Author Topic: How is the voting looking for tonight (spoiler)  (Read 13941 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Re: How is the voting looking for tonight (spoiler)
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 08:08:31 PM »
Congrats lol!
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 08:09:16 PM »
We all called that one :hfive:  :conf:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 08:11:04 PM »
I think there was an attempt by the producers to manipulate the results which unfortunately, for them ended badly. Questions:
1) Why did they offer lavish prizes when Danielle was HOH and it resulted in people throwing the veto competition, 2) The non-working buzzers when Erika won HOH, did that happen by accident or was it engineered?, 3) When Mike Boogie blatantly threw the HOH competition no. 1, I think he should have been automatically eliminated IMHO. Also, in the veto competition when Danielle was HOH, they should have not allowed anyone to choose everything for points to win power of veto like Janelle did. Have nothing against Janelle but, it smells of being fixed!!!

Welcome to RFF Virgil!  :yaya:  The reason they let them win points for luxuries was to lure them to be picked thus the other HGs would be envious and mad. Will threw everyone off by lying that Marci won them all. If it were rigged for Janei they would never have had the 2nd comp, no woman could have won that one. Boogie either was a jerk or incredibly smart to jump off, (I vote jerk) and incredibly lucky on the first comp. It lost Janie her chance to win.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 08:12:41 PM »
We all called that one :hfive:  :conf:

We did.. I never thought in a million years that I'd be happy that Booger would win BB Allstars!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2006, 08:13:22 PM »
I really ended up hating all of them by the end of the season and will NEVER watch it again but this final show was just a little too over the top for me.  They were just looking for controversity and conflict in this show and not really a recap of the gameplay of the season.  I think it was crappy the way the producers let everyone attack Erika (did she do things people didn't like, Yes but IT WAS JUST A SHOW, GET OVER IT!).  Really classless move IMO.  Looking to create a bigger rift in S6 they only showed James attacking Jamie when really most people in the house had some very harsh things to say about her.

CBS was just looking to create drama and see how people would react to being attacked and made fun of just seemed like a poor way to run a show.  As the show went on it just grew more uncomfortable to watch and having Ericka just sit there and have to take attack after attack was horrible.  See seemed to be the only one with class on the stage tonight and I never though I would feel sorry for her but it was hard not to after tonight. 
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 08:16:11 PM »
The Best part of the show!?!?  JANIE not only winning the 25, 000.00, bt having it be the last thing on the show...kind of like upstaging Erislut!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 08:18:58 PM »
The Best part of the show!?!?  JANIE not only winning the 25, 000.00, bt having it be the last thing on the show...kind of like upstaging Erislut!!!!
LOL and Erika just standing there looking like she was lost !!