Poll

Say you were  in the house .. whick alliance would you want to be in and why?

chilltown
5 (50%)
Janelle , howie
4 (40%)
Dani , james
1 (10%)
Foaters
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: if you were in the house....  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
if you were in the house....
« on: August 14, 2006, 10:54:41 PM »
And write which alliance you would be in  and why you would be in that alliance in a reply after you vote in the poll

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
Re: if you were in the house....
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 10:56:54 PM »
i would be in Janelle and Howies alliance because one i want to help them out and two becuase they seem like such a great alliance and a really strong one... I also think chilltown is a great alliance for Boogie and Will .. but no one else cuz u will be stabbed in the back by those 2 ... but they play a GREAT game if you ask me  :jumpy: :lol:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: if you were in the house....
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 12:04:47 AM »
I voted for Chilltown but I need to bare in mind that Chilltown plays with everyone so it would be a bad move to allign myself with them because I wouldn't know where there loyalties are.

Danielle and James may play a smart game right now but there is no way they can keep it up. Do to the fact that both of them are so cunning and both of them have knives which they have no problem slipping into backs I can totally see James and Danielle turning on each other.

Howie and Janelle sadely are most likely the worst alliance in the house. Janelle is strong. A little too strong and she is making a lot of enemies. Here constant win streak is turning her into James in BB 6. She won't make it much longer and Howie, well he is almost useless without someone guiding him. Janelle and Howie are a lot like Will and Mike Boogie it is just Will and Mike Boogie are playing a smarter game.

The Foaters are exactely what they are, floaters. Most people consider them an alliance but in all honesty they aren't. They are the ones who don't have an alliance. Which it seems now everyone has one. Marcellas and Chicken George are working with LOD and Erika is trying to team with Chilltown.

Out of the reality of it now. I would try to create my own alliance of Howie, Chicken George, and Marcellas. Do to the fact that all three have flown under the radar and wouldn't reckonized the alliance going on. Plus the fact that the three are not leaders so they would listen to my plans and follow thoughs plans to the note.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.