Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Whodunnit?

<< < (3/21) > >>

realshowfan:
Exhilarating and suspenseful <333 I'm just wondering how they got the person in the morgue. Was that the real Sherri and did she breathe or anything? I think she was a decoy/fake player in the game just so they had the opening murder scene.

Who do you guys think is the murderer? My initial guess was Melina just out of observation, but unless she knows how to shed crocodile tears, her crying at dinner kinda gave me second thoughts.

Pretty sure these contestants had to pass the acting test to be on this show. :lol: But I'm wondering how they set up these murders. Do they really 'perform' it with the murderer and the victim really being at the designated places at the specific times (as in Sherri and murderer in the showers, or do they skip all those parts and directly work on giving Sherri the realistic make-up).

Dontae/Dante's Inferno :lol:

Alfwin:
My guess for the killer are:

1)Dana
She was the only one that knows that if the spinal cord at the back of the neck is injured, it is fatal. She also said that she is 'done' with Dontae after she found out he told people about the muskat.

2)Adrinna
The person firing the slingshot is left-handed if you rewatched it and Adrinna pulled up her card using her left hand.

3)Geno
He is a bar trivia host. It would made sense to kill Sheri because she broke her champaign glass and it offends Geno. Thus, making him want to kill her.

4)Don
At the beginning, he has an interview about him being a cop and he said 'I want them to think that I am the same as them'. Don could also made himself look unsuspicious by giving himself a scarred card.

5)Ulysses
He, Dana and Dontae made a deal about not telling anybody about the muskat and when he found out, he says that if he is the killer, he would kill Dontae next.

6)Ronnie
When Ulysses, told what he 'found' in the morgue, he asked whether or not that he should just drown Dontae in the pool and technically, that's how Dontae died later in the episode.

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: realshowfan on June 25, 2013, 12:59:51 AM ---
Do they really 'perform' it with the murderer and the victim really being at the designated places at the specific times (as in Sherri and murderer in the showers, or do they skip all those parts and directly work on giving Sherri the realistic make-up).

Dontae/Dante's Inferno :lol:

--- End quote ---

I also saw in the credits "portions of this program not affecting the outcome have been edited and or recreated for broadcast"

So I'm assuming he wears a fire suit running out and refilm him falling in with burnt clothes or sth

Reilly Queens:
Fwiw..(possible clues not a spoiler)

The killer on Whodunnit?
It’s Ulysses.
Referring to people as mortals? Ulysses was a Greek hero (whatever, close enough)
The Second King? Ulysses was a king of Ithaca.

The killer also killed because she spilt her drink, and Melina is a flight attendant who serves drinks and cleans up after people etc

realshowfan:
Interesting deductions, Kandace! :colors The twitter post is intriguing. I rewatched it and tried to note down the possible hints at the party.

Show contentCris ~ first person to speak i think, and it was to talk to Sheri, and she also pointed at the iron thing

Dana ~ that 'kids on time out' comment and when they toasted, she didn't look so eager

Adrianna ~ accurately guessed Ronnie and Don's occupations, as if she knew them all along & gave that welcome speech. no one but the murder knew that killing was involved at that moment, so it'd be easy for them to miss that

Don ~ that 'i wanna be like them' comment

Melina ~ when the butler showed up she used the phrase 'dead man walking', like she had the impression death was involved when they didn't know that it was about murder yet

Ulysses ~ stood next to Sheri at the back when she dropped her glass. he said something about it but i could not make the words out. Ronnie also said something

And about Adrianna and the slingshot, at the room where she theorizes how the murder went down, she acted out that she was using a slingshot. Does anyone remember which hand she used? She is my fave player and for a first eppy a lot of fingers were pointed at her as the murderer, but it's still possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version