Author Topic: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5  (Read 227653 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 Ongoing *LF Commentary* #5
« Reply #1150 on: April 16, 2008, 09:19:05 PM »
If POV is this golf thing I am going to smack someone at CBS/BB. They had the pool thing, they had the Dicks cafe drink/croquet thing. So why would they do golf. Totally unfair considering they won that golf thing as an outdoor toy.

Yeah but Natalie would have been wrong on the 8's question, and the treasure in the GPs cage.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1151 on: April 16, 2008, 09:19:39 PM »
BB should tell them soon that its the guinea pigs bc they are intefering with sheilas game. its not fair and i think they are just getting footage for speculation but i think they have to tell them eventually that its the pigs.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: April 16, 2008, 09:22:05 PM »
But in a way, if they tell them. They didn't come out and tell them about Jen/Ryan or Sharon/Jacob. They told them themselves and BB did tell them STILL in the house. So I dunno.

I think that Ryan and Adam both had on their minds that maybe Sharon would be better to take F3 (this is if Adam isn't loyal to her anymore but again he thinks there is a prize for couple at the end). Because they could def. beat Sharon but Sheila proved her endurance in the glass house.

Im not stressing this season is so predicitble it seems. :lol: Sheila/Sharon on the block. Adam or Ryan win POV, Adam remains the vote and votes out Sharon just like he did this week.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1153 on: April 16, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »
i don't have enough Xanax to deal with this anger issue i have about that trick question of the piggies. expect the unexpected.. but who knew that applied to pets in the house!! yeah i feel cheated!! where are my pills!!!

but yes Ryan won't have a say in how the votes go, and who knows. maybe Sharon will win POV..  and who knows maybe Ryan will still kepp his secret alliance w/ sharon. and who knows maybe NAt w8ill return to  MC the next POV???? :funny:

i'm just ill!!!

I'm so glad that my avatar is on spot now! :yess: :funny: :jumpy: :sucks :wohoo:

thank you Ladies and gents!!!

The lovely Mrs bhazlewood took two (xanax) right before the show, and she says it didn't help any.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1154 on: April 16, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the sequester house when Gnat walks in.......James, Chelsea and Josh will be going  :yess: :yess: :yess:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1155 on: April 16, 2008, 09:29:57 PM »
Now, if I were a consipiracy theorist...

I would note that it took A VERY LONG TIME for Julie to give the results of the GP question.  Almost as if they saw that Ryan and Sharon had different answers, and had to double-check which of the possible answers would result in the tie.

But I'm not, so, I won't bring it up.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1156 on: April 16, 2008, 09:34:10 PM »
once the POV is won by someone that is not sharon ryan becomes zach fromm last year. he must beat adam/sheila in 2 comps. u know wat proves he will take sheila. he said he would take someone who is deserving over someone who he could easily beat(ryan) in the final 2. and he has told sheila that he and her deserve it and he doesnt care if he loses.

Offline DayTripper

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1157 on: April 16, 2008, 09:40:49 PM »

I would note that it took A VERY LONG TIME for Julie to give the results of the GP question.  Almost as if they saw that Ryan and Sharon had different answers, and had to double-check which of the possible answers would result in the tie.

What I would like to know is why did Ryan choose "FACT" ? I didn't think he was that smart, to do the opposite of what Sharon did was his only chance to stay in the game????????? hmmmmm!!!!

Offline LoveToHateIt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1158 on: April 16, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »
I personally think that the James thing was total BS.

I mean he is the one that BDed Matt. Chelsia tried talking him out of it. Remember that? Every week after that his butt was up on the block. And its funny to me that the same people that were like "Alex couldn't control Amanda" are the same ones saying that Chelsias actions were on James. So I think he just wanted to yell at her for something and I hope they both learn from it.
I agree. He's just trying to vent on someone unfairly because he played a bad game. Now in 30 years when Chelsia and him will be loooooong split he'll be able to be all "I won Big Brother 8. I just got screwed by Chelsia"

He needs to get over it and realize he was a threat either way.

Maybe he just finally "got-it".  I think he was calling her out more for how she treated people that last week.  (Although, he too, acted pretty repulsively with his BY nakedness to Nat a day or so before leaving.)  I don't think Chelsea would have cried if it were anyone else saying that to her other than James - her behavior was horrendous, embarrassing, and nothing short of cruel the entire week before she left.  Not necessarily her speech on the way out, but during the week.  She needed to hear it from James.  If she wasn't also ashamed of it, she wouldn't have cried.  Period.  Not that he's a saint,  but maybe in the end, he finally got it.... an insee-bit.  It seemed as if he did feel badly about going off on Sheila.  Who knows.  Lot's of 20-somethings behave in unbecoming fashion, and then they grow up (I'm sure many with regrets). Girls Gone Wild?  I liked Sheila's goodbye message to James - SHE has a good heart!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1159 on: April 16, 2008, 09:44:42 PM »
i don't have enough Xanax to deal with this anger issue i have about that trick question of the piggies. expect the unexpected.. but who knew that applied to pets in the house!! yeah i feel cheated!! where are my pills!!!

but yes Ryan won't have a say in how the votes go, and who knows. maybe Sharon will win POV..  and who knows maybe Ryan will still kepp his secret alliance w/ sharon. and who knows maybe NAt w8ill return to  MC the next POV???? :funny:

i'm just ill!!!

I'm so glad that my avatar is on spot now! :yess: :funny: :jumpy: :sucks :wohoo:

thank you Ladies and gents!!!

The lovely Mrs bhazlewood took two (xanax) right before the show, and she says it didn't help any.

i'm on 2 mlgm right now and still can't seem to get settled into bed for them to work!
 Oh and i think Julie's display was that she herself was puzzled with the question!!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: April 16, 2008, 09:48:23 PM »
My hubby thinks the pause could have been someone having to put Guniea pigs on the screen, before America freaked out that we didn't know about this relationship in the house. But he doesn't watch the show so what does he know.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1161 on: April 16, 2008, 09:49:22 PM »
[Yeah but Natalie would have been wrong on the 8's question, and the treasure in the GPs cage.
[/quote]

Mama I think that would have been the ONLY question she would have gotton right!  now darn it you made me respond to a question about her! I'm ZIPPING IT about her !! no more!! :funny:

time for another week of lip smacking, open mouth chewing , slurping and panting  from these unmannered BOYZ!! :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1162 on: April 16, 2008, 09:53:07 PM »

What I would like to know is why did Ryan choose "FACT" ? I didn't think he was that smart, to do the opposite of what Sharon did was his only chance to stay in the game????????? hmmmmm!!!!

I am gonna say that Ryan possibly thought that fred and ethel were really a couple! he's been there for all the bickering! and heck we even said it over and over  on these boards!  it was a lucky giant foot in the right spot!

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1163 on: April 16, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »

I mean he is the one that BDed Matt. Chelsia tried talking him out of it. Remember that? Every week after that his butt was up on the block. And its funny to me that the same people that were like "Alex couldn't control Amanda" are the same ones saying that Chelsias actions were on James. So I think he just wanted to yell at her for something and I hope they both learn from it.
I agree. He's just trying to vent on someone unfairly because he played a bad game. Now in 30 years when Chelsia and him will be loooooong split he'll be able to be all "I won Big Brother 8. I just got screwed by Chelsia"

Maybe he just finally "got-it".  I think he was calling her out more for how she treated people that last week.  (Although, he too, acted pretty repulsively with his BY nakedness to Nat a day or so before leaving.)  I don't think Chelsea would have cried if it were anyone else saying that to her other than James - her behavior was horrendous, embarrassing, and nothing short of cruel the entire week before she left.  Not necessarily her speech on the way out, but during the week.  She needed to hear it from James.  If she wasn't also ashamed of it, she wouldn't have cried.  Period.  Not that he's a saint,  but maybe in the end, he finally got it.... an insee-bit.  It seemed as if he did feel badly about going off on Sheila.  Who knows.  Lot's of 20-somethings behave in unbecoming fashion, and then they grow up (I'm sure many with regrets). Girls Gone Wild?  I liked Sheila's goodbye message to James - SHE has a good heart!

Even if he 'got it' I still don't think it's fair to put the blame entirely on her. He said "YOU got me evicted. People thought I was the SPAWN of CHELSIA"(or something along those lines). I mean, even if she didn't do that stuff he still would've been evicted. It's just entirely unfair for him to cast all the blame on Chelsia.

He could be like, "Chelsia you shouldn't of went off on them. It got me in a deeper hole." - but to cast the entire blame on her like she's some sort of plague is just ridiculous.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: April 16, 2008, 09:57:15 PM »
Sheila is the one that is egging on the relationship question, thinking she is related to Ryan :funny:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1165 on: April 16, 2008, 09:57:49 PM »
It's a good thing Mattie has been practicing running :funny:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1166 on: April 16, 2008, 09:59:25 PM »
It's a good thing Mattie has been practicing running :funny:
:funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1167 on: April 16, 2008, 10:00:06 PM »

Maybe he just finally "got-it".  I think he was calling her out more for how she treated people that last week.  (Although, he too, acted pretty repulsively with his BY nakedness to Nat a day or so before leaving.)  I don't think Chelsea would have cried if it were anyone else saying that to her other than James - her behavior was horrendous, embarrassing, and nothing short of cruel the entire week before she left.  Not necessarily her speech on the way out, but during the week.  She needed to hear it from James.  If she wasn't also ashamed of it, she wouldn't have cried.  Period.  Not that he's a saint,  but maybe in the end, he finally got it.... an insee-bit.  It seemed as if he did feel badly about going off on Sheila.  Who knows.  Lot's of 20-somethings behave in unbecoming fashion, and then they grow up (I'm sure many with regrets). Girls Gone Wild?  I liked Sheila's goodbye message to James - SHE has a good heart!

Even if he 'got it' I still don't think it's fair to put the blame entirely on her. He said "YOU got me evicted. People thought I was the SPAWN of CHELSIA"(or something along those lines). I mean, even if she didn't do that stuff he still would've been evicted. It's just entirely unfair for him to cast all the blame on Chelsia.

He could be like, "Chelsia you shouldn't of went off on them. It got me in a deeper hole." - but to cast the entire blame on her like she's some sort of plague is just ridiculous.

james felt like he had to say something to redeem himself as a man towards theguys and it ws patheticly lame! I mean he cold have just brought her a painted easter egg and she would have gotton the message.  But he's only 21 and knows nothing about "cooth" and just wanted to be the center of attention for the moment. (SIDE BAR: i think he was also prepped to say something to her by production)

the real excitement will be when NAt walks through those doors and matty say" do a cheer for me!!"  :funny:

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1168 on: April 16, 2008, 10:00:20 PM »
Im not worried about it. People need to realize that Natalie said it right in front of Sheila knowing there was a chance it could go 1-1. When she gave her speech she said it, and im glad Sheila threw it back in her face when she evicted her.

I think Nat was just saying what she belived to the boys that we was loyal to them.  On the other hand Sheilas speech just showed how phoney she is to me.  If she was Miss I will get blood on my hands why wasnt she out right honest... all she had to say is I planned to back door you from the begining because that is the truth not her little speech..
Hope Sharon wins POV

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1169 on: April 16, 2008, 10:08:10 PM »
 :funny: Ryan's friend Landon heard Ry say he would hook Natalie  up with him and ran out and got a girl friend!! (from Ry's hoh letter)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1170 on: April 16, 2008, 10:11:38 PM »
I wonder if Sheila realized yet that she's in the best place right now...

Sheila wins POV > Sharon or Adam go

Sharon wins POV > Adam goes

Adam wins POV > Sharon goes

Ryan wins POV > Sharon goes

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: April 16, 2008, 10:15:29 PM »
I wonder if Sheila realized yet that she's in the best place right now...

Sheila wins POV > Sharon or Adam go

Sharon wins POV > Adam goes

Adam wins POV > Sharon goes

Ryan wins POV > Sharon goes

:jumpy: Very good observation. I am pretty sure she has that figured out. At least I think she would

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: April 16, 2008, 10:19:07 PM »
:funny: Ryan's friend Landon heard Ry say he would hook Natalie  up with him and ran out and got a girl friend!! (from Ry's hoh letter)

:lolmao: 

Shew ~ what a night!!!  I feel like I won the lottery!!!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1173 on: April 16, 2008, 10:20:27 PM »
Her saying she is related to Ryan may not help her. So tell her to shut up :lol: Wait, tell her to keep it going and then they keep Sharon hehe.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1174 on: April 16, 2008, 10:23:11 PM »
my ideal situation is this:

Sharon wins POV, votes Adam out, Sheila and Sharon make it to f2.