Archive > TAR Canada

TARcanada 1 LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 5 8/12 @ 9PM!

<< < (6/7) > >>

ovalorange:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on August 14, 2013, 11:22:59 AM ---Show contentI don't know if I can say this here, but is it just me but the pronunciation of Regina is really "unique" that my ear misheard it many times as... (I won't put the word here, but I think you know which word rhyme with Regina) :P
--- End quote ---

OMG, I was thinking the exact same thing the entire episode :lol3:

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on August 17, 2013, 03:36:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kamineko on August 14, 2013, 11:22:59 AM ---Show contentI don't know if I can say this here, but is it just me but the pronunciation of Regina is really "unique" that my ear misheard it many times as... (I won't put the word here, but I think you know which word rhyme with Regina) :P
--- End quote ---
OMG, I was thinking the exact same thing the entire episode :lol3:

--- End quote ---
Wow! I thought I was the only one who misheard it. :funny:

saskvagabond:
Haha. That is the correct pronunciation.

It even has a seperate, provincial title: Regina, The city that rhymes with fun.

saskvagabond:
And Re: The Fast Forward.

Holly and Brett have a blog they are keeping to raise funds for the Montreal Children's Hospital. The latest entry actually talks about the Fast Forward:

http://www.amazingcause.com/#!blog/cryx

"Episode 5 had it all- so much even that a Police-car-simulation Fast Forward challenge, unsuccessfully attempted by most teams (Jet, again we’re lookin at you, and humbly suggest less salivating and more profession-avoidance) was entirely cut out from the episode."

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: saskvagabond on August 17, 2013, 12:58:47 PM ---And Re: The Fast Forward.

Holly and Brett have a blog they are keeping to raise funds for the Montreal Children's Hospital. The latest entry actually talks about the Fast Forward:

http://www.amazingcause.com/#!blog/cryx

"Episode 5 had it all- so much even that a Police-car-simulation Fast Forward challenge, unsuccessfully attempted by most teams (Jet, again we’re lookin at you, and humbly suggest less salivating and more profession-avoidance) was entirely cut out from the episode."

--- End quote ---

Ooh, I wish we got to see that. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version