Author Topic: America Wins question  (Read 3036 times)

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
America Wins question
« on: August 17, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
Unless my mind is blank, Bunky NEVER got a deal to receive $5000 if he forced the house to eat PB&J, right? And the Target option is too ridiculous to be true. So that leaves the other answer, correct?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: America Wins question
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 08:39:39 PM »
I think Kent called Bunky a wierdo.   ;)

Vsoileau

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 09:09:16 PM »
 :'(  bunky did take the $5000 you can read it at the bottom of the page on this link.. by the way what is the link to play america wins question online.

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/bblive2/sums.html

and here is the writeup from that link:

Each houseguest was offered 2500, 500 and 7500 dollars respectively to eat pbj for 5, 4 and 3 days respectively. The offer was made in the DR so no other HG would know who took the offer and who didn't. Bunky accepted the offer at $5000 for 4 days of PBJ, Hardy accepted the offer at $7500 for 3 days of PBJ, none of the others accepted the offer. Hardy's conscience got the better of him and he admitted to accepting the offer at $7500.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hardy does it again!!
The HG's are still upset about not knowing who 'sold out' for the money during the last food competition. Hardy had already confessed to taking the money, but someone else one. Consumed by guilt Bunky explains that it was him who took the BB offer. He says, you can hate me if you want to, you can vote me out, but I did it! The HG's were glad that he finally told the truth, but told him to be prepared to reap the whirlwind of emotions that will come with having to eat PBJ for 4 days.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 09:11:18 PM »
Yeah, I remember that. Bunky was a mess that season! LOL, Anyway, at least they had PB&J, it wasn't Big Brother Slop

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 09:13:06 PM »
I love PB & J i could take that bet anyday lol

Vsoileau

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 09:16:06 PM »
Yea for sure.  I dont really like peanut butter but watching them eat the slop i think i could make myself love it  :jam:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 11:19:01 PM »
I would love to be on the Peanut Butter and Jellly diet. I wouldn't suffer.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 11:25:58 PM »
i know i  :hrt: LOVE  :hrt: Peanut butter and jelly sanwinches! There great! But i cant eat them alone .. i need a big glass of milk to dip the sandwinch into..lol .. i only watch 5 , 6 and now 7 .. so they got milk right? lol.... i also wanted to know... while on the PB&J diet did they get to drink milk , juice , soda , water , ETC.. ?