Author Topic: The show seems fixed  (Read 3449 times)

dee

The show seems fixed
« on: August 14, 2006, 09:08:01 AM »
Doesnt it seem like the producers have fixed the show so that Janelle can stay in the house longer and give them ratings?  She is pretty and it doesn't make sense that the h.o.h went from Erica to Janelle(who had lost the right to compete in the veto challenge).  Erica being in chilltown was no surprise because Mike always likes a girl on the show that he tries to save.  But what is interesting is the fact that Janelle and chilltown sorta have an agreement and Erica is a member of chilltown.  Does that mean that Erica and Janelle are technicaly in the same alliance?

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: The show seems fixed
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 09:27:00 AM »
I think it means Janelle doesn't know she's about to be screwed over!
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Stephanie

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 10:32:58 PM »
After Sundays episode, I have decided that I will not be a watcher of Big Brother any longer. Reasons: I could see them letting the three people left in the competition at the time of Howie's button failing play, but everyone???  I know some people who love Janelle don't see it, but it's obvious because they want her to win. And the final reason why I will not be a watcher next year is,the veto gifts they offered the contestants were gifts that nobody would refuse, especially the greedy doctor Will.  Big Brother producer's also knew that she was gone if Erika was head of household......
The rating's dropped this year because they cheated for their Blondie last year.  A lot of people who watched last year stated that the BB6 was not worth watching.  CBS gets what they deserve poor ratings.

Offline irelen

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 10:48:11 PM »
Um, Stehanie, were you watching the saem show? Pretty much everyone was having trouble with the buzzers, not just Howie. Also, it didn't start after Howie was cut...several people who were out BEFORE Howie admit to the same problem. Therefor, maybe someone else before Howie was wrongully eliminated, and everyone deserved a second chance at HOH. If they had only allowed Howie and the remaining players re-try the comp, well, then THAT would have been favoritism. CBS was a fair as was possible.  And just sonobody thinks that I am pro-Janelle, while I find her entertaining, my faves this season are Mike and Will, the most entertaining peeps in the house. As for Janelle, I do not think that she is playing smart this season. While she undoubtedly dominates the comps, she is playing way too trusting. 

Offline sweetbebe

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 02:04:11 PM »
 :flirt:

I think the show is geared toward Will and Boogie being the stars Janie is being edited in a very negative light.

Offline howiefan23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 08:25:11 PM »
if u was in the house and playing for hoh buzzers not working some else gets wouldnt u want to redo the hoh

Virgil

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 09:09:29 PM »
It seems to me that the fairest thing to do is re-do the questions since, they are re-doing the head of household. It may have resulted in maybe, extending the show by even 1/2 hour to fix it. They should have re-do the ghosts and what they said and have the houst guest watch a 2nd time. Then, hold the HOH competition.
As to the previous weeks HOH competition, they made a mockery of it by offering such lavish prizes. What they should have done is attach a consequence of choosing those prices. Example: Prize is a plasma TV, you lose opportunity to compete for HOH the next week. It still gives them the choice but, makes it more interesting. Also, they should not allow anyone to just choose everything like Janelle did. There should have been consequences to the choices as it gave Janelle a "free" pass to being eliminated!!! Example: She put everyone on slop for the points. How about putting negative points for putting other players on the slop???