Author Topic: janelle  (Read 4969 times)

djmiller

janelle
« on: August 12, 2006, 11:25:30 AM »
If Janelle had any brains she should have voted to can rid of kaysar, she should of figured out that James would have nullified her vote, but as usual she did not think and out goes kaysar, but really it would have not made a difference because she and Howie are the only ones to vote James out.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 03:11:28 PM by Rob »

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: jonele
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 11:35:27 AM »
Exactely. It would of made no differeance on what Janelle and Howie would of done at that point. Kaysar was gone. But what Janelle could of done before was put Danielle up on the block instead of Mike Boogie and Diane after the PoV. That would of saved Kaysar
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:36:24 PM »
Exactely. It would of made no differeance on what Janelle and Howie would of done at that point. Kaysar was gone. But what Janelle could of done before was put Danielle up on the block instead of Mike Boogie and Diane after the PoV. That would of saved Kaysar

then erika would have won the hoh,and she would have put up james and janelle,but james mighta left considering there was no danielle to watch over everyones conversations like a hawk.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Nuala

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 01:32:44 PM »
I was unsure why Janelle did not put up Danielle, but I guess we will never know.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 02:08:25 PM »
she said why she didn't put up dani. kaysar and everyone cautioned her against it because they would lose james if she put dani up. they/she didn't realize they were losing james no matter what. plus james kept telling her that dani had their back (a lie) but she believed him. she has said she wished she put up dani instead of diane.

Nuala

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 02:29:15 PM »
well she needs to think better in this game to win it.  She should have gotten rid of Will.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: janelle
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 03:11:41 PM »
But Will sweet talked her!!!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 03:57:54 PM »
Will could talk a fish into jumping out of the water to take a walk with him.

I still think Danielle would have been the best choice for Janelle. This way Kaysar would most likely still be in the house, they would know that James was against them, (which at this point he still is but Janelle and Howie are unaware.), and Danielle is a much more stonger player then Diane was.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 04:59:04 PM »
This is why i can not stand Janie
She screwed over her Allliance and put Diane on the block for personal reason, because Janie was talking chit about her in bb6,
So Diane was going to come after her,
Janie then tried to sell to her alliance that Diane was coming after all of them
meanwhile Dani was just as ready to take down seasick and is also a way stronger player then diane

SURPRISE Dani won HOH and now Kaysar is gone due to Janie and her selfish acts
She put the whole house on cots and cold water and Howie and Kaysar on slop without even batting a fake eyelash to save her pitaful self.

I had respect for janie going into this season but she just shows over and over again that SHE is the one in that alliance who can't be trusted even Howie called her out on her lie about not really going after CT.
I am so gald James is outta that Alliance i hope he burns her and sends her ass packin next week.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 05:55:01 PM »
Off topic but is the house on cots and cold water for the rest of the time?

Now back onto topic. I agree. Janelle had her own hand in sending Kaysar home. We can't blame all of it on Danielle and James.

And there is no way Diane could be a threat. She lost Jase and Nakomis and was then on her own. She had no ground to stand on at all to go after Janelle. Danielle however had supporters. But she went after Diane and now she is going to pay many prices. She may be HoH right now but it was because of her that Kaysar is gone and out of all her enemies only one is going to go this week. (And she might choose the wrong one. She might end up sending the threatless Marcellas home or something.)

Janelle is screwed and I am happy about it. She needs to go after she sent Kaysar out.

Offline Lisa

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 08:12:22 PM »
I will never blame Janelle for Kaysar's eviction. She had no control over those votes. If anyone is to blame then blame Kaysar for not telling her he would play for her in the POV because had he won then he would still be in this.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 10:54:12 PM »
Off topic but is the house on cots and cold water for the rest of the time?

Now back onto topic. I agree. Janelle had her own hand in sending Kaysar home. We can't blame all of it on Danielle and James.

And there is no way Diane could be a threat. She lost Jase and Nakomis and was then on her own. She had no ground to stand on at all to go after Janelle. Danielle however had supporters. But she went after Diane and now she is going to pay many prices. She may be HoH right now but it was because of her that Kaysar is gone and out of all her enemies only one is going to go this week. (And she might choose the wrong one. She might end up sending the threatless Marcellas home or something.)

Janelle is screwed and I am happy about it. She needs to go after she sent Kaysar out.

They got their beds & hot water back late Thursday night /early Friday :yaya"

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2006, 12:23:14 AM »
Thats good. I would hate it if they had to sleep on cots and have no hot water for the rest of the show. (Plus they wouldn't be happy with Janelle either.)

I think Kaysar's eviction had to do with all of S6.

James most obvious helped eliminate him (Janelle original target)

Janelle helped because she put Diane up instead of Danielle.

Howie and Kaysar talked Janelle out of eliminating Danielle.

So they all contributed to Kaysar's elimination. Whether it is easy to accept or not.

Nuala

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 08:44:54 AM »
But Will sweet talked her!!!

He keeps on sweet talking her and eventually Big Daddy is going to be say bye bye Janelle.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 03:38:07 PM »
I will never blame Janelle for Kaysar's eviction. She had no control over those votes. If anyone is to blame then blame Kaysar for not telling her he would play for her in the POV because had he won then he would still be in this.

:hello2: Lisa! Welcome. It really was Kayser's fault, he wouldn't communicate with her as he was majorly depressed. She got no input from him, he wouldn't tell her if he would play nor would Howie so she had to take Marci knowing he wouldn't win it. If he had played I don't think it would have turned out so badly for him.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 07:19:58 PM »
They just need to get rid of her PLEASE.  I am begging here.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 08:23:45 PM »
They just need to get rid of her PLEASE.  I am begging here.

Keep those good thoughs coming.  You never know with the coup.  She could still be out this week.   :tup:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 11:07:31 PM »
I may not like Janelle but I want Erika, Danielle, and James out before she goes. Then the alliance of Chicken George, Will, and Mike Boogie are going to the end. Mwahahahahahahahaha