Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570014 times)

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2150 on: September 12, 2007, 12:01:41 AM »
Just because it is a game does not mean you have to threaten people. Dick is no better then the next guy. Everyone in this game has made mistakes and played this game their own way. Everyone has played the best they possibly knew how to and could. But when Dick comes in and threatens to kill people, can not stand there like a man and take the comp and has to pick on people and what not that is WRONG. I don't care if its "how he plays" its wrong, there is a thing called sportsmanship, there teaching your children a good example - and that is one thing that Dick should freaking realize about his daughter being in the house. But he can't. He can't control himself. And you know if a person like that wins this game, do you realize how others are going to act because "Dick won by abusing woman and saying **** every time he opened his mouth". Hey look at me. Yep Dick is a VERY good person. Dick is the type of person that should get paid for his threats. Nope, I don't think so. There is dirty play and then there is DIRTY PLAYER.
:yess:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2151 on: September 12, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »
Yep, fighting, threatening!! Doing whatever they can to advance themselves in THE GAME!!! Then after the season finale, they all have a few drinks & laugh it up like they do every year!

ex. Beau grabbed Janelle by the hair in season 6 & called her a polyester haired bitch!!! They hated eachother in the house before Beau got evicted!! Then oh what did I hear on the feeds in season 7. Beau was watching Janelle's house while she was on the allstars season 8!!! Hmmmm?!?!

Look at the brief footage in the sequester house this evening. Friends!!! Sur-prise, Sur-prise!!!

CHEERS!!!

You are so right Chea.  It is a G A M E.....they all want to win M O N E Y.  That reality is indeed lost on some people.  
Yeah I am detached from reality.  But on another note...Do you think Dick pissed down his leg while it was raining?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2152 on: September 12, 2007, 12:06:51 AM »
Just because it is a game does not mean you have to threaten people. Dick is no better then the next guy. Everyone in this game has made mistakes and played this game their own way. Everyone has played the best they possibly knew how to and could. But when Dick comes in and threatens to kill people, can not stand there like a man and take the comp and has to pick on people and what not that is WRONG. I don't care if its "how he plays" its wrong, there is a thing called sportsmanship, there teaching your children a good example - and that is one thing that Dick should freaking realize about his daughter being in the house. But he can't. He can't control himself. And you know if a person like that wins this game, do you realize how others are going to act because "Dick won by abusing woman and saying **** every time he opened his mouth". Hey look at me. Yep Dick is a VERY good person. Dick is the type of person that should get paid for his threats. Nope, I don't think so. There is dirty play and then there is DIRTY PLAYER.

:jumpy: Totally agree

I am thrilled to know you are a mom to boys! They need some more moms teaching men how to behave. My son would never call a female a cunt or a twat , not even for a million dollars. A sad state of affairs, I say, when morals can be bought and sold  for a price ....sadder still we have to be brainwashed and addicted to such **** :rotf:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2153 on: September 12, 2007, 12:07:48 AM »
I have to say I really did not like Dani this season with her whining and attitude but I have to give her  :tup: for hanging in there for 3hours.. I could have never done what she did.  

Good job Dani

Now may the best man win..

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2154 on: September 12, 2007, 12:08:13 AM »
GOOOOOOO ZACH!!! TAKE A DENATO OUT!!!  :lol:

moved from live feeds
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2155 on: September 12, 2007, 12:13:14 AM »
Yep, fighting, threatening!! Doing whatever they can to advance themselves in THE GAME!!! Then after the season finale, they all have a few drinks & laugh it up like they do every year!

ex. Beau grabbed Janelle by the hair in season 6 & called her a polyester haired bitch!!! They hated eachother in the house before Beau got evicted!! Then oh what did I hear on the feeds in season 7. Beau was watching Janelle's house while she was on the allstars season 8!!! Hmmmm?!?!

Look at the brief footage in the sequester house this evening. Friends!!! Sur-prise, Sur-prise!!!

CHEERS!!!

You are so right Chea.  It is a G A M E.....they all want to win M O N E Y.  That reality is indeed lost on some people.  
Yeah I am detached from reality.  But on another note...Do you think Dick pissed down his leg while it was raining?

Yeah haven't you heard him say "don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining"

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2156 on: September 12, 2007, 12:33:23 AM »
Dick will probably start his ranting again.. but for the moment he isn't.. and yep Dick peed down his leg  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2157 on: September 12, 2007, 12:38:20 AM »
Dick will probably start his ranting again.. but for the moment he isn't.. and yep Dick peed down his leg  :lol3:

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2158 on: September 12, 2007, 12:39:01 AM »
now I'm wondering if something happened.. Dick is not used to someone yelling back at him.. and Zach was big time..before we went TBTFH and there not showing anything but SR on SHOWTIME

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2159 on: September 12, 2007, 12:40:24 AM »
oh how i long for a juicy crispy chicken sandwich with pickles... mmmm

glad everyone has calmed down. or maybe gone to bed.

no one better fall off while they are showing the SR

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2160 on: September 12, 2007, 12:41:39 AM »
now I'm wondering if something happened.. Dick is not used to someone yelling back at him.. and Zach was big time..before we went TBTFH and there not showing anything but SR on SHOWTIME

FNF, do they show them cursing on the raw feeds? (I suppose they do.) I'm trying to figure out why they wouldn't let the Show2 viewers not watch live.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2161 on: September 12, 2007, 12:42:28 AM »

Stop making me hungry! LOL. We are behaving ourselves over here.  :-*

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2162 on: September 12, 2007, 12:42:45 AM »

Right before TBTFH, I heard the BB guy Michael say, "Hey guys....it's Michael again..."  then  :WAVES

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2163 on: September 12, 2007, 12:43:17 AM »

FNF, do they show them cursing on the raw feeds? (I suppose they do.) I'm trying to figure out why they wouldn't let the Show2 viewers not watch live.

normally on showtime we see everything, even when bb is talking to them. well, at least as far as i've seen. now we are just stuck on the storage room.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2164 on: September 12, 2007, 12:43:29 AM »

SHOTOO shows the same things as the feeds... but right now we have a still picture of the SR .. about as boring as this TBTFH

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #2165 on: September 12, 2007, 12:43:57 AM »
Bed??? Not with this going down, (HOH comp) lol!! Ooooh, the anticipation!! Plus the site was so busy earlier. Crazy!! I kept having to X out & come back!! The site seems back to norm.

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2166 on: September 12, 2007, 12:44:21 AM »

Stop making me hungry! LOL. We are behaving ourselves over here.  :-*

i swear i am about to tear through my kitchen... shouldve saved my chocolate covered apple for this

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2167 on: September 12, 2007, 12:44:31 AM »

Right before TBTFH, I heard the BB guy Michael say, "Hey guys....it's Michael again..."  then  :WAVES
thanks Lily I missed that :)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2168 on: September 12, 2007, 12:44:45 AM »
I am gonna pay extra  for ShowToo next year so I can look at the storage room and think about grocery shopping :res:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2169 on: September 12, 2007, 12:46:02 AM »

SHOTOO shows the same things as the feeds... but right now we have a still picture of the SR .. about as boring as this TBTFH

Except you get to see all the drinks and chips lined up to make you hungry. LOL

This comp has certainly deteriorated hasn't it? I couldn't see what happened to Daniele when she fell off, I had to quad view up and all I could see was the rain which obscured my view.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2170 on: September 12, 2007, 12:48:06 AM »
I think I can safely go to bed now. This will not finish until Thurs and we will be told how it malfunctioned and Daniele is not really disqualified..unlike Jameka and Dick's sneaky blueball

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2171 on: September 12, 2007, 12:48:14 AM »

Except you get to see all the drinks and chips lined up to make you hungry. LOL

This comp has certainly deteriorated hasn't it? I couldn't see what happened to Daniele when she fell off, I had to quad view up and all I could see was the rain which obscured my view.
I saw a vid of her on youtube *(yes its up already) and she did fall off the wheel had nothing to do with her fall.  she slipped off the back..
And right now I am starving... trying not to look at the SR.. keeping myself busy here

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2172 on: September 12, 2007, 12:48:43 AM »

RIGHT before that, FnF, when Zack was yelling back at Dick, I thought I saw Dick reach up with his right hand to "readjust" his key....THEN Michael came on....THEN I coulda swore I heard Zach yelling YEAH!!!

but....I dunno

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2173 on: September 12, 2007, 12:50:48 AM »

RIGHT before that, FnF, when Zack was yelling back at Dick, I thought I saw Dick reach up with his right hand to "readjust" his key....THEN Michael came on....THEN I coulda swore I heard Zach yelling YEAH!!!

but....I dunno
I heard Zach yell something wasn't sure what it was.. I just wish they would get on with it already..

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2174 on: September 12, 2007, 12:53:44 AM »
there is someone on live feeds saying Michael broke in on the live feeds and said hey guys its my call but uhhh.. did anyone else hear that.. I don't want to ask him over there..