Author Topic: Post Show Contestant Updates  (Read 169536 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Post Show Contestant Updates
« Reply #725 on: December 21, 2007, 11:23:08 PM »
Haha its ok! At least I know why it wouldn't work.

So maybe its cause of the holidays but I feel like im the only one here :lol3: And guess what? I might have to go back to the ER. Im beginning to remember why I hate hospitals :(

What now, Mama?  Why do you need to go to the ER? Please don't tell us you're losing you know what. I will be devastated.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #726 on: December 22, 2007, 12:02:09 AM »
Oh no, im just still in a funk. And they can't figure out whats wrong. Only so many tests I can do and I don't know WHAT to do anymore. I know alot of it is stress and I need to calm down (im freaking myself out of what COULD be wrong).

I just feel like crying. Ok so I am  :cmas4

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #727 on: December 22, 2007, 12:16:05 AM »
Oh no, im just still in a funk. And they can't figure out whats wrong. Only so many tests I can do and I don't know WHAT to do anymore. I know alot of it is stress and I need to calm down (im freaking myself out of what COULD be wrong).

I just feel like crying. Ok so I am  :cmas4

You got me cryin' too! But then I stopped and got positive. You'll be just fine! I know you will be blessed with a healthy fourth son!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: December 22, 2007, 12:17:35 AM »
You always know how to make me smile, but now your back to it being a son :lol3:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #729 on: December 22, 2007, 12:39:26 AM »
You always know how to make me smile, but now your back to it being a son :lol3:

Despite everything, it's gonna be a boy and hes' the one that will give you a lot of trouble! Very fitting! Kyler, Kamden & Kaleb wiill be angels compared to this one, he will be the rebel of the bunch since he is giving you so much trouble as we speak!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: December 22, 2007, 01:11:08 AM »
Thanks for letting me know ahead of time. I dunno if I have time to prepare for a rebel!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #731 on: December 22, 2007, 08:48:32 AM »
 :hbday: :hbday: :hbday: :hbday: :hbday:

JESSICA HUGHBANKS

She turns 22 today!

:partie: :partie: :partie: :partie: :partie:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: December 22, 2007, 11:05:35 AM »
Happy birthday to her!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #733 on: December 22, 2007, 11:36:44 AM »
Kail & Clyde Drexler at her restaurant yesterday

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: December 22, 2007, 03:43:07 PM »
I just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. It seems kinda slow around here and im sure its because everyone is trying to prepare for the Holiday!

I also just wanted to say thanks for all the support this past week and in the past. It means more then I can put into words. I don't know what I would do without everyone here, not just for the entertainment to keep my mind off of things but for the support and encouragement ya'll have given me. Thanks!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #735 on: December 23, 2007, 05:56:33 PM »
Promos for the Reality TV Fan Cruise:

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 06:21:04 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #736 on: December 23, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »
Dani's new journal post:

” i could use a hero right now. and you could use someone to save, someone like me....”

Let me start out by saying my dad said something to me the other day. It was one of the best things I have heard in a long time. He said, “Emotions screw up everything that’s logical.” Um Hello. Isn’t that the epitome of truth. You can definitely relate that to so many of life’s ever so diverse situations. I wanted to share that with you because, well, I don’t really know why. As much as it is vague, it is clear.

So, I finally got my internet and my cable installed in my apartment. And I got a bed, and a fridge. It’s coming along. So when I finally get cable, there is nothing on! Haha. But at least I got it in time for all the new shows to start. If you only knew how obsessed with tv I am.. it’s quite sick actually. And a bed??!! I don’t think you realize that this is the first time since June that I’ve slept on a full sized bed for more than a week. Going from my bed in the little room, to hotel rooms, to sleeping on Lindsay’s couch, to sleeping on the floor. Ahh wonderfulness.

If I could change one thing about ME, what would it be? I wouldn’t be so stubborn; I would change the way I deal with problems in my life. I’m passive. I hate confrontation. I am that girl. If you give me a moment to step outside, regroup and calm down, I will be okay. I need space when I’m upset or I get freaked out. I think that is why I tend to walk away from problems and sometimes forget to return and fix them. At times, certain issues seems to be ‘more trouble than they are worth.’ I believe that can be true at times, but it’s good to talk about problems or they all build up and you go a little nutty; oh, you know exactly what I’m talking about don’t you?

”It's a lie. It's a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully, and... all the glittering assholes who appreciate art say it's beautiful 'cause that's what they wanna see. But the people in the photos are sad, and alone... But the pictures make the world seem beautiful, so... the exhibition is reassuring which makes it a lie, and everyone loves a big fat lie.”

So, New Years is approaching quickly. What is everyone doing? Or more important, what should I do? Just Kidding… or aaaam i?! I really am not sure what I will be doing to celebrate, probably nothing special, as usual. New Years is overrated in my opinion. It is just another day. Lame.com I actually want to get away. I wanted to go on a trip with my dad, but I don’t see that happening anymore. He is rather busy as of late. Therefore I will go somewhere by myself. Buuuut I need to decide where. I don’t care, I just want to peace out of here for a while.Speaking of holidays, I am more than ready for Christmas to be over. Not feeling it. I tried, I failed. End it already.

For those of you wondering, I got a new phone!! Yay! My sidekick 3 officially broke and so now I have a sidekick LX. Lololove it.!! A million times better than all three of my past sidekicks. I’m addicted what can I say. They are for losers like me that don’t like to talk on the phone. Well, this entry is short, not much to say really.

”Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.”

everyone have a great Christmas!!!!!//Holiday season//whatever you celebrate.

♥ da daa dani.com

Band of the day: A.C. Newman ♥

Question of the day: If you had a theme song (as in this song plays whenever you enter a room, when you walk down the street exc) what would it be?

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #737 on: December 23, 2007, 06:45:17 PM »
Another update Dani will be on her chat at 5:00 pst today... for anyone that is interested.  Wish I could but way to busy for that...  :cmas4 

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: December 23, 2007, 06:57:29 PM »

:thankyou: Nice blsnbelles thanks for posting, I havent seen it yet.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #739 on: December 23, 2007, 08:33:02 PM »

Love those Donatos updates... still keeping my eyes open for the Dick on TV news...whatever it is can't wait!
Your welcome :xmas49

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #740 on: December 23, 2007, 09:16:45 PM »

Love those Donatos updates... still keeping my eyes open for the Dick on TV news...whatever it is can't wait!
Your welcome :xmas49

kick butt.

i'm with you.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #741 on: December 23, 2007, 10:45:07 PM »
55? days seems so far away for BB9  :cmas3

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #742 on: December 23, 2007, 10:55:35 PM »
55? days seems so far away for BB9  :cmas3

i thought it was 51 days until the first show. :xmas146
oh well, its still 50+ days.
Its such a treat!! it could have been 6 1/2 months!! :cmas9

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #743 on: December 23, 2007, 10:59:13 PM »
As of midnight EST we have 50 days and 21 hours until the premiere episode of BIG BROTHER 9!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #744 on: December 23, 2007, 11:21:11 PM »

:cmas51 Just for you bmeiners, I asked Dick what does he think about BB 9's dirty little secrets twist.

EvelDick   
myspace.com/eveldick
Date: Dec 24, 2007 12:08 AM   

Body:

The twist this season?

Who cares? I think they have all sucked to be honest with you. And I was pretty vocal about that while I was in the house.

I have just heard from production, that I will be happy I was in BB8 and not 9.

We'll see...

Dick

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: December 23, 2007, 11:29:26 PM »

Dick posted he still has to buy a gift for his mom and he posted a blog that he will be doing a chat tonight.

I will be in my chat in just about an hour....

Come and git it, ya'll...

If you don't know already, click the pic of me on my front page, the big one that says, this is dicks chat, or some **** like that.

New room, don't go to the old one. New room, no hackers and jackers. Well, maybe the jackers, but these girls can't help themselves...

See ya there... about 10 pm on Sunday, Sunday! SUNDAY!!!

EvelDick

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: December 23, 2007, 11:38:54 PM »
Yeah it is like 50 days :lol: Well I still say 51 but that seems so far away. Like a month and a half or something! I want something to keep me busy. Hopefully by then, im not feeling like I am now. LOL!

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #747 on: December 23, 2007, 11:43:28 PM »
thanks ca bb fan!!

[I have just heard from production, that I will be happy I was in BB8 and not 9.]

I wonder what that means??????????

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: December 23, 2007, 11:47:18 PM »
thanks ca bb fan!!

[I have just heard from production, that I will be happy I was in BB8 and not 9.]

I wonder what that means??????????

:cmas51 I know I know, I guess as Dick put it we'll see. The suspense is killing me!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #749 on: December 23, 2007, 11:48:22 PM »
Yeah it is like 50 days :lol: Well I still say 51 but that seems so far away. Like a month and a half or something! I want something to keep me busy. Hopefully by then, im not feeling like I am now. LOL!

Mama, I'm sure you will feel like a normal expectant lady by then! You'll be entering your fifth month by then, right as I recall your due date is July 16th?