The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (278/371) > >>

TARloveit:
What if TAR 26 Leg 1 was a NEL instead of Leg 3?

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Jobby on April 10, 2015, 09:27:11 AM ---What if Hayley is a witch and they are actually filming the Blair Witch Project series? ....................

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: GB on April 10, 2015, 10:49:34 AM ---She isn't...?

--- End quote ---

She has six fingers on one hand... count.

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: TARloveit on April 10, 2015, 11:29:54 AM ---What if TAR 26 Leg 1 was a NEL instead of Leg 3?

--- End quote ---

- Jeff & Lyda out in leg 2 for sure. Because not only they got speed-bum'ed but they'll probably way too far behide and cannot catch the train Libby & CJ were on.

- Leg 3 with Harley & Jonathan out with flight problem. Or if Libby & CJ were having problem with the flight too (aka too far behide and cannot catch the flight with everyone else) , then there're out.

- Leg 4 and so on
** If H&J is out, assume that Libby & CJ got on flight with everyone else last leg, then it's pretty likely that the hairstylists are out since there're wasting too much time finding Pit Stop. Then Bergen & Kurt out in Germany. The F7 will be Libby & Cj instead of Matt & Ashley. The Monaco is pretty up in the air since it really depended on the navigation to the pit stop.
** If Libby & CJ is out, then the following leg will probably be the same except H&J won't have to perform the speed-bum. There is chance that they might catch up and survive it too since the speed-bum in this leg looked pretty difficult. But I'll say they're still too far behide and still eliminated anyway. But we'll probably got an exciting 3 way finishing from JJ, Hairstylist and them.  :funny:

Keepcopz:
I'm just finish watching TARAUS3! Such an amazing season! And I've some what-if.

1. What if Inga & Tiharna didn't forget to take their ring in New Zealand? How far could they go?

2. What if Emily & Jono finished the Fire detour in Namibia during the first attempt and survive? How far could they go? (Since this will automatically eliminated the nurse too)

3. What if the second EP had been given to another team? Maybe Kat & Jeese or Aston & Christie? Will the fitness mom survive Namibia? Or will the other two mentioned team can go further in the race?

fossil-racer:
I'm just finish watching TARAUS3! Such an amazing season! And I've some what-if.

1. What if Inga & Tiharna didn't forget to take their ring in New Zealand? How far could they go?
Not far-eliminated 1st leg

2. What if Emily & Jono finished the Fire detour in Namibia during the first attempt and survive? How far could they go? (Since this will automatically eliminated the nurse too)
Daniel and Ryan out leg 4 :-) Emily and Jono would not make the finale but maybe top 5.

3. What if the second EP had been given to another team? Maybe Kat & Jeese or Aston & Christie? Will the fitness mom survive Namibia? Or will the other two mentioned team can go further in the race?
Fitness moms would finish last Or the bottom. Aston and Christie have no chance in hell to make it. Cat and Jesse made top5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version