Author Topic: Big Brother  (Read 506319 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feed updates Wednesday 8/8
« Reply #1750 on: August 08, 2007, 06:28:18 PM »
Kail says that Eric's biggest fear is death, he won't even talk about it. Her fear is drowning.

Nuala

« Reply #1751 on: August 08, 2007, 06:31:26 PM »
Eric I wont be able to watch the feeds.....I will watch the episodes....but how can I watch the fededs...not that this is your problem but I dont have a job I quit it to be here.......I dont know if I will have an apartment because it was month to month basis and I was in a weird relationship

Dani I dont know if I will have a home to go home to either so I understand that

Eric I am sure I hae said things that I did not mean to say but I thought that people understood at the end of the day I was who I was regardless of this .....nobody is perfect and I know I had my moments, but I still thought that 98% good and goodtimes and genunine and heart felt comments and I had moments with everyone and I always thougth I would be looked at in that way and that i am a good person to a core and people are looking at me like the words I shared and the moments we spent did not matter at all and I know that no one will talk to me out of of here and some I dont care about but there are some I really do care about and I want to reconcile this in the next 24 hrs and now I have to wait 2 months because I talked with Jessica about our dogs and brothers and she is going to think that was all a part of my plan and that is not true and I lost the game but  I dont want people to lose their faith in me........dont you think that no one even wants to hear me

Dani you have my word and I said yesterday and what happens happens and even if you know what happens you need to amke the best of it and I will reiterate that until tomorrow at the live show

Eric I appreciate that....it is a avery and everyone will be there at a moment.....where people you are close with dont even want to be with you

Dani I felt that way all week and people brining up and saying and then TBTFH

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1752 on: August 08, 2007, 06:31:29 PM »
Amber: that is so weird that I just read that in the Bible, if you fear living you fear death.

Kail: that is so true.

Amber: he must be such a bad person that is why he is scared to die  :groan:. i'm not scared to die, i know I am going to heaven and that I'm a good person and I know that God is going to take care of me ..I'm going up there not down there, thats why he is scared that he is going down there  :lol:

amber: after I yelled at him I know that God is proud of me because Eric is the devil in disguise and I don't mean that hes the devil I mean the devil's gotton the best of Eric.....the devil has tested him and hes failed at every test and its going to come back and bite you in the ass. It's going to be good honest people that win this game.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 06:34:34 PM by puddin »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1753 on: August 08, 2007, 06:32:34 PM »
It's just rough, it's not your problem. I quit my job to be here. I was in a 4 year relationship, being in the house, it's not going to be easy. I'll be unemployed, not have a relationship. He's sure he's said mean things in the house but he thought people would understand at the end of the day, I was who I was. I wasn't perfect, I had my moments in the house. I still thought that 98% of the time it would be good. He thought he was a decent enough guy, whatever happened, he was a good person to the core. Now it won't mean anything. (pp)

Somehow in the next 24 hours I want to reconcile with everyone because for the next 2 months people will be thinking this of me. He mentions that she must feel that way about Nick. He wants Jess to know that every conversation with her was the truth. He doesn't want to lose the game and also lose people's opinion of him.

Dani says she can't go down there and make people miraculously change how they feel. But she will try to make it easier for him.

Eric: It is a very weird feeling to go around with people you don't have a problem with, but they have a problem with you. Dani says...

TBTFH
 :WAVES
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

« Reply #1754 on: August 08, 2007, 06:34:03 PM »
Thank you updaters........you Rock!!! :dancer: :hugs:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread 2 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1755 on: August 08, 2007, 06:34:57 PM »
In my observation, the only HGs who havent lied in this game who are still here are Zach, Jen, Jameka and Jessica.

Eric is still lying.

Next week, they will all turn on Jen. I just hope that Kail and Jen can get control and get Dickhead out!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1756 on: August 08, 2007, 06:36:03 PM »
pics

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1757 on: August 08, 2007, 06:36:24 PM »
He was planning on visiting Amber... He's sorry he's rambling. (He's taking a potty break and I'm resting my fingers.)   :lol:

Nuala

« Reply #1758 on: August 08, 2007, 06:36:35 PM »
Eric I was planning on flying to see Amber not her tell me what a horrible person I am......there is no final thing if I had one I should have done that earlier.

Eric goes to the BR

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1759 on: August 08, 2007, 06:40:15 PM »
Kail telling Jen that she has to win HOH.
Jen says she doesn't "they" are going up.
Kail tells her that apparently she, Jen, is not safe with Amber & Dustin and maybe not Dani because they connected again.
Jen, but once we tell then that they are with Jessica & Zach anyone of them will put them up.
Kail: OK.. .
Jen: obviously..
Kail: I havent said anything to anyone yet , ammunition, but I could say that Zach was trying to bargian with me all day and he knows darn well that  he is voting for me to stay yet doesn't want me to know so he could make a deal.
Jen: what would that matter? everyone knows that Zach does that.
Kail: ohhh, i can't throw anything past you.
Jen: well no its just an obvious statement  :lol:
Kail: well I try to think I'm so clever, can you please let me? I'm trying to contribute to the game college.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1760 on: August 08, 2007, 06:40:33 PM »
 :party:

Just have to say I am in AWE!

You guys did an AMAZING job getting all that! Good thing the A Team was on! GREAT job!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1761 on: August 08, 2007, 06:42:10 PM »
Eric: This is a very strange question because you want me to leave, but from a person to person position, what am I supposed to do right now. How am I supposed to behave? Lay in a fetal position? Avoid people? Understand I'm not asking from a game standpoint, but from a personal standpoint. Is this something I even can do? Should I sit it out for 24 hours.

Dani says in this house it takes people time to process things. He can stay in the HOH, she will go down and talk to people. She wants him to have the best days.. He says IF I AM going home.

Eric: Is it even possible for me to have an OK day? Dani asks if he wants her to go down and talk to people. He says as a personal aside they should have been having this type of conversation sooner. He guesses it will be OK for her to go talk to people, he wants Jess and the rest to speak to them in private, if she doesn't mind. He would understand if she didn't.

She wants to know if he wants one of her vitamin waters. 

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 06:55:15 PM by TexasLady »

Nuala

« Reply #1762 on: August 08, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »
Eric What am I supposed to do right now?  What am I supposed to say?  Understaning from the standpoint of what do I do in this situation and is this something I can do

Dani right now it is a lot of the people in this house and it takes them forever to process things and if you want you can stay up here as long as you want and if you want I can talk to  people and see where they are coming from and if you are going home i want you to have the best times

Eric if I am  :lol3:  no, thank you.......can I have an okay day?

dani do you want me to talk to people and it would not be a putting you on the spot

Eric I have ques. though by the way we should have related to each other in this manner and given each other the same respect

Dani i wont even say that I talked to you I wont even say that Eric

Eric if you dont mind I will listen to music and chill up here.......this is big of you if I could get Dustin, jameka, and Jessica to speak to me would you mind if I spoke to them up here

Dani sure.......no prob. Eric you can stay up here as long as you want and you can have one of my waters

Eric if you will swing back up here so I am not up here for 5 hrs being ignored

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1763 on: August 08, 2007, 06:44:56 PM »
sleepy hot rabbits  :bunny

Jen: how do you curl that kind of hair amber?

Amber: I think ... ( i dunno,? lol )

Nuala

« Reply #1764 on: August 08, 2007, 06:45:19 PM »
Dick is going to be civil to Eric for Dani

Dick this is how I feel about it he has caused so much stuff why should he skate through this but for you yes for him **** off

Dani be the bigger person in the matter for 24 hrs and no WS and uncomfortable for everyone

Dick is that what he talked to you about

Dani I am not going to talk to you about it

Dick why not

Dani because it is irrelevant from what I am asking you

Dick I know that is what he asked you

Dani no it is not

Dick okay I will

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1765 on: August 08, 2007, 06:45:34 PM »
Dani is asking Dick to be nice to him till he leaves. Don't make him lay in his bed and cry for the rest of the day. Dick: He should feel some distrust in this house. To be OK and not feeling bad, for him.  :dick off.

Dani wants him to be the bigger person, for everyone's sake in the house. Dick wants to know if that is what he talked about, Dani won't tell him, she says it is irrelevant to what they are talking about. 

LOL, he gassed them out of the house with grill cleaner.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1766 on: August 08, 2007, 06:47:37 PM »
OMG Dick is putting oven cleaner in a self cleaning oven? you can't do that right?
everyone is choking, lol

Dick: the house has to be evacuated, lol

Nuala

« Reply #1767 on: August 08, 2007, 06:47:57 PM »
Dani is talking to Jess about Eric

Dick is cleaning the oven

Nuala

« Reply #1768 on: August 08, 2007, 06:49:53 PM »
Dani telling Jess that her friendship with Eric was not fake

Jess there are others things that Jen said

Dani and he still wont admit it but we know

Dani I told him that strategically that he is the biggest threat in the house

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1769 on: August 08, 2007, 06:50:29 PM »
Dick: the BB house had to be evacuated today because some idiot sprayed oven cleaner in a hot oven  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1770 on: August 08, 2007, 06:52:33 PM »
To give you a feeling of the doomed person, crying in his bed. (Well the HOH bed.)

Nuala

« Reply #1771 on: August 08, 2007, 06:53:15 PM »
Dani said that Eric wants to talk to her

Jess I am going to but I just wanted to give him his space

Dani you know that I like you and I dont want you to be mad at me

Jess I am not mad at you

Jess it was a tough week and I just needed to open my eyes and the more I did more and more piled on and I knew it had to happen and I dont want to be taken as a fool and anybody else and he did a good job and I knew you would understand

Dani that means you will be hoh

Jess that is okay I want to be

Jess it could make for an easy HoH

dani that is what we always say

Jess someone could out themselves

Jess we did have fun but this is a game and strategic and I m not mad at you or Amber

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1772 on: August 08, 2007, 06:53:29 PM »
Man I can not believe Amber at all. I get that she was on drugs, blah blah blah. Thats why she had the abortions, thats why she USED to lie. But for her to make fun of another religion. UH!

And Daniele needs to get over Nick. Im sorry but she does. She has a boyfriend at home, everyone made excuses for her when Nick was in there because its like one is there and one isn't. But now neither are there. She even admitted that in her blog, there was more for Nick then her boyfriend.

I hope that Jen gets HOH but it probably won't happen :( Then she puts up Dick/Daniele. If one of them is going to get POV then I hope its Daniele. And then Jen puts up Dustin. But doubt that happens.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1773 on: August 08, 2007, 06:54:01 PM »
I have a new found respect for Danielle.. first of all to sit there and listen to everything that Eric had to say.  then be respectful of his wishes by telling her dad to "lay off" and letting him stay in her HOH as long as he wants to.. would be nice to see Jess, Dustin, and Jam go up and at least talk to him.. we all know there is no chance he is going to stay...

But I could not believe Dani talking to Eric for that long and I do believe the whole reason she did put Eric up was for strategic purposes.. of course I could change my mind in the next half hour but for right now KUDOS go out to dani  :yess:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1774 on: August 08, 2007, 06:56:14 PM »
FormerNickfan,

What you see as laudable behavior, I see ass just passive agressive BS on Dani's part.

I think she LIKES to look sweet and nurturing when twisting the knife in someone's back.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.