:17:42 PM »
Her edit is a bit strange to me both seasons - she seems like THE dominating player some episodes, and then is shown as completely UTR and invisible during other episodes :( And tbh I liked her more in Cagayan, but still a Tasha fan :luvya:

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2015, 05:32:43 AM »
EWWW THIS GIRL. HER COMMENTS THIS EP WERE SO SMUG AND CONDESCENDING. LIKE WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE? KELLEY/KEITH/ABI ALL DESERVE TO BE THERE AND THIS SMUG PUNK THINKS IT'S A DISSERVICE TO FANS TO KEEP THEM IN? LIKE WTF GURL. SO CRINGEWORTHY. SHE'S MORE ANNOYING THAN J*ST*N HONESTLY. UGHHH. HOPE THIS B*TCH GETS SLAUGHTERED BY KASS AND THE JURY IN THE FTC, INSTEAD OF GETTING VOTED OUT. IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN TO SEE HER GET 0 VOTES IN THE END.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2015, 05:43:49 AM »
EWWW THIS GIRL. HER COMMENTS THIS EP WERE SO SMUG AND CONDESCENDING. LIKE WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE? KELLEY/KEITH/ABI ALL DESERVE TO BE THERE AND THIS SMUG PUNK THINKS IT'S A DISSERVICE TO FANS TO KEEP THEM IN? LIKE WTF GURL. SO CRINGEWORTHY. SHE'S MORE ANNOYING THAN J*ST*N HONESTLY. UGHHH. HOPE THIS B*TCH GETS SLAUGHTERED BY KASS AND THE JURY IN THE FTC, INSTEAD OF GETTING VOTED OUT. IT WILL BE SO MUCH MORE FUN TO SEE HER GET 0 VOTES IN THE END.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2015, 06:31:17 AM »

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2015, 06:36:08 AM »
As one of her biggest fans on Cagayan, seeing her morph into this completely unbearable human being is not only heartbreaking, but massively anger-inducing.

I voted for Tasha everyday to see the positive smiling person on Cagayan.

Not a season-ruining male-enabling arrogant condescending bitch. :res:

Congratulations Tasha! You have successfully dropped from my Top 50 to my BOTTOM 50! TTYN!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2015, 06:36:46 AM »

Can't wait for Kass to trash her whether she is in FTC or not :lol: <3

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2015, 07:14:20 AM »
tbh seeing Tasha being smug af heading into FTC only to be destroyed by the jury is a heartwarming prospect.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2015, 11:12:25 AM »
Following Episode 13: Tasha had a terrifying moment during the immunity challenge. Thankfully she was rescued and then recovered from being distressed and possibly beginning to drown. As much as she feels she has been a key player, her only power move was early in the merge state when she played a ruse on Kass and Ciera. She cannot make a case for Sole Survivor against Jeremy both in terms of strategizing (as she was left out of pivotal decisions, particular Kelly Wiglesworth) and loyalty (as she will not receive votes from Kass, Ciera, Abi-Maria, Kelley Wentworth, Stephen, and possibly Joe). Her only chance of winning is if her final two opponents are Keith and Kimmi, but she would have to betray Jeremy, Spencer, or both to achieve that, which might cause her to lose their jury votes.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2015, 11:35:16 AM »
She isn't beating Kimmi or Keith she is a gigantic massive G O A T

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2015, 01:57:18 PM »
Tbh I still like Tasha a lot, maybe her Cagayan appearance left a really big mark on me.
And I wonder why this time she is being edited so negatively?  :didimiss: Like, the change is enormous, so is there a reason for that :gnome

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2015, 03:33:58 PM »
She isn't beating Kimmi or Keith she is a gigantic massive G O A T
Tasha can't win against anyone
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2015, 03:35:01 PM »
I always thought she was bad cagayan just adored her bc she hoarded immunities and they needed a woman to juxtapose against the Lindsay vs Trish, Kass vs Trish, Sarah vs Kass, Morgan vs Men backdrop

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2015, 02:10:23 AM »
Now i understand why Jeff Varner hates her :D

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2015, 11:45:16 AM »
Following Season Finale: Tasha proved herself to be a strategic player through the season and made that case to the jury. However, like Spencer, anything she could have said was not going to create a more favorable perception of her over Jeremy, as whatever loyalty she could have shown toward Jeremy was equaled or exceeded by him toward her. I was disappointed that Kass did not shred Tasha over the ruse that Tasha played on Kass in front of the tribe, leading to the bloc of Kass, Ciera, and Abi-Maria (and later Kelley Wentworth) being thrust into a minority. Tasha was probably most responsible in helping Jeremy reach the end during the merged tribe portion of the game, but that is a second-place argument. Her response to Abi-Maria's question about subtle moves was perhaps most interesting of all responses given at the final tribal council, as she explained how her and Spencer had very quietly rekindled their alliance from their previous season on Cagayan and was probably even stronger than the alliance between her and Jeremy, which most of the jury mistakenly perceived to be the strongest alliance within the three finalists.