Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #2  (Read 217407 times)

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB9 ongoing *commentary* #2
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2008, 04:57:55 PM »
I really think Ryan will follow through with the deal... He just said he could have won the veto and earlier he told them all he would throw the veto comp.

And he is playing it off with Matt now and side stepping his questions as to what he is doing.  Lots can change between now and Sunday though

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »
Chelsia makes me think she is one that will play both sides. And if she can keep Josh/Sharon/James/Sheila on her good side, then she will go that route becuase Ryan can't play for HOH next week so all it is, is Matt, and Adam.

I just think Ryan will play this dumb, if he does send Matt out he could have a better chance at winning this game if he does send Matt out because that would be a strong move on his part but Ryan is more concerned with bros.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2008, 05:37:53 PM »
I think it will be Matt and good riddance too!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »
I think it will be Matt and good riddance too!

Part of me wants that to happen, but there is also a part of me that wants to wait a week because I want to see what happens between him and Alex when Alex comes back into the house (please).  I think that Alex will call him out for campaigning and not staying true to his word, Matt is not Alex's boy.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2008, 05:42:42 PM »
i think matt will go up but not go ryan will shock matt and put him up but adam wont vote him out hell convincew sheila and natalie wont vote matt out either thats 3-3. once ryan realizes josh/sharon/james/chelsia are in an alliance and that he wont have one once he does this he will keep matt

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2008, 05:49:54 PM »
I'm wondering how the returning player will affect all of this. That person won't be in an Alliance and could really really shake things up which is why I would love to see a real player come back... This whole 2 week deal could not even matter....

Thinking about it though, who would that be? Jen only piddled around with Ryan, Alex was too nice and didn't play the game because he thought giving your word meant something. (Like Ryan is probably going to find out shortly because this is a game for liars.)

Parker didn't have a clue and Jacob will think he has Sharon but he won't, he's been gone too long. I dunno about Amanda, she changed when she got sick and has no idea what's been happening since.

Allison hasn't got a prayer of coming back unless there is a vote for the worst BB HG!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2008, 06:00:32 PM »
Not saying I want her back--but she was smart and sneaky and understood the game. It was the people she wasn't so good with.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2008, 06:01:32 PM »
can some one reply to my theory above?

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Friday 3/7
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2008, 06:06:42 PM »
in my opinion sharon's gone with this conversation it has sealed sharon's fate

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2008, 06:23:02 PM »
Yep Sharon is a goner but you know at least she is better than everyone else and thats all that matters. Its a game and Sharon understand that and is glad she at least got to come back. So be it.

Sharon tells Sheila she is saving the slop pass for next week :( Well she can at least give it to someone.

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2008, 06:41:32 PM »
they are too cocky james chelsia josh shar they think its a done deal but its not...

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »
Yep Sharon is a goner but you know at least she is better than everyone else and thats all that matters. Its a game and Sharon understand that and is glad she at least got to come back. So be it.

Sharon tells Sheila she is saving the slop pass for next week :( Well she can at least give it to someone.

Ok did I miss something, My feeds are all messed up, How is Sharon leaving now? I thought it was Matt pretty much? What happened?
Having some Spring Fun

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2008, 06:50:26 PM »
sheila and adam got to talking and she realized that there is an allaince btwn j/j/s/c so she told adam that someone out of adam/sheila/matt.nat are being targeted and they have to stick together

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »

Ok did I miss something, My feeds are all messed up, How is Sharon leaving now? I thought it was Matt pretty much? What happened?
sheila and adam got to talking and she realized that there is an allaince btwn j/j/s/c so she told adam that someone out of adam/sheila/matt/nat are being targeted and they have to stick together

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2008, 06:52:18 PM »
thanks Jay
Having some Spring Fun

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2008, 06:54:43 PM »
yw

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2008, 07:06:10 PM »
Carey, nothing has been decided. Sharon thinks she is the next target, but Ryan hasn't really decided. Josh, James, Chelsia, all promised him a two week reprieve if he puts up Matt...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2008, 07:11:34 PM »
Carey, nothing has been decided. Sharon thinks she is the next target, but Ryan hasn't really decided. Josh, James, Chelsia, all promised him a two week reprieve if he puts up Matt...

Thank you peach
Having some Spring Fun

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2008, 07:17:14 PM »
things in this house change by the hour it could be anyone Ryan puts up tomorrow, but I really do not see it being Matt

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »
fnf I was thinking the same thing, It will really surprise me if he does. I think he will take out Josh? I think But like you said things change every hour
Having some Spring Fun

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2008, 07:33:10 PM »
Adam is pushing Ryan for Josh to go because Josh is shady. I dunno, as much as I like ya RFWill, I would rather Josh go then Sharon - but then this is also what Allison would want :barf But Sharon is my girl and I would LOVE for her to be there if Alex comes back *sigh*

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2008, 07:54:41 PM »
WTH is wrong with Shelia???

I was liking her and now she is acting like a loony toon talking to Nat about stopping the back door Matt campaign. :groan:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2008, 07:59:05 PM »
I predict that in the 10:00 hour Sheila will be saying something totally different

the woman is nuts :groan:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »
WTH is wrong with Shelia???

I was liking her and now she is acting like a loony toon talking to Nat about stopping the back door Matt campaign. :groan:
:pull :duno:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »
Ok Natalie said Ryan wants to stay with the stronger people - how in the heck is Adam (who is 'friends' with everyone), and Sheila the 'strong' ones? Not to mention Ryan can't play for HOH next week - one of the 4 will leave (I have no doubt its Sharon and I personally think that Natalie hates her so much cause she actually got to flirt with Matt :lol3: ). Therefore its 3 vs 2 in the HOH.

Natalie is stupid, Ryan is stupid if he doesn't take the 2 weeks deal. Sheila just said that the strongest people are sitting out there with them (Sheila, Natalie, Matt, Adam).

Its even funnier that Sheila admits she wanted to attatch herself to the strong ones - and that she has now done, so how does that suddenly make her a strong player? Sheilas problem is that she is now believeing all of Allisons stupid lies.

There are 4 people in that house that do not deserve to win at this point.
Sheila - she did whatever Allison told her to do, plays stupid and plays the single mom card.
Natalie: All she cares about is sleeping with Matt, thats IT. Thats why she hates Sharon so much.
Ryan: Need I say more?
Matt: Same as Ryan :lol:

Ryan just told Sheila that he is not putting Matt up - he needs Sheila, Natalie, Matt, and Adam.