Author Topic: kaysar on early show  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
kaysar on early show
« on: August 11, 2006, 10:13:40 AM »
i am setting this up as the live feeds have alot of discussin about the early show.  Let's keep the discussion here and not live feed.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: kaysar on early show
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 10:15:50 AM »
Thanks to Jokers this morning:
:Did anyone see the Kaysar interview segment on the Early Show? Julie showed Kaysar a segment of Janelle talking to him, Will and Mike. According to Julie it's of Janelle talking that has never been shown before. Even Kaysar said, at that time, when Janelle was talking all he wanted to do was tell BB to get him the heck out of the house. It showed Will talking in the DR, he said Janelle is very vindictive when she don't get her way and it worried him. She was telling the guys how she got mad at a friend, grabbed a knife and went after her. The friend ran and locked herself in a bedroom then Janelle started stabbing the wall to the bedroom. She also told a few other incidents of what she can do when mad. I was surprised BB showed this on the Early Show and can understand why they wouldn't show it on the national TV show. This girl could be dangerous when mad. She came across as more than a little touched in the head.

do you think cbs played the clip of janie to move loyalty away from her so that everyone that is her fan will not quit the show when she leaves?  Jokers"

I watched it this morning and the reason she had the knife is that she found out that her FRIEND was sleeping with her boyfriend at the time, Some friend huh?

We now have flames on the feeds??????

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 10:17:20 AM »
"I watched it this morning and the reason she had the knife is that she found out that her FRIEND was sleeping with her boyfriend at the time, Some friend huh?" (sorry don't know how to quote, but blondie said this earlier)

Do you honestly think that it makes it ok for her to try and stab the girl???  I mean I realize you are a fan and you like her and all, but there has to be a line where you just can't justify actions like that.   

and I was watching the feeds when this story was being told, and she actually has gone after a girl who she caught with her boyfriend TWICE.........both times she said she tried to stab the girl and she feels as though she was justified.........BB kept flaming in and out of the story.

If I remember right, they have gotten more uptight about less threatening houseguests in the past, someone that has the ability to try and stab people more than once should never have been put in the house to begin with.

I have to say that I have lost a lot of respect for Janie this season both gamewise and personally.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 10:18:14 AM »
"I watched it this morning and the reason she had the knife is that she found out that her FRIEND was sleeping with her boyfriend at the time, Some friend huh?" (sorry don't know how to quote, but blondie said this earlier)

Do you honestly think that it makes it ok for her to try and stab the girl???  I mean I realize you are a fan and you like her and all, but there has to be a line where you just can't justify actions like that.   

and I was watching the feeds when this story was being told, and she actually has gone after a girl who she caught with her boyfriend TWICE.........both times she said she tried to stab the girl and she feels as though she was justified.........BB kept flaming in and out of the story.

If I remember right, they have gotten more uptight about less threatening houseguests in the past, someone that has the ability to try and stab people more than once should never have been put in the house to begin with.

I have to say that I have lost a lot of respect for Janie this season both gamewise and personally.

I was reporting, not defending!  The Friend comment was just that, a comment about what the friend was doing.
I did not say that Janie was right!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 10:18:59 AM »
i missed the morning show...any way to watch it? what did kaysar say about james? the other sovs? did he say who he wants to win.

as for the janie knife story--i didn't get to hear it nor was i there so i withhold judgement. but did she actually stab the girl? no. was she introxicated? probably. is it right to go after a person with a knife? no. do we know the whole story? no. could janie have been embellishining the story? yes. is janie vindicative? in bb6, yes. in life, probably. would i go ballistic if i caught my boyfriend in bed with my best friend? hell yea. i would probably end up swinging.

the truth is i still like janie for whatever reason. i think she is honest. does she have her share of problems? yes. but most of the hgs do as do most americans.

as for her game play...the only mistake she made was putting up diane instead of dani and that was because she valued james.

**also i question why bb decided to show this.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 10:21:43 AM »
Im having a hard time getting the video to play ...im working on it

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 10:25:45 AM »
Thanks Texan !!

anyway heres the link
 1.  Kaysar Leaves 'Big Brother' | August 11, 2006 10:24:59
On the latest episode of "Big Brother: All-Stars," Kaysar Ridha was evicted from the house. Kaysar speaks with Julie Chen about the surprise boot from the show.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/26/search/main886284.shtml?searchString=kaysar&source=cbsvideos&sort=1&type=any&num=10&offset=0

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 10:26:05 AM »
how do i upload all the stuff and get the pics?

Offline atimberger1

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 10:26:28 AM »
i missed the morning show...any way to watch it? what did kaysar say about james? the other sovs? did he say who he wants to win.

as for the janie knife story--i didn't get to hear it nor was i there so i withhold judgement. but did she actually stab the girl? no. was she introxicated? probably. is it right to go after a person with a knife? no. do we know the whole story? no. could janie have been embellishining the story? yes. is janie vindicative? in bb6, yes. in life, probably. would i go ballistic if i caught my boyfriend in bed with my best friend? hell yea. i would probably end up swinging.

the truth is i still like janie for whatever reason. i think she is honest. does she have her share of problems? yes. but most of the hgs do as do most americans.

as for her game play...the only mistake she made was putting up diane instead of dani and that was because she valued james.

**also i question why bb decided to show this.

Please remember how you defended this action if god forbid anyone in your family was ever on the recieving end of something like this.  She didn't stab the girl bc she locked herself in a room, but she stabbed through the door in an attempt to hit her.................god forbid she had connected..........people do crazy things in fits of anger but stabbing someone is not usually on the top of the list .........you're right she has her share of problems and if she is trying to stab people she has a HUGE share...........I hope nothing like this ever happens to anyone you know, but if it does........please remember how ridiculous you were here defending this girl

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 10:28:16 AM »
I saw it this morning . . . Kaysar was uncomfortable with them ask and showing.  He did nto say anything about Janie . .  just made comment about wanting to leave when she was talking.  Thought she was kidding until she kept talking.

the girl was sleeping with her boy friend.  the second attack was a knife in the door with a note

I would have been pissed too ~ not saying right or wrong.

I do find it strange that they show that clip and not any of the James clips to Kaysar.

Did not really ask Kaysar about who he wants to win or about the players.  i was disappointed in the interview.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 10:30:12 AM »
how do i upload all the stuff and get the pics?
I cant even get it to play ! lol
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:49:21 AM by puddin »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 10:49:38 AM »
I got it to play, I do have the lastest version of RP on, could that be what you need?

It looked like Janie might have been drinking I'm not sure. She had a glass of something in her hand. IMNSHO, this was a hit piece on Janie and a puff piece for Dannielle. Stir up the ratings, make Janie look like a serious potential serial killer.  (:;) I don't like it, not one bit.

I feel badly for Janie, she's been trashed over and over again by Jase and Goober, right out calling her paid for hire with the most vulgar terms. I wish she had kept her mouth shut and not said this but since we don't get to see what happened before or after this clip I'm reserving judgement.  :jam: 

One other comment, surely they are given pysch tests before they enter the house, she's not dangerous or she wouldn't be there.  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 10:49:44 AM »

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 10:51:37 AM »
wow...atimberger i almost do feel like you want something like this to happen to my family so it proves a point to me. no need to get that emotional about it. i by no means what people to get stabbed or injured, in my family or any other, nor do i feel that her behavior was appropriate but it does not make me hate her.

i was able to watch the clip and i stand by what i said before. in listening to janie tell the story it did not seem as extreme to me as i thought it might be. she said she confronted her and went after her with a knife. she did not embellish on this "first attack." for all we know this could mean that she grabbed a knife, waved it around and threatened her. it doesn't man she lunged at her with a knife or took stabs at her. again we shouldn't jump to ocnclusions. then, janie said she wrote her "friend" a note and stabbed it into a door. this was not in an attempt to stab through the wall or the door but to leave a message. mature? no. aggressive? yes. but by no means homicidal or a murder attempt. because if she really tried to murder the girl or injure her janie would have been charged with attempted murder or she would have been slapped with a restraning order. but it doesn't appear that that was the case. if it were, she would not be allowed in the house.

again. do i think janie has issues? yes. do i think threatening people with a knife is good behavior or commendable? no. do i think that in highly emotional states you react in ways you shouldn't or wouldn;t normally? yes. do i think that makes your actions excusable? no.

but again we do not know the whole story. i will not condemn her for a 30 second clip that i saw.

Offline atimberger1

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 11:51:33 AM »
In the clip she shows how she lunged at the girl tryin to stab her.........watch it again..........you have every right to have your opinion, but please don't try and paint it as though I wish anyones' family............yours or anyone elses would get hurt........you may think that is what I was saying but trust me when I have something to say I say it, I don't need to beat around the bush about it.........thanks for the attack against my character..........hope it made you feel better for the day

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 11:56:39 AM »
let's keep on topic about kaysar and Janie.

One of the rules is no personal attacks.  Let's all agree to have diferent opinions.  Play nice everyone.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 12:58:44 PM »
Remember everybody........IT IS JUST A GAME on the ole television!!!!!!!!!
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 01:04:25 PM »
i apologize if that was seen as a personal attack or attack on someone's character--i was only trying to state my opinion about janie and then my family was brought into the dsicussion and i reacted to that. truly i am sorry if i stepped out of line. i have lost a family member to violence so it touched a sore spot.

i watched the clip 3-4 times. janie had a drink in her hand when telling the story and was obviously intoxicated (janie definately has some problems in this area). yes she made a stab gesture. but they were very short stab gestures, which would indicate the the person was right in front of her. if that were the case, then she obviously would have made contact and actually stabbed this woman, which was obviously not the case. there would have been an arrest or legal issues. bb would have not aired it on television because there would be more legal issues. i just don't see that it is possible that she actually lunged at the girl with a knife or directly stabbed her. she could have pulled out a knife, she could have made a motion with a knife, she could have chased her with the knife but she could not have lunged at her or stabbed her. otherwise some sort of alteraction would have broken out and someone would have been injured and there would have been legal ramifications. it was still agressive and inexcusable but it does nto make her a homicidal maniac or a horrible person.

i just don't think we have enough information to condemn her. it was a 30 second clip. we don't know what the other woman said to her or if she pushed her or threatened her. we don't know if there were drugs. alcohol or the risk of sexually transmitted diseases involved. we know next to nothing.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 02:41:55 PM »
... i have lost a family member to violence so it touched a sore spot.

i just don't think we have enough information to condemn her. it was a 30 second clip. we don't know what the other woman said to her or if she pushed her or threatened her. we don't know if there were drugs. alcohol or the risk of sexually transmitted diseases involved. we know next to nothing.

I'm sorry Kerri, we understand something hitting close to home.   :hug?:

You said it right.. we know next to nothing, probably ought to say nothing more.  :dance:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.