Author Topic: Live Feeds & Updates for Tuesday 8/15  (Read 29046 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feeds & Updates for Tuesday 8/15
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2006, 10:18:28 PM »
she never spills a drop of wine !

anyway Boogers says he told Marcy that he heard he was coming after CT yadda yadda
Marcy was like if I promise to put up Janie & Howie next week " will you guys save me "?
Marcy told Boogers that Erika's playing him , says he knows Booger has the special power  ..
Marcy told Boogers that he had Cg & Dani's vote .
Boogers asked him why hes so sure about Dani because Erika is her best friend ..and hes like don't worry about Dani , basically saying hes working with Dani .

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2006, 10:27:19 PM »
Will trying in his sweet way to get Janie & Howie to hate Marcy enough to get them to vote Marcy out .
Howies like I'm winning HoH ..now Will saying maybe they can talk Erika into throwing HoH .
Howie's like she won't do that shes to far up Dani's ass to throw it .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #202 on: August 15, 2006, 10:32:27 PM »
Dani is getting very loud & obnoxious talking about her kitty cat needing lasered & wanting her boobies redone since one is bigger than the other. She's going on about how put together her mom is & how her mom will tell her what to wear for every occasion.
Dani wanted to get a weave for the show & her mom put her foot down & told her no daughter of hers was going on TV with a damn weave.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #203 on: August 15, 2006, 10:37:15 PM »
meanwhile Will is like if Marcy wins HoH he is putting me & Janie up and Janie says , no you heard the deal he tried to cut with Boogie ..he's going to put me & Howie up .
Howie hates Marcy and says " I will serioulsy kill myself if Erika or Marcy go to the end !"
Wills plan to get Janie wanting Marcy out over Erika isn't working yet .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: August 15, 2006, 10:50:34 PM »
LOL Will ( lies ) to Janie that they asked him about the power thing today and asked him what he wanted to do with it and he told them that they are going to have to talk to him and Boogie together because they will use it together  :lol3:
He also says that he asked which one of them have it and they said they didnt know they were waiting for clarification ( actually he knows that BB is waiting for him & marcy to guess and he knows this )
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 10:54:29 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #205 on: August 15, 2006, 10:52:09 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #206 on: August 16, 2006, 12:28:24 AM »
Posted By JillW. :

I hope you're not bored with this.  I thought it was very interesting.  IMO, some of it is just Will trying to sway Janie against Marcy,and to make sure she doesn't trust James,  but there may be a bit of truth as to where he (Will) is coming from.  It's the convo between Janie and Will in the hammock a little over an hour ago.

Janie: You're really smart, Will.  Can't you figure out what everyone'sdoing?

Will: Don't flatter me, you know I'm not that smart.

J Yeah, you are.
W I'm a good doctor, but I'm not that smart.
J You're super smart, aren't you?
W Yeah, I am actually.  Just kidding.  Yes, I can tell you right now what everyone's doing.
J What?
W Break it down by person and I'll tell you what they're doing.
J Alright
W Go ahead
J Start with Howie
W Howie is a good guy, he has a good heart, he's definitely completely loyal to you, he's terrible at the competitions, he's as loyal to Chill Town as he can be, and he's not a target to anyone because you, me, Boogie and James are all bigger targets than he is.
J Yeah, what about James.
W James is super wormy, he's only loyal to his alliance as he needs to be, he's definitely with Danielle, he's definitely with you, and nowhe's definitely with us because because we're ****ing stupid- we never should have agreed to take him on with you guys and he's going to go very far at least 3 or four more weeks and everyones going to be picking on him.  He's become a floater.  And unfortunately no matter how many times Howie yells and asks him stuff, he's not going to tell the truth.
J Well, what if one of you guys win HOH and put him up?
W I mean, uh, against Danielle?
J Uh huh
W We could do that and scare him, no problem
I don't have any problem with that,  NO I DO have a problem with that. (then something about putting Marcellus up)  There's no ****ing way I'm leaving Marcellus in there any longer than I have to.
J Yeah, what do you think Marcellus is doing?
W He's doing the same thing James is doing, he's just more bitter and angry and has a vendetta against Boogie and I. At least James doesn't hate us personally, Marcellas hates us personally.
J giggles and says That sucks
W uh huh and he hates you too. I'm sure he's bitching about you, too
J Obviously he hates me, he thinks this whole game is set for me to win
W Exactly!  Yeah, **** him  Marcellus is my least favorite person here by far,  Marcellus is the only person of the 14 who I think is an angry, bitter, malignant person
J Uh huh
W I mean I know Danielle and I know you guys don't get along with her and she's a ****ing shrewd game player but she's cool as a person, ya know?
J Uh huh
W Chicken G, I don't really have anything in common with him, but he's a really nice guy
J He's super nice
W And Diane, she's a sweetheart, she's too sensitive for this show but she's a nice girl and Nokomis, she's cool- Alison, I never got to know her- Jase, I liked him, he was cool as hell- Marcellus is the only one who just just sucks..  Marcellus doesn't interact with us, he doesn't do anything fun, just doesn't do anything
J Marcellus sucks
What do you think CG is going to do?
W CG is just going to throw this comp.and chill and he's going to last 2-3 more weeks.  What's good is that if he gets up, he'll put James up,
 and no offense to you, he'll put you up and we'll get rid of James.