Author Topic: Dicks threats? (may be spoilers)  (Read 3028 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Dicks threats? (may be spoilers)
« on: July 30, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »
I know that Jen might ask for some of what she gets. But his threats are getting worse. From "hoping he feels the bones in her neck as he crushes each one - or something like that. To telling her he wished she was dead quite a few times, and I think someone on here said he has actually said he would kill her (at least if not to her to other HGs).

Honestly I could see why Jen could/would be scared. Shes not breaking down and thats pissing Dick off more and that means that he is going to be more harsh. How can any of the other HGs not see this? I don't get it.

CBS needs a freaking letter. I swear. Not that it will help but he isn't just in a house saying what he thinks hes starting to pick on every single person saying **** he shouldn't be saying. Hes saying stuff on national tv when people in jail are in there for less then things he is saying.

And people can think what they want about me posting this. I have tried giving Dick chances but he needs to GROW UP. He says he was sooooooooo young when he had Daniele and thats why they don't have a relationship. Umm he was 24. Grow the hell up! Im in NO way sticking up for Jen but what good was putting RP (Rank Pussy) on her unitard going to do? Do the other people in the house NOT see this?

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Re: Dicks threats? (may be spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 08:33:59 AM »
 :waves:
Mama, It's not worth getting yourself all worked up about. IT IS A TV SHOW :lol: If you watch a soap they are killing each other and stabbing each other in the back, sleeping with their best friends lovers, lover :lol: Threatening each other about everything(including killing somebody).

A lot of this stuff is staged. They egg them on to get fights to happen. :meow: It is watched every second and BB comes up with something else to create conflict. That is what the show is. Please don't take this too personally, Have fun with it. Just be thankful that you can turn it off when you want to.

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 10:40:53 AM »
Good points Blondie. Mama, I was thinking about it this morning. I know Dick is overboard with his language but it seems to me that Jen and Dick have a love/hate thing going on as well. I think they enjoy the fights. They stroke each other's egos. Dick gets to use his vile temper and language, Jen is the martyr and gets some (but limited) consoling. (It also fits Kail's agenda which is to trash Dick at ever turn and do it endlessly.)

I'm going to be like Amber, and agree with Blondie, What IF some of this is staged for our benefit? They have had a lot of late night talks in the BY and it occurs to me, (just throwing it out there, ya understand) they could be allies and would be formidable. :meow:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 01:51:40 PM »
Well I don't feel its staged. Everywhere there is a fight Dick is there. And he follows Jen around as well, and walks behind calling her a bitch. Maybe im in the wrong for feeling this way because I had an ex boyfriend who stabbed me after making the same threats that Dick has made. Constantly talking people down. Thats why it shakes me up and I take it more serious. Like I said on the live feeds, if he didn't cross the line with the iced tea then would he have crossed the line if he broke glass on her head? Where does BB draw the line. I've watched the seasons before and read the boards here and I have seen threats but one or two from a person. Not 500. So that was just my opinion. And like I said I am getting worked up because he doesn't even have any "sorry" ya know? He was laughing about having to go to the DR for what he did to Jen. And of course thats going to air because thats what the world wants to see. And I say this as a non Jen fan. But Dick brings up things that happened in week 1. Give it up.

But as someone said, stop watching the show if you disagree and I have. As 1 viewer it won't matter but its whats best for me. I've only not cancelled my live feeds yet because I might as well get my months worth. And I really do like some people in the house, and I do move to another feed when Dick is working his jaws. But that sucks because lately all 4 feeds have been the same.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »
Mama, so sorry if Dick reminds you of someone in your past. I hope everything in your life is good now. :hearts:

Pouring the iced tea on Jen was not violent though, I thought it was rather funny to see it dripping down her (PERFECT) face and body, and in previous seasons there have been PLENTY of name calling between the HGs. It is not a show for everybody.  Jase threatened to use a knife on someone

I am not saying that they have a script, I am saying that I think in the diary room, they egg them on with certain questions, that they know might start something.

When you  put that many personalities together in one house, and there is no escape, there will be fighting, backstabbing, crying, deceit, name calling, and verbally they are going to go at it. :meow: That is just what Big Brother is.

You have to remember it is just a reality show, and the HGs also know they are being watched, and I think they are told ahead of time, "Make good tv"

Will said many times last year, that when he went to the diary room, he would ask if they thought he was making good tv.

Sorry you are not enjoying this season, and we will miss you if you leave. :'(

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 03:34:48 PM »
But what would have happened had he really broken the glass on her head. He can't control himself to just sit there and let Daniele/Jen duke it out (and he would've done it his daughter or not imo). I just think that its got to stop somewhere. And can you imagine if Jen and Dick are in sequester? Security guards are gonna be needed.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 04:24:50 PM »
Okay I'm done  The glasses are plastic and they have no knives.  :groan:

sorry you don't like the show.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 05:19:22 PM »
Okay I'm done  The glasses are plastic and they have no knives.  :groan:

sorry you don't like the show.

Personally, I agree with everything you've said. We only get one side of a converstaion in the DR videos during the broadcast shows. We don't know what the producers are saying to the HG's to get them talking in their DR time. And like you, I'd be willing to bet they...goade (sp?) them with what other HG's may or may not have said about them. And I wouldn't put it beyong Dick to take that goading and confront the HG the producers mentioned.

Scripted or not, most seasons I've watched have been worth watching. This one especially because of Dick. :D

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 07:19:29 PM »
Well I didn't know the glasses were plastic, Dicks the one that said he was going to break it over her head.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 04:30:44 PM »
dick is my idol  :lol3: he just likes playing mind games with people.he poured tea on her,big deal,eric threw flour on dick,dick threw flour on eric,america put mustard on jens clothes,lets throw everyone out and just listen to jameka and amber and dustin talk about how god has it planned for them to make final 3,it was just today that amber said she never told a lie.now that would be a boring show,you have to have confrontational people in there to make a show,i really doubt dick will hit anyone.they havent expelled anyone since season 2 and 4,i know in season 2 justin put a kitchen knife up to kristas neck.thats probably why they make them use plastic knives now.i think season 4 was some guy who was just going nuts being stuck in the house so he left early,i cant remember.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 07:00:03 PM »
The difference between the flour and tea incident are the flour thing was a joke, and it was a laughing matter. The mustard thing was wrong, I totally agree. But whatever. The tea incident was just because Dick was pissed and if he does that without thinking whats next?

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2007, 10:21:05 PM »
 :rotf:
Maybe next time it will be something that lasts a little longer,(I hope so), like honey or MUSTARD :lol3:or
maybe a bowl of slop dripping down her face :lol3: Cooled of course. And you got soy sauce, pickle juice, 
salsa, the list goes on. :wohoo: