Author Topic: I'm new with a ..  (Read 3375 times)

Offline jenseptember

• RFF Newbie
I'm new with a ..
« on: August 15, 2006, 02:10:03 PM »
Hi.  I was supposed to go to Chicago yesterday with my friends but my dh and I just bought a house so we were working on it and at the last minute I had to cancel but she said after they went to the Shedd Aquarium they went for a walk around Chicago and they were sitting down and saw a guy sitting at a table with an orange flag hanging on the pole and she was like ok what is he doing and then a couple minutes later there was a couple with matching green tye dye shirts and they asked the guy if they were the last ones and he said yes and then he gave them an envelope that said amazing race on it.  my friend said she saw them tear the envelope open and they started reading it and she heard them say millnieum park.  so she thinks they were heading there.  This was yesterday 8/15/06.
Anyway I am new here so I hope this info helps.  I haven't read up on the spoilers so maybe you already knew the race people were in Chicago yesterday. 

Offline jenseptember

• RFF Newbie
Re: I'm new with a spoiler
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 02:12:28 PM »
Oops I meant Sunday 8/13/06 not yesterday.  I thought today was Monday.  LOL 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 02:18:43 PM »
thanks jen but I hate to tell you that Amazing Race 10 filming ended around june 28th or so and Amazing Race 11 has not begun filming if at all . It was most likely a local event of some sort ?

hope you stick around though  :hithere:

Offline jenseptember

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 04:22:03 PM »
hmmm i wonder what she saw then.  aww and i thought i was helping everyone out. lol  yeah must have been a local event.  sure i'd love to stick around.  i didn't know there were forums like this.  i'll have to check out the survivor one also. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 04:50:48 PM »
great jen  :hearts: !

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!