Author Topic: Coup **Spoiler ** UPDATE!  (Read 18008 times)

Offline beccaluvswll

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • PAGING, PAGING, DR. DELICIOUS, DR. DELICIOUS
Re: Coup **Spoiler **
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2006, 12:43:45 AM »
okay well Boogie will not be told what the power is until Wednesday... that way he has time to think if he wants to use it that week.... he can't tell will but I'm sure he will just give will clues or something until he figures it out... it would be pretty simple to do that...

Plus, I don't think he can change the nominations to put up the current HOH or POV

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2006, 01:02:25 AM »
That is probebely what Mike will do or else he will just suffer the agonizing pain of keeping a secred from Will
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2006, 01:06:26 AM »

Plus, I don't think he can change the nominations to put up the current HOH or POV
Right becca it it says nothing about taking out the current HoH .
Whoever wins this power will have the ability to overthrow the HoH and replace their nominations on the spot at any of the next three evictions.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Coup **Spoiler ** UPDATE!
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 01:20:19 AM »
Update ! MikeB thinks that he won ! he was not told directly !! 3rd clue was a grim reaper !!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 04:49:18 AM »
If Boogie was not told directly he won & said "Reap what you sow", & Janelle said "YOU reap what you sow",is it still possible that she may have won & not him?

Offline tigerlilly77

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 08:50:34 AM »
I think just about anything is possible in this game.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2006, 09:13:37 AM »
If Boogie was not told directly he won & said "Reap what you sow", & Janelle said "YOU reap what you sow",is it still possible that she may have won & not him?
I did some online research about this phrase and the correct way to say it  is what Janelle said, it starts with a You reap what you sow. So we shall see.....

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2006, 09:30:19 AM »
That would really kill the others for Janie to have the Coup

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 09:32:33 AM »
There  is another way to phrase this, As you sow so shall you reap. To my way of thinking this is more in line with the clues. I wish Janie had reversed it. It does seem to me that if Janie added YOU then she is more correct than Boogie.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
I'm not a Janie fan, but I can hear some of the others crying another foul! Oh man, what a mess of a season!
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2006, 09:33:12 AM »

LOL! Oh the conspiracy theories will abound!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2006, 09:48:31 AM »
Oh, I can just see James now. He will have a complete meltdown and go ballistic!

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2006, 11:34:30 AM »
I have no idea why the HG's even told the others what their guess was. Wouldn't it better to keep your guess secret so someone couldn't build on it or rephrase it? DUH!!!!!!!!!  :groan:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »
I would just lie. Say something that I know wouldn't be the answer that way the odds are more likely that they won't get it.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2006, 01:39:37 PM »
i dont think bb would be that specific considering both sayings mean the same thing.i also think bb wants chilltown to have it because that would make entertaining tv.if boogie has it i dont see him using it until someone puts him or will up,why rock the boat this week.as for telling will,he cant tell him the details but he could tell him "that with this power we have nothing to worry about for a couple weeks".the best outcome for will and boogie would be to not have to use it at all.if that plays out they would make final 6.also with this power it would be smart for them to both throw the hoh competions till the coup power expires,think about it,they would both be able to compete in the hoh competion against only 3 players considering the 6th houseguest cant compete because they were the current hoh.i know you might wonder,why not use it the week it expires but you also gotta think of the sequester votes and why cause bitterness if you dont have to.hopefully for them janie and danielle take eachother out,leaving weak competion for that hoh they need to win.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2006, 02:30:01 PM »
 I really really think MikeB has the phrase BUT he's already talking about sharing the info with LOD when he gets it  :naughty:

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2006, 02:31:57 PM »
i actually think janie having it would make for more dramatic television. i can just reinvision the nerd herd melt down when she won the phone call. hee hee...thatt would make for great television (james and dani in meltdown mode).

if janie said you reap what you sew and boogie said reap what you sew she is the correct one because the first clue was obviously ewe. he is also second guessing himself because now he doesn't know if he said you sew what you reap. so we have no idea what boogie really said just the gist. i just despise boogie so this is probably just wishful thinking.

now i would think it would be completely ridiculous if the coup winner could put up either the hoh or pov winner. it completely nullifies having those comps at all. therefore, the only people boogie could put up this week would be james, erica, marci, howie or cg (because he would never put up will. therefore, it makes absolutely no sense if he used it this week because it would only make him choose sides. unless he wants to use it to take out howie knowing that janie can't compete in hoh this week. but this would be stupid because it is putting entirely too much trust in dani and james who control marci and cg and therefore the numbers. therefore, he will save it for next week and see how it plays out .i really only see him using next week if marci wins it because marci is the only one that will put him and will up at this point.

now how boogie will handle this power without being able to tell will about is is beyond me. he is definately going to hint at it heavily and i think that in itself should make the person lose the power. the question is does it also lead to automatic nomination as other infractions do?

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2006, 03:29:59 PM »
I think with the Coup D'Etat in Chilltowns corner they have just guarenteed themselves a spot in the final 7 at least. Because I still think that Mike Boogie will only use it to save himself or Will and since they are most likely not going to be put on the block this week then they still have next week. If Mike Boogie uses the power then he saves them for that week.

And due to the fact that everyone trusts Chilltown. I think that Mike Boogie and Will might just have a spot in the final 5 now.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2006, 03:55:02 PM »
its 3 evictions,this week is the first,so it would mean final 6,unless they have to use it next week

"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2006, 04:27:04 PM »
I agree it would be dumb for Boogie to use this power unless he found either himself &/or will on the block,but James & Dani are already breathing down his neck to use whatever this power is to get rid of Janie.They may not know what exactly is going on but they will be expecting something to come of this.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2006, 04:28:34 PM »
Somehow I missed it, but is Mike the guaranteed winner? Was he told? Sorry, I must have missed this today.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2006, 05:53:02 PM »
People people people....

COUP D’ETAT
Julie then announces a new twist that puts the game on a whole new level: the Coup d’Etat.
Whoever wins this power will have the ability to overthrow the HoH and replace their nominations on the spot at any of the next three evictions.
The Coup d’Etat has an added twist, though, as only the winning HouseGuest will know what they have won, and the power will remain secret until it is used.
The HG will be given clues to a well known BB phrase. The first person to guess it wins. Each HG only has one guess

Since when is "you reap what you sew ( sow)" a well know BB pharse.  Granted it would fit the clues,  however I have to question how often do you hear that pharse used in BB.  I could be totally off, but i dont think thats right, nor do i truly have a guess at this time either,  But i have a feeling the "KNOT - Not"  in the sewing spool has something to do with it.  But i guess we see come thursday.

Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2006, 06:03:09 PM »
I was confused by the answer as well.I dont remember hearing that phrase,& it certainly does'nt fit the game.

Offline Nd_Irish

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2006, 06:12:20 PM »
With Marcelles know up for eviction, if boogie di win the Coup... he wont have to us it to save erika.. So he can just save it for next week or the one after...

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2006, 10:48:48 PM »
actually ive been watching bb since season 2 and ive heard that saying being used in the house many times,not this season but in prior seasons and i remember it being said in nomination ceremonys,i think it was season 5 the last time i heard it used in a nomination ceremony.