Author Topic: Post Show Contestant Updates  (Read 169526 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Post Show Contestant Updates
« Reply #675 on: December 20, 2007, 11:13:01 PM »
I care about the Donato's cabb, more so than stupid Eric & Jessica or Dustin for all that matters so please keep us posted  :xmas49

Dick, Best winner ever!!  :jam:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #676 on: December 20, 2007, 11:15:38 PM »

:cmas51 I just talked to Dick Donato asking him about his Christmas plans and here is what he had to say:

I have no idea yet what the hell I am doing. Daniele is trying to talk me into going to tokyo or paris, but that isn't gonna happen. Too much **** to do right here, after the holidays.

New Years... I dunno. Maybe last second Vegas, maybe nothing.

I know that didn't answer jack ****, but I have been asking myself the same things for a couple weeks.

EvelDIck

:cmaslol I made sure to tell him to spend time with the kids!!

How AWESOME ca bb that you are talking with the Donatos... I think it's wonderful!!!!   :cmas26 I hope thay all get together for the holidays with Dick or at least Dani and Vincent with their mom!  Keep talking and Please keep posting the results... you lucky girl you

Ok I will. Thought I'd share to give this dying thread some kick ass news!!!

And you did... no need for it to die with you around... hopefully as soon as Dani gets her internet we will here more or at least when all the shows they have done finely get on the air... and I hope whatever Dick is working on for TV gets off the ground soon!!!!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #677 on: December 20, 2007, 11:17:51 PM »
I care about the Donato's cabb, more so than stupid Eric & Jessica or Dustin for all that matters so please keep us posted  :xmas49

Dick, Best winner ever!!  :jam:

OMG Puddin... thank you... I could not have said it better!!!!! You are AWESOME, too!!!!  :cmas26 :cmas9

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #678 on: December 20, 2007, 11:20:01 PM »

:cmas16 Thanks guys I know through alot messages I 've been getting, everyone is missing the Donato's.

I missed posting on them. I can't wait to hear what Dick has planned for tv. I'm sure the show will be a hit.

Thanks again!!!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #679 on: December 20, 2007, 11:23:07 PM »

:cmas16 Thanks guys I know through alot messages I 've been getting, everyone is missing the Donato's.

I missed posting on them. I can't wait to hear what Dick has planned for tv. I'm sure the show will be a hit.

Thanks again!!!

I'm just jealous (yes I admit it) that you were able to talk to Vincent and Dick... for a christmas present please give me your secret... I promise not to tell... :lol3:

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #680 on: December 20, 2007, 11:29:49 PM »
I sent a message to Dustin today as I've not written to him in a few weeks so hopefully we'll have an update shortly!

As far as the Donato's....who friggin cares....they are a dysfunctional family...they will never be reunited again ever since BB8 ended... it was one thing after another.....

Dick kicked Vincent out...V is doing well on his own, got his apt

Daniele just moved in her apt...hasn't said a peep about her Dad since then per her myspace

Dick was, is and always will be a DICK!

I need not to add more whether you agree or not!

your probably right.
but i for one care about the donatos updates.
love em or hate em.

any news about any of BB contestants is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #681 on: December 20, 2007, 11:33:03 PM »
Oh my gosh I just had a thought what if Dick were to host the next BB that would be so great... but then anybody would be better than Julie... I just wonder what Dick was talking about something in the works but can't talk about it... Well I'll just keep waiting for his updates with my fingers crossed.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #682 on: December 20, 2007, 11:37:06 PM »
I just think that if anything it should be the Holidays that bring them together. Im sure they will do something :)

Its crazy that Christmas is soooooo close, im like a little kid that can't sleep at night :lol3:

LOL, Mama! That family is unpredictable!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #683 on: December 20, 2007, 11:42:42 PM »
I just think that if anything it should be the Holidays that bring them together. Im sure they will do something :)

Its crazy that Christmas is soooooo close, im like a little kid that can't sleep at night :lol3:

LOL, Mama! That family is unpredictable!

Mama I'm more than 1/2 your age and I'm so excited about Christmas that I can't sleep at night either but I think it's more for my kids and the excitement they have for Christmas.  I just hope the holidays works it's magic on the Donatos they deserve it!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #684 on: December 20, 2007, 11:43:43 PM »
Forget the kids, I want toys :lol3: Yes im kidding. Maybe .....

Its just that excitement but then there is cleaning, grocery shopping and wondering if you have everything for everyone!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: December 20, 2007, 11:44:13 PM »
Oh my gosh I just had a thought what if Dick were to host the next BB that would be so great... but then anybody would be better than Julie... I just wonder what Dick was talking about something in the works but can't talk about it... Well I'll just keep waiting for his updates with my fingers crossed.

:cmaslol I did tell Dick that I hope he gets asked to do an Allstars with Big Brother and walk out with his next $500,000.

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #686 on: December 20, 2007, 11:46:32 PM »

that would be awesome.
we could kill two birds with one stone.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #687 on: December 20, 2007, 11:49:18 PM »
Forget the kids, I want toys :lol3: Yes im kidding. Maybe .....

Its just that excitement but then there is cleaning, grocery shopping and wondering if you have everything for everyone!

I know a mothers job on these days is so overlooked... I only have 2 kids which are much older than yours 14 and 17 I can only go back and try to remember what you have to do with little ones and one in the oven... but I have to say I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED pregnancy and wish I started younger so I could have more.  Just remember they grow up and someday your day will be yours and only yours....

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #688 on: December 20, 2007, 11:52:07 PM »

:cmaslol I did tell Dick that I hope he gets asked to do an Allstars with Big Brother and walk out with his next $500,000.

Oh we can only hope... I would tune in and definetly order the feeds and write Showtime to do Showtime at Dark... by the way showtime emailed me to tell me to sign up for their updates and they would let me know if any Showtime After Dark plans are in the works...

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #689 on: December 20, 2007, 11:53:45 PM »
Awww thanks. Luckily I have a family that helps out ALOT! Now that I say that my sister will back out of helping me clean and go grocery shopping :lol3:

How long would it take for a BB All Stars 2 ? Another 4 years at least if we have two seasons this year and we had a BB8!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #690 on: December 20, 2007, 11:57:35 PM »

that would be awesome.

I know... hopefully the powers that be read this thread... lol

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #691 on: December 21, 2007, 12:10:27 AM »

that would be awesome.

Enough with the Donato's and let's look forward to Big Brother 9! It's creeping upon us!

Enough with the Donato's....Let's focus on the upcoming seasion of Big Brother 9!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 12:14:34 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #692 on: December 21, 2007, 12:13:12 AM »
Random but I still have my headphones hooked up from this summer :lol3: I just realized that I really AM ready!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #693 on: December 21, 2007, 12:20:13 AM »

that would be awesome.

Enough with the Donato's and let's look forward to Big Brother 9! It's creeping upon us!

Enough with the Donato's....Let's focus on the upcoming seasion of Big Brother 9!
It would help if we had a cast?

Random but I still have my headphones hooked up from this summer :lol3: I just realized that I really AM ready!
  :cmaslol you kill me Mama!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #694 on: December 21, 2007, 12:22:08 AM »

Yep we are all looking forward to BB9 but until then and we know who the bb9 people are we only have 8 to talk about so let's do it to it's fullest!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #695 on: December 21, 2007, 12:24:58 AM »
Puddin you kill me  :lol3:  "it would help if we had a cast"  :lol3: :cmas50

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #696 on: December 21, 2007, 12:27:29 AM »
I can't wait to see who we'll love to hate  :cmaslol

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #697 on: December 21, 2007, 12:31:38 AM »

You have to know they are going all out to find someone to top Dick... someone we love to hate... and then love again!!!!  :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #698 on: December 21, 2007, 12:38:47 AM »

You have to know they are going all out to find someone to top Dick... someone we love to hate... and then love again!!!!  :lol3:
Looks are deceiving don't you think? likeI always think I'm going to love or hate someone by their looks and it always turns out to be the opposite say like Ivette, I thought she was going to be my fav season 7 and you all know how that turned out  :cmaslol

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #699 on: December 21, 2007, 12:41:33 AM »
Puddin you kill me  :Lil3:  "it would help if we had a cast"  :Lil3: :cmas50
I can't wait to see who we'll love to hate  :camisole

You have to know they are going all out to find someone to top Dick... someone we love to hate... and then love again!!!!  :Lil3:

God, I hope not! I truly do hope we can love all 14 houseguests and make the weekly eviction so emotionally hard to take which would be more interesting!i