The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (221/524) > >>

georgiapeach:
Did we get a Christchurch mention somewhere? I am remembering something more recent from somewhere...

theschnauzers:
Christchurch was mentioned when TAR held a leg there, but the earthquake wasn't during a period after filming and before boradcast of that episode. It was, instead, a leg filmed to promote tourism in that region, and that was a leg involving a PSA on CBS rather than a mention at the beginning of an episode filmed there before their earthquake and aired afterwards.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on March 19, 2014, 02:25:23 PM ---And given that they are reportedly replacement legs for the Philippines, which suffered a massive natural disaster from the super Typhoon before filming of this season started, it is almost ironic.

--- End quote ---

Is this 100% true? :'( :'( :'( If it is, I wish they'd visit the Philippines next season.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Platrium on March 19, 2014, 09:24:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on March 19, 2014, 02:25:23 PM ---And given that they are reportedly replacement legs for the Philippines, which suffered a massive natural disaster from the super Typhoon before filming of this season started, it is almost ironic.

--- End quote ---

Is this 100% true? :'( :'( :'( If it is, I wish they'd visit the Philippines next season.

--- End quote ---

SuperTux:
Have TAR crew ever thought about changing the sponsor (or has Travelocity ever considered quitting)? I've been told that Travelocity hasn't been doing well during these years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version