Author Topic: Daniele and Dick  (Read 5368 times)

Offline janedoll_tx

• RFF Newbie
Daniele and Dick
« on: September 08, 2007, 06:39:33 AM »
Hi y'all from Texas.....I just want to say for all of you that are "putting down" Daniele and Dick....give me a break. They are so funny to watch....the way it started when Dani first saw her father was a surprize guest...and how they started "working together". They have played the game very well in my opinion and as far as them lying to the other housegueasts or being deceitfull....well thats the name of the game. Thumbs up for them...I hope so badly they make it to the final 2.....and tell me who didn't laugh their butts off when Dick poured that glass of iced tea over "jens" head. The JENIUS deserved it. She was the most ANNOYING houseguest I've ever seen on the show and it gave me the greatest pleasure when she finally got voted out. She thought she was " all that and more"......NOT !!!! Well have a nice week-end and thanks for letting me say my piece. Hugsssssssssssss.....janedoll from dallas/ft. worth texas area.

Nuala

Re: Daniele and Dick
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 06:45:32 AM »
Welcome Janedoll from Texas!!!!!  I hope you are enjoying your time at RFF. 

I'm a Dick fan til the end!!!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 08:50:38 AM »
 :waves: Nuala  :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Me too I am a fan of the Donatos till the end. If it had not have been for them, we would have had a really boring year and the chops would have been few and far in between!  There have been a lot of controversy about them this year, but  I think they are harmless, and funny to watch.  I do not think Dani is mature enough for a lot of money yet though.

:wohoo:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 12:13:55 PM »
Well if a father and daughter weren't working together I think I would be surprised :rolleyes:

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 01:10:25 PM »
Dick fan here as well!! If it wasn't for him... this season would have been a total bore & I would have had to stop watching my beloved BB!!

If it comes down to Zach & Jameka  :groan: I may have to stop watching as well. It's going to be like season 6 ( Maggie & Ivette )... boring!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 01:45:29 PM »
 :jumpy: wearing my lucky Evel outfit today :sera:

<<<<<<<<<<<< last time I wore it Dick won Veto  :yess:

Dick and Dani for the win  :wohoo:

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 10:00:27 AM »
im with yall,ive been an evil dick fan since i read his biography page on cbs,and i havent stopped since.the donatos are 1 competition away from final 2,go dick and danielle.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline MadJam71

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 11:20:26 PM »
Yes, the Donatos are annoying in their own way, I can't stand Dick's attitude and Dani's constant whining.  BUT, I'd rather see a D&D F2 rather than a Zach and Jameka F2!  Much more entertaining, methinks.  Jameka would say God told her what to do in the game, and Zach would have a hard time forming a coherent response to any jury questions.  At least D&D can say they played the game, and if anyone on the jury doesn't like how they played it, oh well.  Go D's is all I have to say.

Offline Soar

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 12:48:46 AM »
You know what is so dumb, Why did it take a show to bring the two back together? They are both are to blame for not talking to each other for the past years. Dani cries about how her father would never talk to her and she left because of him. i think that Dick left because she is a bitch and cries because nothing goes her way. And another thing she leaves her boyfriend to go on a show and have sex with another guy what a slut. I hope that her former boyfriend burns all her cloths and throws everything away.  :dick

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 01:00:02 AM »
...and if anyone on the jury doesn't like how they played it, oh well.

Sometimes, I seriously wish that the grand prize could go to anyone that's not the final two. I think it was two years ago (maybe it was last year, I'm not sure) that Howie stated that Janie should have gotten the prize and that if it was legal, he would have voted for her to win.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline MadJam71

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 03:48:25 PM »
Why did it take a show to bring the two back together?

Because they both have serious issues that they're not willing to deal with like grown ups just yet.  At one point in watching I had wanted them to work it out, now I know that they both need major therapy and even that might not work.  If they'd just learn to actually listen to each other.  Dani needs to grow up and stop the whining, and ED just needs to be a grown up.  He's mentally younger than all of them in a lot of ways!

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »
As a borderline obsessed fan of Will Kirby (a.k.a. Doctor Delicious / The Puppet Master)
You would think I would be right on the Dick bandwagon. I look at him and think how on earth can anyone cheer for that BULLY.
Nothing in his game has been clever, witty, or even the slightest bit respectable.

I am all for lying and betraying in the game. I also enjoyed the “busto” rant of ’06.
But those were just words. Dick(head) has, on more then one occasion gotten physical with other houseguest and to me that is just unacceptable. When he poured that glass of iced tea on Jen’s head, I giggle and thought if I were Jen that dude would pay. Then I watched him intentional burn her with a cigarette. How low can you possibly get to do that to a woman with tears in her eyes. Dick is a disgusting human being (if you can call him that) and deserves to be looked at as the most immature player in the history of BB.

Dani without a doubt has played a Jani-like game. She is very competitive and that’s a big part of BB, however she acts like a spoiled little brat who I would love to smack sometimes.

Both Dick and Dani act like no one has the right to put them on the block and they walk around that house like they own it. They act like they are the only two who have the right to play strategically. It showed so clearly at the Nom ceremony when Zack put them up. They sat there like two kids in high school giggling to each other and making smart remarks all through Zack’s speech. They didn’t even have the decency to show Zack the respect of letting him give his Nom speech as he has done for them in the past.

Good for them, for making it to the final 3 but they better hope they make it to the final 2 together, because there is no one on that jury who will make either one of them the winner of BB8 over Zack.

With all that said, I know there are a lot of D&D fans here and no offense meant to anyone, I just couldn’t never cheer for either one of those two losers.

But in BB it is definitely  ~ to each his own~

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 05:58:31 PM »
Can you imagine how boring this season would be without Dick and Danielle?! It would be about as much fun as watching a Bible study group.  Heck, it would be nothing but a Bible study group.

Offline Irishkate

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 06:47:59 PM »
If Dick and Dani make it to the final two, I think that Dick now has a better chance of winning over Dani with the people that are on the jury. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 07:13:04 PM »
A big welcome to our new members!  :waves:

Dick has helped me through this season! At this point I'm pulling for one of the Donato's to win this, with all Dick's faults, he has truly played the game has has Daniele. Zach is beginning to really bug me with his superior attitude, it reminds me of Dustin before his fall.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »
IRISH    YOU ARE CORRECT!  IF d& d are the final 2 ED will win and it will kill DANI.  She will be whining and mad at her dad!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 10:47:02 PM »
IRISH    YOU ARE CORRECT!  IF d& d are the final 2 ED will win and it will kill DANI.  She will be whining and mad at her dad!

But she will have Nick.....  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »

I can see it now: Dick wins and the first thing Daniele says is that losing is "so fustrating". ;)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 05:13:51 PM »
I love Dick and Dani as well.

And hope they make it to the final 2. They deserve to win the game because unlike other HG's, they've actually PLAYED the game. They used each other to get further every week (ie Dani and Dick "fighting" and Dani running to other HG's "See what I have to put up with on the outside? It's not my fault. Don't treat me like crap for the stuff he does"). And I think in a way, the other HG's used Dick to try and get further in the game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 05:32:45 PM »
Seanaci: You brought back a memory to me. I remember when Dani went to the HOH and Jameka wouldn't let her leave and Dustin attacked her verbally. I was amazed at how composed she was for her age. I know that later we saw a diary room on the show saying it was all strategic but honestly I don't believe it was.

I was watching it live at the time and it was cruel and hard to watch. Amber felt so bad about it that she defended her.

There has been so much that happened in this season that we can't remember all of it but this will be one memory among others that I will remember after it ends.