Author Topic: Mike Boogie & Erika engaged !  (Read 20443 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Mike Boogie & Erika engaged !
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2006, 12:31:33 AM »
lol. Shocking isn't it? As I said the Daddy Mike Boogie/Mommy Erika connection with the addition of Uncle Will is a sitcom waiting to happen.

(And they might be the next Boston Rob and Amber.  :o

ewwwwwwwww they can't touch Romber !!  :jam:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2006, 12:51:48 AM »
No. No one can come close to Boston Rob and Amber. But they could be the love coupld of the show. Mike Boogie and Erika and Boston Rob and Amber should get together. That would be an intersting night.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2006, 07:42:03 AM »
ok i thougth the whole engagement thing was a joke...but last night in the hot tub will said that erika and boogie had been living together for 6 months and that bb needs to do more research. weird. do you think that is true? and then while erika and boogie were "doing stuff" in bed he said can you forget about whatever happens in this house and we start over when it is done (umm..erika that means he is going to throw you under the bus but still wants booty after). now this does not sound like something an engaged couple would do. wouldn't you have more trust in your fiancee then in dani and james?

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2006, 11:13:41 AM »
True. I don't think it is a scam but remember Will is Mike Boogies best friend. This could have all been a set up by them and maybe even Erika.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.