Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 Ep 11 (France) "Take Down That Million" part 1

<< < (5/19) > >>

apskip:
The chateau featured in the PREVIEW is Chateau Chenonceau. I rate it the most beautiful chateau in the Loire Valley. It has a garden on its grounds with a maze and that may provide a task for racers.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: apskip on December 03, 2012, 10:46:52 AM ---The chateau featured in the PREVIEW is Chateaux Chenonceax. I rate it the most beautiful chateau.

--- End quote ---

Yes, we already know it from the Ep. 1 extended preview:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on October 01, 2012, 08:03:41 AM ---Here's a pic of it, almost same angle.

--- End quote ---

serendipity:

--- Quote from: Genius on December 03, 2012, 10:13:37 AM ---I think Lexi has incorrectly put Tot Ziens and Zai Jian under the Bangladeshi flag. The words under the Chinese and Indonesian flags should also be wrong. Beekman will probably do better at this, but I'm not sure about the Chips.

--- End quote ---

I see that the lower one of the sign on the China flag is correct for Hello in Chinese "Ni Hao", but probably the one above is wrong since "Zai Jian" is Goodbye in Chinese, I think the producers may even make it harder if teams have to arrange Hello and Goodbye at top and down position precisely.

apskip:

--- Quote from: Boingo on December 02, 2012, 11:55:45 PM ---
 :lol: no surprise, the racers are at the Chateau and Gardens of Villandry, Loire Valley, France.  (the sign behind them says so... lol)

--- End quote ---

Consider the possibility that it is not Villandry you are looking at, but Chenonceau instead. The sign could be merely a poster advertising events in mid June at Villandry under a cooperative advertising effort.

I have looked at 48 photos of various parts of Chateau Villandry and have not seen anything that matches what is shown.

Boingo:

--- Quote from: apskip on December 03, 2012, 11:17:40 AM ---
Consider the possibility that it is not Villandry you are looking at, but Chenonceau instead......
--- End quote ---

ummm....no, I wont.  We think TAR visited Chateau Villandry because the gardens are shown in the opening title sequence of every episode this season.  Ever think they went to more than one chateau?  Let's all wait while you dig up a picture of Chenonceau that matches the racers running.   :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version