Archive > The Amazing Race 27 Spoilers

TAR 27 Speculation and Discussion of **SPOILERS**

(1/222) > >>

georgiapeach:
This thread is the WORKZONE of our spoilers.

This is where ALL the spoiler speculation/discussion of the TAR 26 race goes, NOT in the LIVE thread. It is where we try to thrash out what the LIVE sightings mean.

As always, per RFF's practices, we do not spoil the start location (if known) or any teams until it is believed that the teams are safely underway. We would never want to put a team in jeopardy or cause them distress or interfere with the actual running of the race. Info on future legs may also occasionally be protected for those reasons. But if you have info to share beforehand , we would love to know, so please PM or email me! Spoilers are treasured!

This thread will be opened once the race has actually begun.

georgiapeach:
Remember please: THIS thread is for DISCUSSION OF THE SPOILERS only.

It is NOT for wishlists, your own presumed bootlists, or any "I wish" or "I want" conversations.

Help us keep this totally relevant please??

Thanks everyone!

DetectiveLoke:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 29, 2015, 10:51:58 AM ---Remember please: THIS thread is for DISCUSSION OF THE SPOILERS only.

It is NOT for wishlists, your own presumed bootlists, or any "I wish" or "I want" conversations.

Thanks everyone!

--- End quote ---

But not like: "I hope they go to (Name of Country)"; something like that?

Declive:

--- Quote from: DetectiveLoke on June 05, 2015, 05:46:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 29, 2015, 10:51:58 AM ---Remember please: THIS thread is for DISCUSSION OF THE SPOILERS only.

Thanks everyone!

--- End quote ---

But not like: "I hope they go to (Name of Country)"; something like that?

--- End quote ---

Yeah that is not accepted on this thread.

georgiapeach:
^^Right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version