Author Topic: TAR Australia 8: Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread (Possible Spoilers!)  (Read 1379 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Because we know that we're going to need this  :funny: :lol:

Offline sveped

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR Australia 8: Bitch, Moan & Squeal Thread (Possible Spoilers!)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 11:18:21 AM »
Hopefully they'll visit more countries than last season.

I'll be so annoyed if they try to make it look like they visit more countries than they did.
"This season the teams are going to France, Italy, Spain and the Canary Islands!"  :groan:

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 12:07:27 PM »
Hopefully they'll visit more countries than last season.

I'll be so annoyed if they try to make it look like they visit more countries than they did.
"This season the teams are going to France, Italy, Spain and the Canary Islands!"  :groan:

There was an article (in the Media thread) where where they promised a better route this year. We'll see.

Online Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 01:35:37 PM »
Two races at once ...busy .busy busy :cheer:

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2024, 02:08:34 PM »
We know it's another celebrity edition. Last year they revealed the teams shortly after starting, hopefully they do that again.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024, 02:47:25 PM »
Two races at once ...busy .busy busy :cheer:

Again. Last year we had this overlapping with the filming of what became TAR US 35.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
So they're are in Argentina for leg 1... Huh..
Hoping they don't head up here next. Got 3 heavy days of work coming up, even though it would be funny if they end-up at GRU on Fri, as I will be spending a few hours at the airport for work on Friday.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2024, 04:10:35 PM »
Excited that we are underway again! Last year's Celebrity Edition was the best TAR Australia season since Season 2, so hopefully, this season is the same (if not better!)

Happy to see Buenos Aires featured again! However, hopefully this season doesn't just stay in South America (we've seen enough of South America in TAR35 to satisfy our cravings for a while) and travels to more continents (North America & Europe as well please!)

Interesting to see that Channel 10 haven't released the cast for the season yet (just like they did last year) - hopefully it's soon!

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2024, 06:46:08 PM »
I am expecting them to visit Brazil and one more or two countries in South America this season. That will be our route, South America only.

Offline kyleisalive

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2024, 06:49:15 PM »
I am expecting them to visit Brazil and one more or two countries in South America this season. That will be our route, South America only.

I would kind of be okay with this.  TARAUS tends to get its hands dirtier than US and visit more spots off the beaten path, so we would probably end up seeing locations that get used on a future US season lol

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2024, 07:07:48 PM »
Season 5 planned to visit "Brazil, India, and Europe." We saw India in the first Celebrity Edition, makes sense to use Brazil now.
I'd imagine they visit South America + one other continent, whether it's North America or Europe. But, for now, I think it's safe to expect 2 more legs in Argentina after Buenos Aires.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2024, 07:08:35 PM »
If this is a South America-only route at least it will all be planned in advance unlike 36 and not being simplified due to covid restrictions

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2024, 07:17:43 PM »

I would kind of be okay with this.  TARAUS tends to get its hands dirtier than US and visit more spots off the beaten path, so we would probably end up seeing locations that get used on a future US season lol

That happened with Guatape on TAR 36. Australia visited it first. The Americas are also pretty underutilized by this show, so I’m fine if they focus on that.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2024, 05:18:03 AM »

That happened with Guatape on TAR 36. Australia visited it first. The Americas are also pretty underutilized by this show, so I’m fine if they focus on that.

If they make it to the US or Canada would be fun to make normies confused regarding random sightings, considering US version avoidance of Canada, and TAR Can also filming now only featuring Canada.
If the multiple legs per country pattern from previous season is maitained, we might expect at least one more leg if not two before they leave Argentina, as Bookworm mentioned. .
Curious which part of Brazil they might choose. Super busy with work this week, but if they make Sao Paulo a stop next week, I will have more freedom of movement and might be able to grab some sightings like I did in 27.

Also hopefully they managed to find a solution of the big elephant in the room, which is the racing for charity part, to avoid what happened last season. Yes, it made me cry and I loved all F3 teams, hopefully we get staggered donations for all F3 charities, so there's a winning team among them.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 05:23:22 AM by NumfarPTB »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2024, 07:35:42 AM »
About the legs in Argentina (something I already talked with Xoruz), there will be a general strike tomorrow in the country, with no means of transportation circulating (buses, trains, airplanes, etc) during the whole day; what implies the activity almost reduced to zero.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 01:52:16 PM »
We’re not sticking to one continent, and we’re getting a leg outside Cape Town.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 01:54:20 PM »
This route's already better than last year just by going to another continent, lol.

It's been a while since we last saw South Africa.

Online Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 02:25:34 PM »
S.A ..Nice