Author Topic: Unfinished Business Recap...  (Read 2591 times)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Unfinished Business Recap...
« on: February 21, 2011, 07:10:53 PM »
I wrote a recap of Leg 1

This season of the Amazing Race is a very special season, it is called Unfinished Business. Basically, 11 teams were selected because they screwed up their previous attempt, and were given a second chance by the producers. (Then where are teams like Toni & Dallas, Eric & Lisa or Maria & Tiffany) Or basically they do not want to call this an All-Star season basically because they screwed the crap out of All-Star One. Or maybe they wanted to call it that so that they got some excuse to put in Zev & Justin and Amanda & Kris...

http://tar18blogpress.blogspot.com/2011/02/tar-18-leg-1-im-scared-of-sharks.html

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Unfinished Business Recap...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 05:41:48 PM »
redskevin88,

Your sense of humor comes through in your recap, which is a pleasure to read. I hope you will continue to do recaps for all of AR18.

One minor note is that the phrase by Jaime and Cara I heard was "Head down and hold on" as the sailboat was being righted.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Unfinished Business Recap...
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 11:11:14 PM »
Previously on the Amazing Race... 11 teams left Palm Springs, California, USA, on a race around the world with unfinished business. This is just for your information, to highlight this is not All-Stars 2. Amanda & Kris' U-turn was highlighted in glorious HD (High-Definition) and guess what, they got an Automatic U-turn as a penalty for finishing last. (But it could be worst, ask Eric & Lisa). In Sydney, Jet & Cord fell into last place when Jet couldn't solve a nautical puzzle while Mallory got scolded by Phil, but got an express pass and first place.Will CBS try to spare their babies? Will Amanda & Kris have TWICE the unfinished business?

http://tar18blogpress.blogspot.com/2011/03/tar-18-leg-2-stupid-like-kangaroo.html
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:11:46 AM by redskevin88 »