Author Topic: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 248264 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR 15 Final 3 Speculation
« Reply #725 on: November 17, 2009, 08:23:42 AM »
topaz, we know the final 3 and have known since lets say August 8th, 1 day after flming.

Meghan Ricky & Cheyne Whitney-Dating   final 3
Brian and Ericka Kleinschmidt (Dunlap)- Married    final 3
Sam & Dan McMillen- Brothers   final 3

Kelly also writes "Rumor has it that my favorite couple, Meghan and Cheyne, take first place as winners of The Amazing Race, Season 15"

Kelly is in the TAR Family circle so ...........?

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #726 on: November 17, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »
^^ Wow, I didn't see that part on Meghan and Cheyne winning. Hm my guess is either them or Brian and Ericka win, and I have a feeling Sam and Dan take third place.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #727 on: November 17, 2009, 06:21:52 PM »
topaz, we know the final 3 and have known since lets say August 8th, 1 day after flming.

Kelly also writes "Rumor has it that my favorite couple, Meghan and Cheyne, take first place as winners of The Amazing Race, Season 15"

I'd be happy with a Megan & Cheyne win.  I like them -- they remind me a little of Kris & Jon, who should've won Season 6.

Belle Book

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 15 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #728 on: November 17, 2009, 11:44:36 PM »

I'd be happy with a Megan & Cheyne win.  I like them -- they remind me a little of Kris & Jon, who should've won Season 6.

Belle Book

after Senegal (with all the KKKendra is an ugly American while Kris wasn't) they were kinda meh IMO
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #729 on: November 18, 2009, 11:01:50 PM »

Meghan Ricky & Cheyne Whitney-Dating  final 3
Brian and Ericka Kleinschmidt (Dunlap)- Married    final 3

I'll be happy with either Brian & Ericka or Meghan & Cheyne winning, as long as it isn't Sam & Dan.

I may actually have my first good winning team since I started watching as the season airs! :yess:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: November 19, 2009, 02:13:52 AM »

I'll be happy with either Brian & Ericka or Meghan & Cheyne winning, as long as it isn't Sam & Dan.

I may actually have my first good winning team since I started watching as the season airs! :yess:
I think of those 3 teams like mixtures of past contestants
M/C = Kris/Jon + Nick/Starr
B/E = Uchenna/Joyce + David/Mary
S/D = Cho's (with M/T) + Tammy/Victor (Haybales) + A somewhat average of Guidos/Ozzy&Danny/Reichen&Chip + a splash of Brian/Greg for choosing orange
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #731 on: November 20, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »
"Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound (Las Vegas)"
 The final teams fly to the finish line in Las Vegas. Original Air Date: Dec 6, 2009

Ericka comes to my mind...

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: November 20, 2009, 11:10:04 PM »

I have yet to see this happen for me. Out of eight teams I liked, six of them went in a string of eliminations after the first episode. :funny:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #733 on: November 25, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »
from missyrae of survivor spoiler fame
Thanks to DanieuBleau for the lead the links might have survivor spoilers so beware.

missyae

November 21st, 2009 at 12:07 pm
HiYa June!! You know The Amazing Race is not my specialty but I have heard the Globetrotters leave next and Meghan and Cheynne not only are in the final 3 – they win.   

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: November 26, 2009, 12:18:48 AM »
Thanks to DanieuBleau for the lead the links might have survivor spoilers so beware.

missyae

HiYa June!! You know The Amazing Race is not my specialty but I have heard the Globetrotters leave next and Meghan and Cheynne not only are in the final 3 – they win.   

Never been a huge fan missyae. She's only repeating what she's seen here without giving the proper credit. I can settle for a Meghan/Cheyne win if Kelly is right. Always nice to see fans of the race take it all.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #735 on: November 26, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »
Actually, missyae has private sources that may differ from ours, so her information may be worth looking at closely. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: November 26, 2009, 03:21:38 PM »

Meghan Ricky & Cheyne Whitney-Dating  final 3
Brian and Ericka Kleinschmidt (Dunlap)- Married    final 3

I have yet to see this happen for me. Out of eight teams I liked, six of them went in a string of eliminations after the first episode. :funny:

You mean Marcy & Ron, Zev & Justin, Lance & Keri, Mika & Canaan, Maria & Tiffany, and Gary & Matt? That happened to me, too! :funny:

But I'm okay with two of the Final 3 teams winning.

Phil was certainly right when he said that it would be hard to see any of the teams eliminated. :(
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #737 on: November 26, 2009, 06:16:50 PM »

missyae

Never been a huge fan missyae. She's only repeating what she's seen here without giving the proper credit. I can settle for a Meghan/Cheyne win if Kelly is right. Always nice to see fans of the race take it all.

I agree she/he could have read the rumored winners anywhere and Cheyne and Meghan are the picks to win even if you cruise the non-spoiler forums.
We need a poll.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #738 on: November 26, 2009, 08:27:23 PM »
I've been using an objective tool going back to TAR 3 that helps get a handle on who is racing well consistently, and provides a way to make comparison of teams and seasons. It utilizes the average of a team's placement at the end of each leg. I might try to post this info here after the season is over, but it is posted at TWoP in a prediction thread.

(There are different ways of computing this average, what I have settled on treats the uberlegs (TM ME!) as two separate legs since it is possible to identify the arrival order and makes season-to-season comparisons more balanced. And this measure seems to work even with the variations in Race course and task design and the other rule changes over the history of TAR.

Using that measure, Meghan and Cheyne are the heavy favorites to win. They won't have the best average of any team in the history of TAR (that's Eric and Jeremy), but they will have the best average of the remaining teams at this point no matter what actually happens. The best average they can have is 2.00 which would place them second, and the worse is 2.33, which would make them fourth all-time.

Yes, they may come across to some as boring. But you know what? Almost all of the winners have come across to some as boring. Because usually, they make the fewest mistakes.
-- theschnauzers

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #739 on: November 30, 2009, 05:48:25 PM »
Interesting .........

Meghan and Cheyne are one of the winningest teams in The Amazing Race history. Will they be able to keep the winning going or will they lose out in the final leg? Find out on the Season Finale Sunday, December 6th. Only CBS!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #740 on: November 30, 2009, 10:02:01 PM »
Vey nice video! have we seen one like it before? ???

Nick and Starr won 7 out of 11 legs...M/C have won six out of 12 so far...so even a final win won't top Nick and Starr.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #741 on: November 30, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »
No I don't recall Nick and Starr having a video like that, I wonder if CBS will put one out for each team?

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #742 on: December 06, 2009, 07:15:10 PM »
No I don't recall Nick and Starr having a video like that, I wonder if CBS will put one out for each team?

I don't know, but to me this seems to imply a Brian & Ericka win. I hope so.