The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4 Ep 3 Show Discussion thread!! **SPOILERS**

<< < (2/3) > >>

calv_10:
Here's my recap of ep 3.

http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/10/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-3/

i enjoyed it especially the race to the pit stop. i'm kinda disappointed that jess and lani weren't able to arrive there quickly due to the problems they had with their tuktuk driver. tsk.

GreenNegg:
Hilda's whining is really annoying  (:;)

But ep.3 was pretty decent. Rooting for Team Singapore! :)

chanan:
im happy that alan & wendy didnt get eliminated!! hehe~wendy is so sweet!
loving ivan and hilda tho...especially hilda, she's sooo hillarious!!
i love how she just tells ivan to do everything! lol!!

Ruth:
I don't know if it's just me or is the season becoming a drag. The tasks seem so unexciting, the teams are so typical, the legs don't seem very well-structured. I can't believe they're having yet another NEL after they just had one. Seriously, they needa save their NELs for the later legs, for the more competitive teams! Saving Alan and Wendy? I have a feeling it might just be another "wasted" NEL. Oh well...

That said, I'm glad Sunaina and Dimple came in first place! Love it that Hussein and Natasha arrived at the Roadblock second to last but came in second. Loved it that Michelle and Claire were yielded, went into the Roadblock in last, but fought and came up in a strong fourth place. I love the Singapore girls! They're doing way better than I'd expected. Go Team Singapore! The rest of the teams didn't make much of an impression on me. Other than Hilda annoying the crap out of me. Stop whining, this is TAR, you just HAVE to run!

GreenNegg:

--- Quote from: Ruth on October 12, 2010, 12:31:01 AM ---Other than Hilda annoying the crap out of me. Stop whining, this is TAR, you just HAVE to run!

--- End quote ---

AGREED.  :jumpy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version