Author Topic: Jon  (Read 5320 times)

Theresa

Jon
« on: December 19, 2003, 01:01:55 AM »
i am sooooo happy Sandra won.  i wanted her or Darrah to win.  if Jon had won i would have been pissed and i had already said if lillian or Burton won i would not watch it any more because i was really ticked they brought them back.  i missed the final show and the reunion show but i am dieing to know what they said about Jon and his grandma.  If i was his grandma i would choke him, lol.  Anyway.. did they bring it up in the reunion show?

theresa

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:Jon
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2003, 10:29:30 AM »
His Grandma was actually there.  He even made a comment like "Maybe in the all-stars I'll say my grandfather died".  What a jerk.  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2003, 10:35:26 AM »
He makes me sick.  i hope he is not on the all stars.

theresa

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 02:32:49 AM »
AMEN! Jon is pathetic! Grrrr... RudyRules

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Sandra
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 03:01:57 AM »
I am ELATED that Sandra won!  :)  Yahoo!  She was the most deserving...well...she AND Rupert.  I hope Rupert wins in All Stars.  

:) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  :D

Rudy
« Last Edit: December 23, 2003, 03:04:35 AM by RudyRules »

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 09:24:49 PM »
Yeah for Sandra.  I was so happy that she won.  She deserved it.  I thought she answered all the juries questions perfectly.  Short, simple and honest.  I figured she had at least 4 of the votes with the way she answered her questions.  I was rather shocked that she got 6 in total.  Way to go Sandra.
As for Jon's grandmother, they had her on the reunion show.  Jeff mentioned that they were all devasted by the news and felt bad that they called the grandmothers house to offer any help and they were shocked when she picked up the phone.  I thought that was rather funny.