The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (70/180) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on April 24, 2016, 04:57:53 PM ---Justin & Diana only had such huge leads because of the "waiting-in-line" type of tasks. That's honestly the only reason I'd want them to return :lol: to see if they're THAT strong.

--- End quote ---

I hope Justin & Diana return and get eliminated on the very first leg or not return at all. His arrogance even outside the show is so disgusting, did you know his Twitter background image is of ALL his first places? :res:

RaceUntilWeDie:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 24, 2016, 05:42:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on April 24, 2016, 04:57:53 PM ---Justin & Diana only had such huge leads because of the "waiting-in-line" type of tasks. That's honestly the only reason I'd want them to return :lol: to see if they're THAT strong.

--- End quote ---

I hope Justin & Diana return and get eliminated on the very first leg or not return at all. His arrogance even outside the show is so disgusting, did you know his Twitter background image is of ALL his first places? :res:

--- End quote ---
I gave it a look and it's actually of all 12 of their finishes :S

I've grown to love Diana (on their Race podcast... I only watch it for Krista/James Earl/special guest I promise :lol: ) post-Race, still hate Justin.

elthemagnifico:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on April 24, 2016, 04:57:53 PM ---You make a very good point, rafael02. I was just thinking about how TAR 27's cast wasn't that bad? The route was fine but the leg design was horrible... Justin & Diana only had such huge leads because of the "waiting-in-line" type of tasks. That's honestly the only reason I'd want them to return :lol: to see if they're THAT strong.

Also, the editing, yes. Huge problem. It's so strange how the editing in early TAR seasons was slower-paced, yet they fit EVERYTHING essential to the Race in the 42 minutes.

--- End quote ---

that's why we had TAR 27 re-edit :lol:

gamerfan09:
I also realised something about TAR27... a lot of the leg designs DEFINITELY felt like early-level TAR, but since we're in a whole new era it just didn't make sense? Like the HoO after the Roadblock in Africa was dumb, yes, but it definitely felt like something we would see in an early season.

TAR27 actually does have a decent cast in hindsight, but it sucks that Justin/Texas sucked up all the airtime for four entire episodes leading to very underdeveloped 7th-10th placers.

Like... Logan/Chris, Tiffany/Krista, Denise/James-Earl are DEFINITELY all-star material with Tanner & Josh being UB material. Justin fits in UB but he won 7 legs so no thanks :lol:

Still... TAR27 blew so much.

RaceUntilWeDie:
Krista: The person who comes up with the title quotes is probably the same person who made the Top 25 Amazing Race Teams list.

Diana: And the person who forgot the Speed Bump sign! Someone's getting fired!

:funny:

Speaking of Speed Bumps... WHY has the sign disappeared after Season 26? It seems like they LOST the sign in 27 and were too lazy to make the ugly replacement ones we see in 28.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version