Author Topic: "Forever Eden "New Fox Reality Show  (Read 48726 times)

Mike-e

Re: "Forever Eden "New Fox Reality Show
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2005, 07:00:05 AM »
mmmm Chris...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2005, 09:57:14 AM »
lild00tchie.  Please ... we are in the dark here and would love to know any details that you could share with us  *%# 

Offline lild00tchie.

• RFF Newbie
  • "CaUz.. We'Re dUtCh N We'Re cRaZyy" ;)
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2005, 10:17:33 PM »
aaaaaahhh yayy just watched the season finale it was AWESOME!! well i dunno if you wanna know the winner or anything but ill just say, it got down to 4 final people: matt, adam, stephanie & shawna. previous guests were invited back i think it was... kassie, jordan, liz, david, neveen, brooke, claudia and wallace. ahh i dunno if you wana know wat happened next so ye.. well anyway the banished guests got to pick someone out of the final 4 to banish, then that banished person had to get rid of another one, leaving 2. if you want to know more ill tell youu..
im not sure if alot of these people are new to you so ye, ill just also say, matt and kassie were a couple up until she got banished, and she asked him not to hook up with anyone until after the show, so she wouldnt have to see it. buttttttttt that very night matt hooked up with stephanie.. and when the banished guests returned to eden it was like a massive b*tch fight ohhh it was awesome lolz so ye if you wanna know more ill tell, cyaz

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2005, 12:14:46 AM »
 |#' YES !! We want more  ]#* Your the best lild00tchie.  ]*[

Offline lild00tchie.

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2005, 01:44:35 AM »
haha okay lets see.. i reckon the second last ep was really good cause that's when they brought back all the banished guests.. ooohh it was awesome.. the final four were all having fun, and thats when kassie returned to eden.. she was in the middle of telling the final four she had seen EVERYTHING that had happened [so she knew that matt had cheated on her with stephanie.. a few eps before that, stephanie was taking a shower with matt, and liz and claudia were "eavesdropping" and that night liz went nuts at matt she was like "kassie's been gone two days and you're about to f*** stephanie!!"] just when neveen came back.. and she already hated matt, and kassie said "get him" and neveen just went off at matt and they had this huge screaming match neveen was saying stuff like "oh hey your teeth are falling down, poke 'em back up" lol.. then i think brooke came back and brooke, kassie and neveen were telling shawna that wallace was a "pig" and made her look like an idiot.. but when wallace returned, wallace and shawna talked it out and he told her that it was brooke that looked like the idiot, not her. david and liz got reunited. adam and brooke did aswell. jordan and neveen continued ripping into matt for being a liar and a cheater. kassie finally got stuck into stephanie and stephanie said something like "bring it on" and kassie goes "baby girl you don't want me to bring it on, because i'll f***ing take you down, b****" lol.. so good.. before that when liz and claudia came back to eden, all the girls [except stephanie] were hugging and kassie said "you're all friends!!!...except her [stephanie], she's a wh*re" ..matt and kassie talked about it, and how much he hurt her, but he didn't really seem to care, as he went to bed with stephanie. okay i think that was about all that happened in that ep, then on the finale the final four was about to get cut down. the banished guests decided who would go, and everyone said either matt or stephanie, but matt got the most votes. matt was then told he has to pick one of the women to leave aswell, and because him, wallace, and shawna had become close and he promised wallace to help her out, he picked stephanie. they still remained in eden though. they had something like a "truth" thingy where everyone had to answer questions.. when they were told this would happen, liz turned to kassie and said "oh kassie what will your question be about?" and kassie blunty replied "wh*res." they only showed about 3 questions being asked, one was to stephanie "how do you feel knowing none of the girls here like, or trust you" and she just said "well ofcourse it feels bad..." etc etc and another question was to kassie was something about how do you feel about stephanie and matt.. can't remember her reply though. one of the replies ended up with matt and neveen having another arguement. i think it was actually at the previous banishment ceremony where shawna and adam were told they had to share the prize with another guest. they each had until the next morning to choose a banished guest to share the prize with. shawna chose wallace, and adam chose brooke. the 'couples' were then given a scroll that told them to choose a "jury" to pick the winners. they had to rank them from most wanted on the jury, to least. wallace knew matt would choose himself and shawna so they wrote him as number 1, adam and brooke did the same. they didn't show who else they wrote down. that night at the banishment ceremony, ruth said that there were too many people on the 'jury' so one would have to step down, and because both couples chose matt as the person they most wanted, she said he wont be on the jury [*ooooohh*.. lol] the banished guests had to choose the winners through a ballot.. but before that, the four left each had to give a reason stating why they deserve to win.... wanna know who won :P ??
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 01:50:18 AM by lild00tchie. »

Offline Aussiemiss

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2005, 04:23:12 AM »
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Please........Ii had to work and missed it.... Is there any place where we can get hold of it? :':')  ]*[ Jenny /*^

Offline lild00tchie.

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2005, 04:26:55 AM »
aww really, that sucks, i dunno if you could get hold of it :S well anywayy

*drumroll*

shawna and wallace won ~yayyyy~ by one votee! and cause adam didnt win, the prize went up to $260,000.

forgot to mention something funny the girls did earlier that ep, kassie neveen and brooke i think it was, went into matt's bathroom and wrote "mutt" on his mirror. kassie also swished his toothbrush around in the toilet bowl, and later saw him brush his teeth with it, lol ewwww.

cYaz

Offline Aussiemiss

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2005, 04:37:35 AM »
Thankyou soooooooo much cutie.....I cannot believe that they won it :P what an awsome show ]#*
I loved it. I had to work and could not tape it :-\ I loved that show....I think i'm fast becoming a reality TV Junkie..... Not all.... But i 'm into it :P It was on at 12.15pm here in Australia then again at 2.15pm
I arrived home at $.45pm |:(  So thankyou veery much xoxoxoxo ,,>(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2005, 09:37:23 AM »
 |#' Wallace and Shawna!! LOL ,Wallace  was one of my favs...thanks for the info  ]*[

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 02:32:49 PM »
So glad you got to see the whole show.  So many people here in the states wanted to see the whole show.  At least they know the winner.

Offline edeneden11

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 05:56:59 PM »
Anybody got a picture of Adam? Us here in the States don't know what he looks like. If he looks as good as Wallace, they really need to bring this show back to the States. {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 07:41:16 PM »
i'll look around edeneden11   \|]

Offline edeneden11

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2005, 11:50:32 AM »
Found one!!! Wallace may still be the best looking, but damn, it may be a toss up if I can find more pics.  {l{  {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2005, 08:24:09 PM »
Yummm nice eye candy  ;;)  thank you Eden Fan  /*^

Offline edenluva_kiki

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2005, 05:29:46 AM »
hey all u 4eva eden fans out there i live in Aus n jsut like lilcutie i was at skool but i was sick for a while n got to stay home not to mention skool holidays. I managed 2 c the series like cutie but FOX 8 (the channel it was shown on) totally screwd the show by goin to about episode 20 then back to 15.. it was so confusing n stupid i also managed to tape the season finale n my sister trying to get the whole series on dvd..if i find it i will send it to the USA but im still tryin ive looked every where in australia but im also asking the FOX 8 to replay the series b/c of the interest showed by lots of people. Then i will record it if they do so
reply plz people if u r interested
SHAWNA is my favourite!! i cant believe she won!!!! |#' :) ]^[ ]**] \|] YEAHHHH {l{
WALLACE n MATT (*(  are players they made all the girls  :':') i couldn't wait to see Stephanie gone :<(
luv kiki

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2005, 09:45:51 AM »
Glad to have you here with us edenluva_kiki  }^/

Offline hestepigen23

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2005, 04:54:34 PM »
Hi ! forever eden is now running here in Denmark, and yes we are a little behind  :-) but i love the show and can not wait until tomorrow when it is back.
so if anyone wants it i can tape it :-)

mette

I love shawna and Wallace i s so HOT HOT HOt

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2005, 08:45:02 PM »
Hi hestepigen23 from Denmark   }*

Offline minmamamia

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2005, 06:49:08 PM »
Love Forever Eden, but can`t stand Shawna, Wallace or Matt for that matter, what an idiot. I just had to google to find out who won... At least it wasn`t Matt!! ((^