Author Topic: The whole thing lost in alliances. . . .  (Read 2308 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
The whole thing lost in alliances. . . .
« on: August 13, 2006, 07:52:10 PM »
It's indeed been a season full of alliances, but I think the thing lost in it all is that Chilltown has now completely erased any target they ever had and are practically garunteed final 5. The Dr. has done it again.
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The whole thing lost in alliances. . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 08:21:21 PM »
They could cancel the show now and give him the money.  It is just not fair, he is a MAN among children in this game.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The whole thing lost in alliances. . . .
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 11:02:51 PM »
It's indeed been a season full of alliances, but I think the thing lost in it all is that Chilltown has now completely erased any target they ever had and are practically garunteed final 5. The Dr. has done it again.

I know isn't it great? No, no one else is with me on this? Oh well. Chilltown is awesome. The fact that the only winner to enter the house and his best friend were able to take the target that covered there whole body and made it invisible is awesome. Unlike Survivor Will played and he mastered the others.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.