Author Topic: Order the Big Brother Live Feeds TODAY!!!!  (Read 13739 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Order the Big Brother Live Feeds TODAY!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2007, 11:09:21 PM »
Hi all!!  I just signed up - whoo! 

I have a question: It takes time to SWITCH camera angles (It RELOADS -It takes time to BUFFER again).  Is that normal? 

What set up do I need under TOOLS-PREFERENCES?  Is there anything else I need to do besides subscribing and copying and pasting livefeed links, as far as set up goes?

Thanks!

Nice to meet you golden :yaya:

this works for me ..why other people don't have the problem that you and I have makes no sense but oh well. Just remember that when you want to watch something else on realone you have to switch back the settings but after awhile its easy to set.

good Luck!!

I'm not sure where to stick this but it sure helped me out last season
This works great if you have communication problems.

• Select 'Tools', 'Preferences' from the menu and then click on 'Playback Settings'.
    Unclick the Live Pause option, or if you must have it, reduce the 'Live Pause' setting to 5 minutes and unclick 'Temporarily increase this duration' just under that.
  • Select 'Tools', 'Preferences' from the menu and then click on 'Playback Settings'.
    At the bottom under 'More Options' increase the playback buffer from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
  • Select 'Tools', 'Preferences' from the menu and then click on 'Network Transports'.
    Check the 'Manually configure' option and then open the 'RTSP Settings' and 'PNA Settings' windows. Uncheck everything except HTTP, leave that as the only transport protocol for RTSP and PNA.