Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 340227 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1125 on: September 13, 2009, 07:24:45 PM »
Winning HOH? 50%. The only person she has to compete against is Kevin.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1126 on: September 13, 2009, 07:26:06 PM »
Winning HOH? 50%. The only person she has to compete against is Kevin.

Totally....  she won the other day...  I have faith in her !!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1127 on: September 13, 2009, 07:29:03 PM »
J just has to win because Kev will probably take Nasty and he will win it which would be a tragedy.  (:;)

Onto a brighter note, my Bears are on!  :wohoo:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1128 on: September 13, 2009, 07:30:52 PM »
I agree with you guys...There has been so much downtime the last few days, that Kevin's had the opportunity to look at things from all angles.  Unless she wins on Tuesday, she's toast.

and really what are the odds of her winning?

I know...

I'm so cheesed right now...BB thought keeping the 3 of them in the house would be a good thing, but just like everything else in this god forsaken season, it's a complete dud.

(Plus, I just turned in the crappiest research paper ever written, and my professor is so far behind on grading, that I don't even know where I stand in my class.  GRRR!)

Good luck to the Bears, Skittles...and Star, sorry about the Bucks (but don't tell bbjunkey or my hubby I said so! :) )

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1129 on: September 13, 2009, 07:44:59 PM »
I agree with you guys...There has been so much downtime the last few days, that Kevin's had the opportunity to look at things from all angles.  Unless she wins on Tuesday, she's toast.

and really what are the odds of her winning?

I know...

I'm so cheesed right now...BB thought keeping the 3 of them in the house would be a good thing, but just like everything else in this god forsaken season, it's a complete dud.

(Plus, I just turned in the crappiest research paper ever written, and my professor is so far behind on grading, that I don't even know where I stand in my class.  GRRR!)

Good luck to the Bears, Skittles...and Star, sorry about the Bucks (but don't tell bbjunkey or my hubby I said so! :) )

I feel like they put the 3 in there so nat could keep working them.  My question on the odds is more about Jordon winning 2 in a row

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1130 on: September 13, 2009, 07:54:17 PM »

I feel like they put the 3 in there so nat could keep working them.  My question on the odds is more about Jordon winning 2 in a row

I know what you mean...I don't feel great about her chances.  Trying to stay positive, but it's not easy.

I was just hoping that if Kev won, he'd take J...but I really don't think he will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1131 on: September 13, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »

I think earlier when Kevin was outside counting votes out loud was total fakery. Footage. However I am hoping he made Natalie so mad that she will help Jordan prep for the questions.  :tup:

I think Jordan will win with either one of them if she can get past the 3rd comp. Kevin's such a liar, who knows which one he really will take.

(Sorry about your term paper LMK, I bet it will be fine!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1132 on: September 13, 2009, 08:27:44 PM »
They are on outside LD... Gnat's telling BB she needs to get inside so she can start making dinner...  (to ensure that Kevin and Jordan are either sick or dead by Tuesday)    :res:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1133 on: September 13, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »
 :waves: LMK you have me all stressed out! For the future - never, ever turn in a bad research paper! Ask for more time, take an Incomplete, whatever you have to do to make it up - but you can never unwrite a bad paper, or unpaint that negative image in your professor's mind. Say whatever you have to say and put your arm in a sling and polish up your acting skills.

Well, at least you got my mind off Jordan!  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1134 on: September 13, 2009, 09:59:50 PM »
:waves: LMK you have me all stressed out! For the future - never, ever turn in a bad research paper! Ask for more time, take an Incomplete, whatever you have to do to make it up - but you can never unwrite a bad paper, or unpaint that negative image in your professor's mind. Say whatever you have to say and put your arm in a sling and polish up your acting skills.

I just lost my creativity...  :'(  My prof is 3 weeks behind in grading, and I was hoping she'd return our first research paper before I had to turn in the 2nd one.  Her rubric is absurd...I was hoping for real feedback.  It's probably ok, but I set pretty unrealistic standards for myself, and when I don't feel like I've achieved them, I stress.

Eh.  Could be worse.  I could be eating Nat's fish concoction!  ;D 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1135 on: September 13, 2009, 10:01:02 PM »
One of the "other" BB sites has a poll up that asks a couple of "final" questions. Here are the results so far:

Ultimate winner of BB11:
*Jordan=2140 votes/68%
*Kevin=   955  votes/30%
*Natalie=   34  votes/01%

$25K Winner:
1st - Jeff
2nd - Michele
3rd - Jordan

Individual Voters:
           Jordan vs Kevin                              Kevin vs Natalie                                 Jordan vs Natalie
America = Jordan                                              Kevin                                                 Jordan
Jeff        = Jordan                                              Kevin                                                 Jordan
Jessie     = Kevin                                               Natalie                                               Natalie
Lydia      = Kevin                                               Kevin                                                 Jordan
Michele   = Jordan                                             Kevin                                                 Jordan
Russell    = Kevin                                              Kevin                                                  Jordan
Last
Evictee(N)= Kevin                                         (J) Kevin                                             (K) Jordan  

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1136 on: September 13, 2009, 10:06:01 PM »

I just lost my creativity...  :'(  My prof is 3 weeks behind in grading, and I was hoping she'd return our first research paper before I had to turn in the 2nd one.  Her rubric is absurd...I was hoping for real feedback.  It's probably ok, but I set pretty unrealistic standards for myself, and when I don't feel like I've achieved them, I stress.

Eh.  Could be worse.  I could be eating Nat's fish concoction!  ;D 

I know what you mean about feedback, I am in the middle of the course from hell. If it wasn't  a requirement it would never be a blip on my radar. What kind of degree are you getting?

Jordan and Kevin actually let Natalie in the kitchen with fish?!!! They may deserve the results!  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1137 on: September 13, 2009, 10:13:51 PM »

I know what you mean about feedback, I am in the middle of the course from hell. If it wasn't  a requirement it would never be a blip on my radar. What kind of degree are you getting?

Jordan and Kevin actually let Natalie in the kitchen with fish?!!! They may deserve the results!  :groan:

Yeah.  At one point, she pulled out vanilla and cinnamon.  WTH?

I'm going for my Bachelors (and ultimately my Masters) in Elementary Education, majoring in English Lit.  I'm taking World Lit before 1400...I LOATHE 12th century poetry!  I think I may switch my major though because there are no teaching jobs here...it just stinks - I'm not exactly a spring chicken!

Note to Jordan ~ get your butt back to school while you're still young and kiddie free!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1138 on: September 13, 2009, 10:37:09 PM »

I know what you mean about feedback, I am in the middle of the course from hell. If it wasn't  a requirement it would never be a blip on my radar. What kind of degree are you getting?

Jordan and Kevin actually let Natalie in the kitchen with fish?!!! They may deserve the results!  :groan:

Yeah.  At one point, she pulled out vanilla and cinnamon.  WTH?

I'm going for my Bachelors (and ultimately my Masters) in Elementary Education, majoring in English Lit.  I'm taking World Lit before 1400...I LOATHE 12th century poetry!  I think I may switch my major though because there are no teaching jobs here...it just stinks - I'm not exactly a spring chicken!

Note to Jordan ~ get your butt back to school while you're still young and kiddie free!!!

Maybe you can broaden your scope and think about teaching at the college undergrad or grad level. I've always called that period Barbarian Literature. I was more of an Ancient Roman/Greek/Latin Classics lover in undergrad school. The Ancients had hot and cold running water and indoor toilets while the Brits were still living in caves in the 12th C. Slightly more sophisticated writing. (Please don't anybody start bitching, I had to sit through your college football soliloquies yesterday)  :funny:  I am stuck with Quantitative Social Research in Public Administration, so count your blessings!  :groan:

If Jordan wins the money maybe she will take the time out to go back to school. That would be so good for her.  I think the one person all season who is going to walk away with their life pretty much intact and back to normal will be Michele. Her husband Tim is so excited to have her coming home in two days, he is beside himself.  He really loves her and can't wait to see her, and she seems to have a lot of good friends and supportive co-workers, so I am glad for her. We all know she was my fave so I am partial.  ;)

Offline rlh

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1139 on: September 13, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »
Jordan is painting the cup. Kevin is painting the plate. Natalie is in the hot tub watching and not doing anything.
Kill the bugs... cook for me... do the dishes... make my tie-dye shirt for me... paint my cup...   :groan: Can't imagine living with her!  Does Jason realize what he's getting himself into???

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1140 on: September 14, 2009, 12:01:25 AM »
Oh, my word!  Nat just confessed that she told on Michele in the DR because Michele had told her she was going on the block and that in the rule book they can't  do that.  So Michele got a warning.  Can you believe this?!?  And she is the one who cheats with everything!    Remember...Nat also got Kevin an extra day of slop by telling the DR that he ate a grape.  I sure wish Kevin was privy to this information.  I truly cannot stand this girl.  I believe what goes around comes around and I hope that's true with her. (:;)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1141 on: September 14, 2009, 03:34:31 AM »

I think her odds are fantastic!  If I remember right...and believe me, I could be wrong  :colors

The third part of final HOH is something about how you think one of the HG's finished a sentence.  I think Jordan knows them well enough to have a great chance of winning!  I'm excited!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #1142 on: September 14, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »
One of the "other" BB sites has a poll up that asks a couple of "final" questions. Here are the results so far:

Ultimate winner of BB11:
*Jordan=2140 votes/68%
*Kevin=   955  votes/30%
*Natalie=   34  votes/01%

$25K Winner:
1st - Jeff
2nd - Michele
3rd - Jordan

Individual Voters:
           Jordan vs Kevin                              Kevin vs Natalie                                 Jordan vs Natalie
America = Jordan                                              Kevin                                                 Jordan
Jeff        = Jordan                                              Kevin                                                 Jordan
Jessie     = Kevin                                               Natalie                                               Natalie
Lydia      = Kevin                                               Kevin                                                 Jordan
Michele   = Jordan                                             Kevin                                                 Jordan
Russell    = Kevin                                              Kevin                                                  Jordan
Last
Evictee(N)= Kevin                                         (J) Kevin                                             (K) Jordan  

34 votes for NataLIE LMAO!!  :lol:

You know I know people that r on reality shows, ussually act much different than they really are, but I think there is no hope with Nat,.

Anyone who knows they are being watched 24/7 and makes NO effort to be clean or have any manners what so ever, and do little things like cheat when playing board games/pool  is more than likely that way out of the house.  (no wonder most of her family and her bf family do not like her)

I have not noticed, but does she at least brush her teeth daily?

I don't remember where i can find my question, but I had asked why would BB buy her shoes so that she could wear on finale night? (BTW, I just bought a pair of 70.00 shoes, I have never spent so much money on shoes in all my life, the last new pair I got was about 8 years ago)

I don't think there is a shoe out there for someone who walks like a truck driver

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1143 on: September 14, 2009, 10:02:25 AM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with Nat asking for shoes...  She probably doesn't own any heels (I can't wait to see her try and walk in heels  :funny: ) - and maybe didn't expect to be in the finale (although her attitude leads me to believe she thought she had it all sewed up the minute she walked in the door).  

After all, an 18 year old may not have many resources...    :funny: :funny: :funny:

eta:  I thought it was kind of hokey how in last nights show, they had the hg's go from room to room remembering the other hg's and stuff that had happened.  It reminded me of Survivor - on the last day they have the last 2-3 people take a walk and stop at the torch of each of 'Survivor' and talk about them for a minute..then burn the torches. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 10:05:32 AM by starbaby »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1144 on: September 14, 2009, 11:08:38 AM »

Kill the bugs... cook for me... do the dishes... make my tie-dye shirt for me... paint my cup...   :groan: Can't imagine living with her!  Does Jason realize what he's getting himself into???
  He does now.  :lol:

Welcome to RFF rlh!

:welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1145 on: September 14, 2009, 11:52:18 AM »
eta:  I thought it was kind of hokey how in last nights show, they had the hg's go from room to room remembering the other hg's and stuff that had happened.  It reminded me of Survivor - on the last day they have the last 2-3 people take a walk and stop at the torch of each of 'Survivor' and talk about them for a minute..then burn the torches.

If I get so attached to a season and watch it until the last episode, I start tearing up when I see that part of the show.

I'm surprised that they didn't pay a visit to the HOH room. Some memorable moments happened in there.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1146 on: September 14, 2009, 12:03:51 PM »
 :groan: Now that someone mentioned it - I don't remember ever seeing Natalie brush her teeth on camera all season!

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1147 on: September 14, 2009, 12:40:43 PM »
:groan: Now that someone mentioned it - I don't remember ever seeing Natalie brush her teeth on camera all season!

Nor have I....yuck!! 

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #1148 on: September 14, 2009, 03:13:03 PM »

Nor have I....yuck!! 

Has anyone else noticed that she has NOT brushed her teeth? I agree YUCK!!

Yeah, it would be fun to watch her walk in heals, does anyone have a pic of her the first day she went into the house? I can't remember what she was wearing

I need lots of things, maybe I should apply to be on the show just for that reason (insert sarcasm)

If they give nat anything, it should be a scholarship to charm school  :lol:

I am pro gay, I am no bigot, but Kevin is making a bad name for gays (IMO) I really liked Marcellas (sp?) Kevin's boyfriend
seems more laid back, I wonder what he thought when they showed Kevin lusting after Jeff  :funny:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1149 on: September 14, 2009, 03:16:37 PM »
Michelle, Jeff and Jordan...do we remember them brushing their teeth?

If so, how many times?

These three are my favorites this year but their crap does stink, you know.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.