Author Topic: Will they or won't they?  (Read 2140 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Will they or won't they?
« on: August 14, 2006, 06:01:53 PM »
This seems to be the question on everyone's lips right now...

Is BB All-stars truly the end of the line for the BB franchise?  Rumors have been running amuck for weeks now, sponsers have been pulling out, and even Janie said on the live feeds that she had heard from a "source"  that this was the last season for BB.  So the question is, is there any truth to these rumors?

The answer...

Its unknown.   The future of BB remains up in the air right now, CBS has not signed for another year and with lower then hoped for rating the future is not looking good.  However, we do know things can change at any moment at CBS.  Something to keep in mind...even if they do start taking applications for another season of BB it doesn't mean that there will be another season, can't tell you how many reality shows i've seen applications for and never seen them air.  Keep the faith BB fans, and as soon as we know something believe me, we will post it.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Will they or won't they?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 06:40:22 PM »
How bout I bring back up whenever Survivor All Stars came out.

Back when Survivor all stars came out. EVERYONE was asking Is this the last one? The same conversation was going on between every fan.

And they are still doing Survivors today.

I think it is really simple. Whenever Big Brother starts an extreme ratings decrease is when fans will stop watching.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.