Author Topic: Coup **Spoiler ** UPDATE!  (Read 17987 times)

titto1210

Re: Coup **Spoiler ** UPDATE!
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2006, 01:57:32 AM »
On the clip i saw Julie says the phrase can be applied to the big brother game. No where did she say it was commonly used did she? . .. ..

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2006, 04:40:44 AM »
titto1210, welcome!  Hope you will register & become a member!  :tup:

I rewatched my tape from last Thurs, and this is what Julie said:
"Over the next few days, you will be given clues to a well known phrase that applies to the BB game." 
So no, she didn't say it is commonly used.  But I suppose since it's well known, it might be one that is commonly used.

jennmc30

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2006, 09:08:57 AM »
Hi All, I just wanted to say that if this is the winning phrase then " You" would have to be the first word or it would be wrong. They wouldn't go through all the trouble of putting a female sheep in the house if they weren't going to want that word in the phrase. So if he actually left that out of the phrase then he cannot be right. Just me thoughts. Thank You to everyone who does such hard work to keep up with the postings, they are great. :tup:

Offline Catlover

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2006, 09:14:53 AM »
Boogies can still be right

REAP what EWE SEW

Catlover

jennmc30

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2006, 09:19:01 AM »
Thank You catlover I never even thought of that. Now I have no clue what is going to happen and Thursday seems so far away. :groan:

Offline texasgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2006, 10:28:40 AM »
What in the helll was the port-a-potty for if the answer was -you reap what you sow-?
 ???
"I'm a robot with no clothes and I know that doesn't look good"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2006, 10:54:52 AM »
Welcome everybody!!  :hrt: :hello2: :hithere:

You could be right Catlover. (I hope not, but you could be.)   :lol:

The porta potty wasn't supposed to be a clue, but I can think of some possiblilites..  :lol3:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2006, 04:06:52 PM »
" a common phrase in the everyday world that applies to big brother "
thats how BB explained the clue  to the HG's .

alex

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2006, 10:25:10 PM »
I have a question. Let's say Boogie did win the Coup, doesnt that mean that he can put up whoever he wants, including Janelle. By justification for this reasoning is b/c when there is a coup in real life, the leader is overthrown making his/her power useless. Thus, does that mean Janelle's immunity from nomination is gone. 

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2006, 10:38:59 PM »
From what I understand the exact rules will be revealed on Thursday's live show.In my opinion that means they will be making it up as they go along.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2006, 12:36:57 AM »
This will be a very interesting episode this Thursday.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

carly

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2006, 01:49:35 AM »
i am little confused what was boogie and janelle answer???? and which won is more accurate. i looking at the board and i see janelle is more accurate or boogie is correct so i am confused

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2006, 09:19:23 AM »
i am little confused what was boogie and janelle answer???? and which won is more accurate. i looking at the board and i see janelle is more accurate or boogie is correct so i am confused

I believe Janelle's answer is the more correct answer.  "You reap what you sow"  Boogie said "Reap what you sow"  If you look up the phrase, the first You is there.  If that is the phrase, guess it all depends on how BB thinks.     :-\

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2006, 09:22:56 AM »
I was really hoping that BB would show us Boogie & Janelles DR from when they guessed so we could know for sure how they worded it.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2006, 10:07:18 AM »
We won't know 100% what their guesses were untill Thursday , Live show because MikeB isn't sure how he said the phrase..he doesn't know if he said You or not . Also Janie has not repeated her phrase guess so who the heck knows what she said for real ?

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2006, 10:42:40 AM »
Hopefully Janelle wins. Her winning adds some spice to the show as the numbers would be against her next week if Howie doesn't get HOH.  Boogie winning would just give the power people more power.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2006, 12:47:10 PM »
I want Mike Boogie to win because he would only use it for Chilltown and no one else.

Well Janelle would only use it to save her or Howie but still. Janelle has won too much and I am getting kind of tired of it. It is the same annoyance I had last year when James won everything. I want her gone but the sad part is that she probebely won't go for a long time.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Virgil

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2006, 04:18:38 PM »
If Mike Boogie does indeed have the Coup D" Etat power then, Chilltown is in the driver's seat. They are definitely kicking one floater out tonight. That leaves George, Danielle and whoever survives tonight, Janelle, Howie and James. My guess is Janelle is going on the block again and maybe, next week----she will not be so lucky. Chilltown is probably going to save the power for when they really need it like, assuming Janelle finally gets booted out, they have Howie, George, Danielle, James and whoever survives tonight (Erica or Marcellas). They then, nominate James and Danielle as a surprise (assuming they are not the nominees). You have 4 floaters now without allies versus Chilltown. I think the Coup D' Etat is only good for the next three episodes so, they have to use it or lose it.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2006, 04:46:16 PM »
Well Janelle would only use it to save her or Howie but still. Janelle has won too much and I am getting kind of tired of it. It is the same annoyance I had last year when James won everything. I want her gone but the sad part is that she probebely won't go for a long time.

Funny How on Survivor if they win alot of the challenges they are a great player.  On BB if they win alot they are lucky or annoying.

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2006, 05:55:42 PM »
 :trashy:   I think :MM: Janelle :monroe: has it with YOU (EWE) reap what you (ewe) sew.

:woohoo:

I just wish she'd start believing her own doubts..cause yea Janey..people close to you are serious lieing. C'mon girl wakey wakey! You just know if she doesn't she's gonna kick herself when she sees the re-runs.

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2006, 06:22:36 PM »
Yeah I agree that Janie has it!

it's going to be very funny when the janie haters flip if she won.. i'm sure they will be using the whole it's rigged business.. which isn't true!  GO JANIE DOLL!!

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2006, 09:49:20 PM »
Bummer Bec....looks like it was The Boogie man after-all.   :lol:  Janey got that saying all up in a knot and twisted didn't she.
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2006, 10:54:20 PM »
poor Janie came off as a goofball

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2006, 06:31:18 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmm

BB7 Boogie says "Coup de tat" during casting special
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321d9TL_ij0

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2006, 07:03:47 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmm

BB7 Boogie says "Coup de tat" during casting special
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321d9TL_ij0

HMMM!!!!!! I asked the question earlier about the seemingly two paths they are taking. Will wanted to keep Howie and get rid of Erislut. Boggie today went ballistic about her leaving.  :meow:

I'll predict this. Booger isn't as smart as he thinks he is. He won't win.  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.