Author Topic: How come .......  (Read 8890 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
How come .......
« on: August 11, 2006, 06:10:26 AM »
OK now im just wondering how come they didnt ask james's mother if she was proud of the way her son was playing the game???????????????

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: How come .......
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 06:50:03 AM »
I think they were just asking the mothers of Chill Town.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 07:53:09 AM »
i was kind of being sarcastic.  I think that James is an untrustworthy weasel.  Will may be a liar but at least he has class when he does it.  I doubt we will ever see Will turn on Boogie like James turned on his alliance.  He was making deals almost right from the start.  Dain is a fool to say that he is the one she most trusts in the house.  Dont these people watch the other seasons of the game they are playing?

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 08:19:26 AM »
Sorry, didn't detect the sarcasm.
As for Mike and Will, sure they will not turn on each other but they turn on their alliances just as much as James does. Mike said it last night, they have an alliance with everyone in the house. So who is more trustworthy? James only turns if he feels his alliance is turning on him. MIke and Will do it just for fun.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 08:43:56 AM »
the difference is that mike and will are fun to watch.  and i honestly believe that they do have integrity when it comes to their alliance.  They will not turn on each other. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 08:48:53 AM »
I enjoy Will and Mike, but I enjoy James just as much. It's interesting to watch a player with so much angst! He's way better than watching boring Kaysar. I'm glad he's gone.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 09:03:51 AM »
i liked kaser and i would have liked to see almost anyone else gone, but i agree that he wasnt that exciting this year.  He seemed depressed alot. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 09:06:51 AM »
And after Julie dropped the bomb on him about James I really did feel sorry for him. He looked like someone just kicked him in the gut.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 09:15:04 AM »
thats because kayser is a nice guy and  james is awful.  its one thing to switch alliances but the things he said about janie were hurtful.  james has a bit of built up anger and bitterness.  its one thing not to like someone but to be that vile then to be buddy buddy there is something seriously wrong with him. 

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 09:23:44 AM »
Perhaps, but that makes good television.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 11:32:57 AM »
And after Julie dropped the bomb on him about James I really did feel sorry for him. He looked like someone just kicked him in the gut.

I agree with ya, I wish she had have given him a BD cake instead.  :hbday: KAYSER!!

This whole season has had some mean stuff for the HGs. Digging fake RATS out of a slop trough. Hitting each other with a meteor, heavy one at that.  Or the first contest when they poured disgusting crap on them, or maggots that Howie used on Diane where she had to put her feet into them. (Howie should never have chosen them.)  YUCK! :umn:

The slop isn't good either. It was not thought out well enough for a food substitute and a protein drink doesn't seem to be enough to suppliment their diet. When all the people involved want to go home and are depressed, it isn't pleasant to watch.

I can't say I watched all the seasons maybe it was always like this.  ??? Maybe I should watch reruns of the Partridge Family or Lucy.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 11:42:14 AM »
they have always been whoney but not like this season. you have to remember they have all been through this once before too, which must make it doubley hard. they def have too much downtime though. i think they need to keep them better occupied.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 12:24:15 PM »
they have always been whoney but not like this season. you have to remember they have all been through this once before too, which must make it doubley hard. they def have too much downtime though. i think they need to keep them better occupied.

It is the All Stars isn't it.  :lol: I hope they have something fun for the food competition this go round.   :gammy:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 12:26:53 PM »
I hope they have a food competition in general. It's like as soon as sequester started up, there were no more food competitions. It made me angry to the end.

(:;)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 12:37:21 PM »
The food competitions are always entertaining.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 01:39:46 PM »
This ought to be a good one, a Slop Cookoff!  :lol3:  The judges are to be past HGs I believe. Heh heh.. WHO I wonder.  :angel:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 01:58:27 PM »
That is something that I don't want to be a judge of. The ghosts got the short end of the stick on that one.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 02:00:10 PM »
I bet George wins, he has the most experience with slop!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 02:02:18 PM »
Yep. Poor guy. Slop for 60 days. You can do it Chicken George

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 02:34:05 PM »
Yep. Poor guy. Slop for 60 days. You can do it Chicken George

They get to use other ingredients and I'm hoping George can eat some of it too!  ;D

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 02:35:25 PM »
I don't know if I could resist. If Chicken George can't then this will be one hard competition for him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 02:47:03 PM »
Tanner have you seen the waffles? They look pretty good.  :lol:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »
yeah but past houseguests . . .  i am sure they will not like any of it jsut so they can be on slop.

Can you imagiane only Janie and marcy eating and drinking

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2006, 02:58:12 PM »
No I haven't seen the waffles because I don't have a live feed. lol ;D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2006, 03:08:31 PM »
No I haven't seen the waffles because I don't have a live feed. lol ;D

NOOOO!!! Puddin has a screen cap. LOL

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9803.0;attach=13523;image

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 03:29:54 PM »
CG cant win ! lol they said so! He can only assist .

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 07:03:37 PM »
I just dont get all the James Bashing
James was right about getting CT out since they are in the perfect position to really keep moving ahead.  Yes they are entertaining but
Janie is just as bad as James.-  How about how she lied to Kasar about Diane in the competition and then Howie spoke up and said Jamie you said to not let Diane win. 
When James did what SS6 wanted he change what he was doing for them and then CT was supposed to be taken out. 
James was never truly included in the SS6 - Janie has been running the show and Kasar and Howie have been puppets to her.  Sad that Kasar left but he didnt have any fight in him. 
Im all for James- Janie is the very back stabbing and cant see anything but a good looking guy making her look like a fool. 
CT should have been out since they have Ercia in the palm of their hand so thats a true alliance of 3 and the rest of the people they use.
Go!! James!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 10:09:26 PM »
I just dont get all the James Bashing
James was right about getting CT out since they are in the perfect position to really keep moving ahead.  Yes they are entertaining but
Janie is just as bad as James.-  How about how she lied to Kasar about Diane in the competition and then Howie spoke up and said Jamie you said to not let Diane win. 
When James did what SS6 wanted he change what he was doing for them and then CT was supposed to be taken out. 
James was never truly included in the SS6 - Janie has been running the show and Kasar and Howie have been puppets to her.  Sad that Kasar left but he didnt have any fight in him. 
Im all for James- Janie is the very back stabbing and cant see anything but a good looking guy making her look like a fool. 
CT should have been out since they have Ercia in the palm of their hand so thats a true alliance of 3 and the rest of the people they use.
Go!! James!!!!

:welcome: Riosmommy, love that name!  :hrt:

James is really a complicated person. He said that CT should be voted out but at the time Will was constantly saying vote me out, vote me out which led people to want to keep him. (Reverse psychology!)  :snicker:

It turns out though that Boogie and James had an agreement even before they came in the house to be aligned so if one or both had gone up or even talk of it I think he would have had qualms. To put it nicely  :groan:

Janie wanted to take Danie out but Howie and Kayser wouldn't commit one way or the other so she put up Diane. I think the mistakes for the S6 began last week when they didn't stick together and James used Diane's nomination to go to the floaters. James had an agreement with Diane as well which is why he was so upset.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 11:36:22 PM »
The really sad thing about that is the fact that Kaysar and Howie talked Janelle to not eliminate Danielle and Kaysar payed the price.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 12:25:52 AM »
 :kuss: Thank you for the compliments on my name - Rio is my dog.

I wasn't aware James and Boggie had an agreement.  Goes to show what happens when I dont watch the live feeds.  Next year I am definetly getting them.  I actually feel bad for Janel in a way because I think when she see's the show afterwards she is going to be very hurt by Wills remarks.  The object of the game I belive is just like survivor its out smart and out wit.  Janell has outplay big time.  The girl is unstopable.  I just find this show fascinating.  I just didnt think the way Kasar was told about James was really fair to James because he wasn't as bad as they made him look.  James was really mad about Janel.  I actually think Howie is absolsutely funny as can be this year just can't figure whats up with him.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 12:28:49 AM »
I think Janelle has some extreme luck as well. She is playing good right now but the way she is playing she might put herself in her grave. It is never good whenever one especially two are gunning for you personally and even if Danielle or James go this week one is going to stay to seek Janelle out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2006, 10:14:26 AM »
:kuss: Thank you for the compliments on my name - Rio is my dog.

I wasn't aware James and Boggie had an agreement.  Goes to show what happens when I dont watch the live feeds.  Next year I am definetly getting them.  I actually feel bad for Janel in a way because I think when she see's the show afterwards she is going to be very hurt by Wills remarks.  The object of the game I belive is just like survivor its out smart and out wit.  Janell has outplay big time.  The girl is unstopable.  I just find this show fascinating.  I just didnt think the way Kasar was told about James was really fair to James because he wasn't as bad as they made him look.  James was really mad about Janel.  I actually think Howie is absolsutely funny as can be this year just can't figure whats up with him.

Janie is going to be hurt by a lot of things, most particularly by Goober and Jase. Last night is a prime example of why people don't like James. He is a skunk, a liar, not to mention stupid because he makes deals with everyone and gets caught.  :whisper:

He threw the POV comp, yelled at Janie, and told Danie that he's lied from day one to Janie, yet he puts on his pompous self-righteous act, blaming Janie for everything under the sun.  :lol3: Gee James.. that will surely help your alliance (whichever one that is) to trust you.  :killme:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2006, 10:57:43 PM »
I agree. I just can't get over not liking Janelle but James is a complete asshole and hipocrit. (I can't spell but you get the point)

I want James to go so bad. But the problem is that he wins EVERYTHING!!! He is the Veto King, HoH, the only thing he hasn't won yet is Coup D'Etat and god forbid he win that to.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2006, 04:35:28 PM »
I agree. I just can't get over not liking Janelle but James is a complete asshole and hipocrit. (I can't spell but you get the point)

I want James to go so bad. But the problem is that he wins EVERYTHING!!! He is the Veto King, HoH, the only thing he hasn't won yet is Coup D'Etat and god forbid he win that to.

:groan: he won't win that one and we already know he won't win Prom King!  :lol3:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2006, 06:36:11 PM »
I know that now.

And if he wins prom king I think I will just have to hang myself.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2006, 10:26:01 PM »
I know that now.

And if he wins prom king I think I will just have to hang myself.

James isn't worth it Tanner!   :grins: I should amble over to CBS and vote for James a few more times..  :crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe:

BTW, I just can't make myself pay to vote for Jainie and Will even though I want them to get the Prom King & Queen prize. Anyone else voting with the text message option?

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2006, 12:07:37 AM »
I did. I voted Chicken George for King and Marcellas for Queen. ;D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2006, 06:12:40 AM »
I did. I voted Chicken George for King and Marcellas for Queen. ;D

How funny!  :lol3: