Author Topic: Is show fixed or what? (*possible big spoiler*)  (Read 2906 times)

Offline akerc214

• RFF Newbie
Is show fixed or what? (*possible big spoiler*)
« on: August 14, 2006, 05:29:08 PM »
Is the show fixed or pre-taped way more in advance than we thought?
I was just on an other web site ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(USA_season_7) ) and this is what they have for day 40:

On Day 40, Janelle nominated Danielle and Erika for eviction. She explained to Danielle that, because Danielle nominated her and her allies in the previous week, Janelle had no choice but to retaliate. She told Erika that she very much liked her, but not her game. Erika revealed that she was in the alliance of chill town and that she is romantic with Mike Boogie while saying I'm just a small town girl from a small town named chill. After Janelle leaving the house, Julie told the remaining houseguests that the producers have let in 2 evicted houseguests. when the houseguests went to the door to see who they were, Jase and Kaysar walked through the front doors. Later in the house Kaysar knowing of James's secret alliance immediately revealed this to Howie which lead to kaysar and james getting into a heated arguement. this arguement caused a punch to be thrown by Howie to James. The producers called Howie into the diary room and told him that due to the punch he was being kicked off Big Brother All Stars and he walked through the front door moments after leaving the houseguests shocked.

I thought the eviction were live?
Are Janelle and Howie out already?

I'm really confused this year...

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Re: Is show fixed or what? (*possible big spoiler*)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 05:43:04 PM »
First of all, you link does not work...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_USA_season_7
is the correct link.

Second, most stuff posted on on wikipeidia is submitted by people, and since now of what you have in bold has taken place on the the live feeds I doubt any of it is real.  Also the bold part is not on the website.  Rumors are jsut that rumors... Janie and Howie are both still in the house, and no one yet to my knowledge has offically won the coup.

lastly, this post is being locked.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 05:43:39 PM »
Well, I can assure you that what you put in bold did not happen at all.  Wikipedia is a big website where users can edit information as a huge online encylopedia.  Some people find it funny to write in fake and half-amusing information.  Don't believe all the information that Wikipedia says.  Sure, it can be usefull at times, but if you want big and shocking (and true) updates, RFF is great with that.  

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 05:50:35 PM »
Not only that, but if it were true we would have seen it on the live feeds.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.