Author Topic: TAR 25 - NON SPOILER Discussion (Speculations & Predictions Welcome)  (Read 4159 times)

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
Hi Guys  :waves:

So after following the Spoilers for the last couple of Seasons, I've decided to stay clear of them this time around.  But then I realised, there's nowhere safe to post about this Season without the risk of being spoiled.

So for that reason, I decided to create this thread.  Whether you are following the spoilers or not, feel free to post here, but please DO NOT post any Spoiler related info regarding the Season.

By now I'm assuming most of us know the teams, and to get a better discussion going, teams can be discussed, but for any other potentially accurate / confirmed race related info, please refrain from posting it here.

Some of us may even know the location / outcome of the first Leg or so, but just to reiterate this Thread is for NON SPOILER discussion of the season, regarding locations, boot order, and tasks. Etc..

If you do have any confirmed or accurate info regarding this season, please take it to the appropriate Spoiler Threads.

Hopefully this will allow for those of us that don't want to be spoiled somewhere to go and discuss what we'd like to see in the upcoming season, who we're rooting for, Etc.

Any personal opinions or predictions for what we might see are also welcome.  :wise

:tu and Happy Posting guys. :wohoo:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 09:40:37 AM by nmccarroll91 »
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Re: TAR 25 - NON SPOILER Discussion (Speculations & Predictions Welcome)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 09:13:10 AM »
I think they will go to a country that speaks English, that a team will be eliminated and that a team will win. Yw.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 09:14:26 AM »
I think they will go to a country that speaks English, that a team will be eliminated and that a team will win. Yw.

:funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 09:23:21 AM »
Is this possible (no spoiling of teams' names, locations, elimination, etc.) ? Or does "no spoiler" only mean the teams eliminated?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 09:24:27 AM »

:funny:

Lol! :funny: It's pretty true.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 09:34:37 AM »

Thanks for that Air.   :funny:

Is this possible (no spoiling of teams' names, locations, elimination, etc.) ? Or does "no spoiler" only mean the teams eliminated?

I know every one knows the teams,  that's why I said we CAN use team names and discuss what might happen with them based on how they appear.

I thought this thread was a good idea to be honest, but now I don't know?  :groan:

Just wanted somewhere too post without being spoiled....... Surely I'm not the only person that doesn't want to be spoiled??  :(
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline kgallant46

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 09:38:02 AM »
I'm excited about the Mother-Daughter team.  Can't remember the last time we had one....

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 09:39:16 AM »
I'm excited about the Mother-Daughter team.  Can't remember the last time we had one....

TAR17 Andie & Jenna I think.

Offline kgallant46

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 09:53:05 AM »

TAR17 Andie & Jenna I think.

Yes, now I remember them.  But, they met for the first time on the race, right?  I hope this new team has a more familiar relationship.  Just curious how they'll perform on the race.  I know I could NEVER race with my mom....we argue enough as it is!  :)

In general, I like the diversity of this cast.  They seem athletic and I hope they're competitive.  Honestly, though, I think ANYTHING is better than TAR24.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 10:44:18 AM »

Thanks for that Air.   :funny:

I know every one knows the teams,  that's why I said we CAN use team names and discuss what might happen with them based on how they appear.

I thought this thread was a good idea to be honest, but now I don't know?  :groan:

Just wanted somewhere too post without being spoiled....... Surely I'm not the only person that doesn't want to be spoiled??  :(

Then this thread is a good for predictions, wishlist, and speculations. :) It's hard to predict the first part especially since I know who's already gone.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »
I am locking this for now until we discuss some mechanics.  We'll see what we can figure out.n We have wishlist threads already.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.