Author Topic: Howie  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Nd_Irish

• RFF Not So Newbie
Howie
« on: August 20, 2006, 08:12:22 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( Talk about the BIGGEST cry baby ever.... Howie did nothing in BB6 or in all stars except ride the Coat tails of Kayser and Jani.... :wave

ChadsBaby

Re: Howie
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 08:27:21 PM »
I have to agree, he is such a baby. Most people do go back on their promise because its a game with alot of money at stake. I just think it should have been someone else and then Howie wouldn't have known what to do. Oh well.

Offline howiefan23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 08:56:24 PM »
HOWIE WAS BACKDOORED I WISH HOWIE HAD PUNCHED BOOGIE

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 08:59:27 PM »
I can understand Howie being upset. Good grief people, all he did was throw Mike's hat. Whoop de doo.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 09:01:15 PM »
:'( :'( :'( Talk about the BIGGEST cry baby ever.... Howie did nothing in BB6 or in all stars except ride the Coat tails of Kayser and Jani.... :wave

Amen Brother!!!! :tup:  You won't get most people here to agree with you becuase they are in love with Janie and Howie and hate seeing anything bad about them. 
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 09:23:41 PM »
 :james:

they are in  :luvu: with howie  :lol3:

i agree with you on Howie...I want to hear from his ex's LOL  :meow:  now talk about drama

I think Nuala is looking to buy Howie's Jedi calendar..  :meow:

I hope James stays and erika leaves.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

ChadsBaby

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 11:54:24 PM »
LOL Cole im kind of not looking forward to this as im a James and a Erika fan :)

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 12:10:22 AM »
I can understand Howie being upset. Good grief people, all he did was throw Mike's hat. Whoop de doo.

From what I had heard, I thought Howie did something horrible.  Maybe a little childish and yes, I know this is a game and yes, people lie, but I'm sure it is frustrating when people have out-right lied to your face.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 12:41:19 AM »

I can say I am not one of those who love :luvu: :luvu:  Janie.  But comeone Howie, you lied as much as the other people your just mad it happened to you.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 05:27:35 AM »
what if got on Dr. Phil and then did his weight loss plan also  :meow:

i think that would help him  :lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline kid charlemagne

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 11:40:37 AM »
Everybody lies in this game. You have to. Believe, Howie is very aware of that. What he was so upset about -rightully so- is lying to someone's face. That doesn't happen, very often, specially with the vote on the line.

Booger did just that, several times, with a straight face. Will did to and so did James, but Booger is not Will, he doesn't have an ounce of his charisma. That's why Howie called him up.

The only thing I regret is that Howie didn't give him a fat lip!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 01:06:42 PM »
Howie on the Early Show :
He wasn't on live , it was filmed after he was evicted .

Realone Link

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline bayarealatino408

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Nacho's Myspace
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 01:21:28 PM »
YES!  Thank You!  I thought I was the only one.  all I ever saw howie do was HANG OUT in the HOH room with Janelle, James and Kaysar.  he won no competitions, I dont think he even made an effort.  and then he has the GUTS to complain about he so called Floaters?   :tup: AND if he couldnt tell that CT was playing him then thats his bad.  I just wish julie would've done to him what he did to kaysar and tell him that CT are playing janelle, but i guess that wouldnt be fair since he is in the jury now...ok, thats my 5 cents, someone owes me three back  :lol:
Me fail English? That's Unpossible!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 02:13:59 PM »
I noticed that julie couldnt wait to tell kaysar about the legion of doom alliance but never mentioned it to howie i think thats wrong.  When they are in the sequeser house do they get to see tapes of what is happening in the house now that they are gone?  I never really understood that. 

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 02:58:02 PM »
whenever someone new arrives at sequester they bring an edited video tape. it only shows the comps, ceremonies and eviction. it does not include things like the DR sessions (as it ruined the quality of the DRs because everyone tried to be "nice").

but i do wonder if howie got to see any good-bye messages? marci did so i would assume howie should as well.

as for howie being a cry baby....i do think he overreacted. but i can understand to a degree why. cg lied to his face. then ct lied to his face. yes, people lie in the game. but the real lying did not begin until last week. almost all of the early evictees were told straigh out whether they were leaving or not (jase, ali, nak and so on). howie and marci were the first to be blind sinded tihs season and i guess howie thought they should have just said hey dude you are leaving. i am not a howie fan but the truth is i despise mike boogie for many of his comments and just his overall demeanor (he really makes my skin crawl) so i would actually like to see him get a little bit back...

also i thought it was funny that  cg was clapping when boogie called him a real "class act." helllloooo???? chicken man has no clue about the jury. both marci and howie would never vote for him.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 03:02:40 PM »
To be honest, I think Chicken George really thought Mike was calling him a class act. Eihter way, George just seemed to have a stumped look on his face. It's to bad he has no idea what he's doing in the house.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Howie ***spoilers***
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 03:18:08 PM »
I used to like george but i was really disgusted with him and the way he went about putting howie up.  If howie had been his choice to put up then fine put him up but dont let yourself be threatend or intimated into doing something.  I know george is just a fancy tailed goldfish in a take full of sharks and pharinas but if you have nothing else in this game you have your own will and you need to stick to it.

I understand it is a totally different game then the one george played on but you cant tell me he didnt watch the other seasons to know what he was getting himswelf into.  I find it quite enjoyable to see him up on the block now to be backdoored himself.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 10:49:06 PM »
article via Jokers

From SammyPants: Big Brother! Marcellas is out, and now Howie! Janelle is losing her ground!
I know! And now Mike Boogie is HOH. This could be a really big week in the house. I talked to Marcellas on Friday, who, incidentally, is probably really happy that Howie is out. When I asked him who the biggest scumbag in the game is, he said "Howie! Janelle is at least playing the game. Boogie and Will are running the game. Howie is doing nothing but being annoying." He also told me he has no hard feelings toward Janelle: "I like Janelle. I never didn't like Janelle. I think as a person she's funny, she's smart and she's a beautiful girl. She might not be someone you want to play a game like Big Brother: All-Stars with, but she's definitely someone you want to have manis, petis and drinks with. Looking back [if I could do something different], I wouldn't have thrown the HOH comp to Janelle, which led to Diane an Erika being nominated. I would have taken it and put up Mike Boogie and Janelle." Yes, Marcellas, that would've been a smarter move for you, and it would've really changed the game.

From gelligril: More Big Brother!
I just got off the phone with Howie, who was evicted last night, and he is, of course, still in the dark about James' defection and all the secret house alliances, since he is sequestered on some tropical island. He said he's really gunning for the BB6ers to go all the way. He thinks Janey and James are two of the best players in the game's history, but with the target on their backs, he's pretty sure that at least one of them joins him on that island pretty soon. Howie said his ultimate demise was trusting the untrustworthy, meaning Mike Boogie and Will obviously. Not that he ever really trusted them. He told me it was unfortunate that Dr. Will got to Janey--and that they had to have their whole "seventh-grade crush thing" going on--because the whole time Will was sweet talking them, he was thinking "Oh, shut the hell up." Howie said that he honored his contract, not making any pregame alliances, but because Boogie and Erika were dating before the show, and because Chill Town has such strong bonds, other people didn't honor their contracts, and the game was tainted. He was hoping Chill Town would have his back at least till the final five, but that was just a joke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Archive2006/060821b.html