Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 133763 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #325 on: August 08, 2014, 12:34:28 AM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: August 08, 2014, 12:36:15 AM »
Sounds like Nicole won HOH    Derrick already in her ear to call him up :funny:
see where Christine won also.....hope she wises up and the tables turn :yess:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 12:43:26 AM by unbelievable »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #327 on: August 08, 2014, 02:19:59 AM »
Current nomination plans but up to change....

Nicole......Caleb and Victoria

Christine.Donny and Zach 

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #328 on: August 08, 2014, 06:05:21 AM »
Still think, on average, it is stupid to plan to backdoor someone that you really want out. Had Nicole nommed Frankie and Zach together, we would be looking at a very different game.

I think the problem with nominating two people you want out right off is this stupid double HOH, battle of the block twist.  Had she nominated both Zach and Frankie straight up, there's a real chance that they would have won, saved themselves and she would have lost her HOH.  Losing the HOH isn't so bad, but knowing that the two of them would be safe for the week would be a real concern.  I have a feeling if it was just that one of them might win the POV, it would have been easier for her to put up both of them with a plan to throw Caleb, Cody or Christine up should one of them come down.  No matter what though, I doubt Derrick was really on her radar before last night.  If only she had listened to Donny weeks ago when he pointed out that her little buddy might not be her little buddy; then, maybe Hayden would still be her snuggle buddy.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #329 on: August 08, 2014, 07:17:53 AM »
Oh, man, how I hate Derrick, Zach, Frankie and now Caleb too!
Derrick is controlling the house, and the others they follow him like mad donkeys!
They are all a piece of liars. I'm so angry right now for yesterday evictions.
I really want them out of the house.

I hope Nicole stays the HOH, she doesn't hear anyone and she does what she wants to do and evict a guy!

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 07:22:14 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #330 on: August 08, 2014, 01:38:09 PM »

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, to be continued...

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #331 on: August 08, 2014, 04:32:50 PM »
Whew!!  I thought it was going to be another snooze fest, but was looking forward to Nicole making the 'big move' by either backdooring Frankie, or evicting Zach :wohoo:...WOW! Was I wrong...I have loved Nicole & Donny since the beginning and was glad they won HOH...And they worked together to make the 'big move' :conf: ...Damn Derrick for changing his mind about evicting Zach!! :iok  I have to admit he manipulates people so well...But I hate that it was against Nicole...I felt like my heart was breaking for poor Nicole, last night...Just the look on her face :'( :hug?:  I'm so glad she won this HOH and I'm hoping she really doesn't forgive Christine and believe her Bull...  I'm so confused now on who is working with who...I would love for Frankie to go home next...I'm rooting for you, Nicole!!  :bunny

Just my opinion...

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: August 08, 2014, 06:02:25 PM »
The double eviction sure shook things up... About time. I think it's surprising how post-Bomb Squad and the Detonators lasted as long as they have because there's been so much mistrust in the alliances. ???

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #333 on: August 08, 2014, 06:11:10 PM »
I have watched BB from the beginning and have been on this site since either 2008 or 2009.

I am going to make a prediction and I would like to know if anyone agrees with me,

IF CALEB THROWS THE BOB, HE WILL GO HOME!,  remember Kaiser when he let that girl take HOH and he went home after he was promised safety....remember all other pawns who go home.....

This house flip flops like a fish dropped into a boat....Derrick and/or production will save Frankie and caleb will be the casualty.

Thoughts?

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #334 on: August 08, 2014, 06:44:31 PM »
Caleb will definitely be in danger if he and Frankie remain on the block. Frankie has 5 days to flip the house and he'll have Derrick helping him.

Caleb needs to win the POV or Niccole (if she remains HOH), even Donny. But Donny is reaching out to the Godfather so.....?....on Donny right now.

If Caleb does use the POV and I hope he doesn't get complacent, the only replacement would be Derrick to really get Frankie out.

Either Frankie, Christine, Cody or Derrick can go this week as far as I'm concerned.

Preferably Derrick. I still can't believe how blind deaf and dumb they all are.

He's a smooth operator, a liar and can be bought. He pimped Amber for $5,000.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #335 on: August 08, 2014, 07:03:47 PM »
So I think we basically agree.  IT would be really stupid for Caleb to throw battle of the block..

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #336 on: August 08, 2014, 07:11:50 PM »
So I think we basically agree.  IT would be really stupid for Caleb to throw battle of the block..

So, he'll think it's the most brilliant, strategic idea ever.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #337 on: August 08, 2014, 08:41:05 PM »
I wish they would do the BOB!!!!!! NOw!!!
delightful just delightful

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #338 on: August 08, 2014, 08:45:35 PM »
I desperately want Frankie gone! A night BOB comp would be cool though, Nicoles a beast! <3
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:00:08 PM by QueenofRussia »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #339 on: August 08, 2014, 08:50:18 PM »
I want to see the after math it is going to be baaadddd if Caleb does what he says. I do think Frankie will leave this week and him Jocasta and hayden will have a chance to get back in the game.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #340 on: August 08, 2014, 09:28:50 PM »
Everything Caleb does is stupid but, I'm afraid he is the chosen one to keep us entertained for the next few days.

Caleb can rant all he wants if it will help keep everyone wound up against Frankie. Now that Amber is gone, I can at least laugh at him and if he goes, he goes. Frankie is a MAJ player here and the most formidable after Derrick. He can lie, cheat and steal with the best of them.

I have no probs if Frankie gets the boot up his a$$.

The veto comp will be interesting!!!

Any of the Alpha-male type (including Miss Christine) dominant players can go.

If they would just pick one  already.

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #341 on: August 08, 2014, 09:31:01 PM »
If this all goes down as they say and Frankie goes.  When they Jury members compete to return to the house I bet production will steer the comp in Frankie's favor.

Imagine that...

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #342 on: August 08, 2014, 09:44:38 PM »
About time 4 guys are on the block. It only took 7 weeks, 5 girls being evicted, and 2 of the remaining 3 girls to both win HoH.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #343 on: August 08, 2014, 09:53:55 PM »
About time 4 guys are on the block. It only took 7 weeks, 5 girls being evicted, and 2 of the remaining 3 girls to both win HoH.

Exactly Kandace! Well said!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #344 on: August 08, 2014, 10:47:42 PM »
Is it also the first time we had two female HOHs?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #345 on: August 08, 2014, 10:55:38 PM »
Is it also the first time we had two female HOHs?

yes very first time!

also if Caleb did a sit down and threw the competition he has been sitting for over an hour  :oh

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #346 on: August 08, 2014, 11:36:56 PM »
OMG if Frankie wins the BOB all by himself this is going to be awful for Donny and Zach  :'(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #347 on: August 08, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »

Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, to be continued.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:03:23 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: August 08, 2014, 11:55:52 PM »
Christine pls backdoor Cody

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #349 on: August 09, 2014, 03:35:22 AM »
Donny's game is in jeopardy right now. If he or Nicole don't win POV, he'll be going home for sure. :gaah:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 05:31:50 AM by QuocNghia »