Author Topic: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds  (Read 125567 times)

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
Re: BB17 Discussion of the show & live feeds
« Reply #750 on: September 23, 2015, 06:48:38 PM »
I mean, it's not like "Dr. Will" is in any way objective or even claiming to be. He is a paid mouthpiece.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #751 on: September 23, 2015, 10:02:55 PM »
I'm actually seething

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #752 on: September 23, 2015, 10:03:17 PM »
Awful winner :res:

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #753 on: September 23, 2015, 10:03:43 PM »
 :cheer:  very pleased with the outcome! 

I mean... of the two that were left.  I did not want Vanessa to win. (great game play, but to much about her integrity when she had none). Steve was smart not to take her as he would not have won if he did.
Imagine that...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #754 on: September 23, 2015, 10:13:19 PM »
:cheer:  very pleased with the outcome! 

I mean... of the two that were left.  I did not want Vanessa to win. (great game play, but to much about her integrity when she had none). Steve was smart not to take her as he would not have won if he did.
I think that's debatable. There was a lot of animosity in that Jury for vanessa. But of course, we'll never know because Steve made the right move I agree.

Overall, this season was okay. But only just.

Glad it's over.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #755 on: September 23, 2015, 10:17:17 PM »
I mean, it's not like "Dr. Will" is in any way objective or even claiming to be. He is a paid mouthpiece.

His season was the first one I watched and it was well into the game at that. He would be in the DR talking about lying and no one caught on or if they did, they were gone. I couldn't believe it!  I guess for a lot of reasons he is one of my favorite HGs. My all time favorite is Evel Dick. Puddin made smilies for him because he cursed, smoked and did various and assorted other actions and all I had to do was use them as I transcribed him talking to us on the patio. He was so awful and yet he was interesting too.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:33:49 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #756 on: September 23, 2015, 10:26:39 PM »
I'm shocked to be honest. Very few of the HGs I favor ever win, and I expected Vanessa to win. I didn't even watch the last comp until my grandson texted me that the game was over for him because Steve won the final comp and took Liz. I planned to watch a little later. I didn't dislike Vanessa, she had a hand in most of the evictions and played one heck of a game. I wonder if she will come back for All Stars. Maybe!

I personally am happy that Super Fan Steve won and that James won Fan Favorite.

Sorry for Vanessa fans, she played hard and I'm still surprised she didn't win that final comp.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #757 on: September 23, 2015, 10:30:59 PM »
I'm shocked to be honest. Very few of the HGs I favor ever win, and I expected Vanessa to win. I didn't even watch the last comp until my grandson texted me that the game was over for him because Steve won the final comp and took Liz. I planned to watch a little later. I didn't dislike Vanessa, she had a hand in most of the evictions and played one heck of a game. I wonder if she will come back for All Stars. Maybe!

Sorry for Vanessa fans, she played hard and I'm still surprised she didn't win that final comp.
Plus she has the greatest eyes, ever.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #758 on: September 23, 2015, 10:45:03 PM »

Plus she has the greatest eyes, ever.

I agree TexasLady, my favorites don't usually win and they didn't this time either. I liked Johnny Mac and Jason and James.

Vanessa played an amazing game, but I doubt she would do as well in an All Stars or even just another season. Everyone knows she is a poker player and has won millions. How could an house guest trust her.

Anton....

Those eyes are evil...  :spy:
Imagine that...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #759 on: September 23, 2015, 10:48:27 PM »

Anton....

Those eyes are evil...  :spy:
Yep.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #760 on: September 23, 2015, 10:54:02 PM »
I wish someone would ask Vanessa why she wore those hats all the time. I confess, they drove me NUTZ!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #761 on: September 23, 2015, 10:56:12 PM »
I wish someone would ask Vanessa why she wore those hats all the time. I confess, they drove me NUTZ!
I think that and the shades almost all the time early on and until towards the end of the game? Old habits, props for the entire pro poker thing. They hide their eyes, and they wear distracting head appliances pretty commonly.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #762 on: September 23, 2015, 11:36:05 PM »
I think that and the shades almost all the time early on and until towards the end of the game? Old habits, props for the entire pro poker thing. They hide their eyes, and they wear distracting head appliances pretty commonly.

HMMM! Good point! I didn't think about that. I think you hit it right on the head... The one covered with varying hats. :)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #763 on: September 23, 2015, 11:47:17 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 17:

Week 1: James, HOH1, Jason, HOH2, James nominated Jackie & Steve, Jason nominated Becky & John, Becky & John wins BOTB, Jason dethroned, Steve wins veto, used on self, Jace up, Jace evicted 12-1
Week 2: Becky, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Becky nominated Jason & Steve, Shelli nominated Da'Vonne & John, Jason & Steve wins BOTB, Becky dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Meg up, Da'Vonne evicted 7-2
Week 3: Austin, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Austin nominated Jason & Meg, Vanessa nominated James & John, Jason & Meg wins BOTB, Austin dethroned, John wins veto, used on self, Jeff up, Jeff evicted 7-4
Week 4: Liz, HOH1, Shelli, HOH2, Liz nominated Jackie & James, Shelli nominated Jason & John, Jackie & James wins BOTB, Liz dethroned, Vanessa wins veto, used on Jason, Audrey up, Audrey evicted 10-1
Week 5: Jackie, HOH1, Vanessa, HOH2, Jackie nominated James & Liz, Vanessa nominated Becky & Clay, Liz & James wins BOTB, Jackie dethroned, Clay wins veto, used on self, Jason up, Jason evicted 7-2, Julia in the house
Week 6: James, HOH, Clay & Shelli nominated, James wins veto, not used, Clay evicted 9-0
Week 7: Becky, HOH, Shelli & Steve nominated, Steve wins veto, used on self, Vanessa up, Shelli evicted 8-0
Week 7: Steve, HOH, Jackie & Meg nominated, John wins veto, not used, Jackie evicted 6-1
Week 8: Liz, HOH, Becky & John nominated, Liz wins veto, not used, Becky evicted 6-0
Week 9: Austin, HOH, John & Steve nominated, Vanessa wins veto, not used, John evicted 5-0, John wins the returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 10: Vanessa, HOH, James & Meg nominated, James wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Meg evicted 4-1
Week 10: Liz, HOH, James & John nominated, Julia wins veto, not used, James evicted 4-0
Week 11: Steve, HOH, Austin & Liz nominated, Austin wins veto, used on self, Julia up, Julia evicted 3-0
Week 12: Vanessa, HOH, John & Steve nominated, John wins veto, used on self, Austin up, Austin evicted 2-1
Week 12: Steve, HOH, John & Vanessa nominated, Vanessa wins veto, used on self, Liz up, John evicted 1-0
Week 13: Vanessa, HOH part 1, Steve, HOH part 2, Steve, HOH part 3, Vanessa evicted
FINALE: Liz vs Steve, Steve wins BB17 6-3

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #764 on: September 24, 2015, 01:35:10 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS

BIG BROTHER 17 CHAMPION

STEVEN RUSSELL MOSES

CONGRATULATIONS

AMERICA'S FAVORITE PLAYER

JAMES JOSEPH HULING

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #765 on: September 24, 2015, 01:35:44 AM »
Steve will be on The Talk tomorrow!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #766 on: September 24, 2015, 04:23:25 AM »
 :yess:  I am stoked!  Originally I liked Clay/Shelli but I knew they wouldn't make it, actually Vanessa threw them under the bus to James, (they took the heat for Jason) to keep herself off the block.  I wanted Johnny Mac to win, took the wind out of my sail when Vanessa evicted him...that last week I found it hard to watch the live feeds, and post...I will do better next year promise!!  I have watched BB since the very first season, my favorite reality show...I have missed a few Survivor and Amazing Race seasons but never BB.
This has always been my favorite website to go to, to read about what was going on in the house, I haven't been on live feeds but for maybe 5 years, I always paid for BBAD on Showtime...hated when it went to non pay per view.  I always wanted to be a live feeder, started that when Rachel was cast 2nd time, I was timid to do it, but TexasLady talked me into it, and dang if I didn't enjoy doing it, this year especially, I must be the only one that liked the cast, except Austin...not certain why.
I posted from Live feeds that Steve was going to send Vanessa packing and he did,  I was so glad he won that last game...not to be smug, I know Vanessa played a damn good game, but I believe she didn't think Steve had it in him to vote her out.  I'm sure that was a shocker!!  Why Liz thought she was deserving to win, blows my mind, her game play was basically who Vanessa/Austin wanted on the block and was shielded by them for their guaranteed votes to keep all safe.  It worked but I would have liked to have seen  Jason and James get further along...I mean don't you just hate it when everyone scrambles to get an alliance together and run it to the end. 
This year Austin was certain all of us watching would pick him or Liz for the America's vote, why he even entertained that thought was crazy!!
Well I voted for John, I was locked out for 4 days, only got to vote 2 days, I wonder how many others were locked out.  I was happy to see the 3 top runners were John, James and Jason. 
I didn't mean to write a novel here, just wanted to thank Will, TexasLady and all others that posted...I liked this year, it to me was more enjoyable than some of the past...See you all next June!!!  :conf: :hearts: to everyone!!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #767 on: September 24, 2015, 11:23:45 AM »
Happy with the outcome! So glad that Liz didn't win.

See you guys next year!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #768 on: September 25, 2015, 06:29:52 AM »
Ok, I will try to forget this season.
I just hope Day, Audrey, Jason, Jackie, James and/or Becky will come for an All Stars season. (I love Meg too, but I prefer another person before her, because she can't win anything lol).
Bye, see you next year.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #769 on: September 27, 2015, 10:27:42 AM »
James and Meg will be on the Halloween episode of the Bold and the Beautiful to be filmed this week. Austin was not invited! LOL

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #770 on: September 27, 2015, 10:30:27 AM »
Adam Poch, BB13 and his wife, Fara welcomed their first child last night.

IT'S A GIRL!

Natalie Victoria Poch

September 26. 2015 @ 6:47pm

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #771 on: September 29, 2015, 12:37:26 PM »
AWW how cute.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #772 on: September 29, 2015, 12:38:52 PM »
If you haven't done so, don't forget to cancel your feeds! I just canceled mine today and just in time.  :umn:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #773 on: October 01, 2015, 08:04:56 PM »
If you haven't done so, don't forget to cancel your feeds! I just canceled mine today and just in time.  :umn:

Why would people cancel CBS All-Access tbh you basically get to watch anything...

I can't get it just because I'm not American but if I was I would love to :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #774 on: October 01, 2015, 08:37:33 PM »
For me, it's because I have Cable TV and CBS is one of our standard channels. I can see why someone would want to keep all access though if it wasn't always available. The feeds are on 24/7 though which aren't available on regular TV.