Archive > Big Brother 13

BB13: Shelly Moore

(1/16) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Name: Shelly Moore
Hometown: Centerville, Ohio (living in Prairieville, La.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Dynamic, tenacious and giving
Favorite activities: I like to play with my family.  We play wall ball and Super Mario is hilarious.  We like to ride bikes and scooters and swim a lot.  I also like collecting all the junk mail, then saving it, and then putting all of it in a postage paid junk mail envelope to send back to one of the senders.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? (Dealing with) the filth of people who don't clean up their stuff.  The other hard part would be sleeping in a room with people who snore.  Also, popping a zit in front of America would be a new challenge.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm a leader, a ring leader and a team builder.  I would try to pull a good group of people together that could mutually benefit from the arrangement.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved Jeff and Jordan.  They were genuine and real.  They were also extremely classy and represented themselves very well as human beings.
What are you afraid of? Snakes and really tall buildings.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My daughter.  Every smile, every hug, every word... she is part of her daddy and me.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena... Teddy Roosevelt
What would you take into the house and why? My husband and daughter smiling in a picture, Monster Blue (energy drink) and ear plugs.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would make a bee line to St. Jude's hospital with my little girl and do all we could for those kids.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Shelly

Learn more about Shelly as she answers questions from Big Brother fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VCP9sOlDOQ&feature=BFa&list=ULgTq1oP3iiYo&index=20

LLeif885:
Ooh, I like her... both from her CBS interview and her Superpass video I think she will be easy to get along with.  From first impressions I dare say she is my favorite.

ThunderStruck:
WOW, Shelly is a MAJOR player in the corporate world.  Scroll down on the NBFog employee page

http://www.nbfog.com/team

TexasLady:
Thanks for finding his TS! I thought she might own her own small company or was a rep for a company, I didn't realize that she was VP of Business Development. I knew she was a very smart woman. She hides her accomplishments extremely well in the house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version