Author Topic: Laguna Beach/The Hills News  (Read 4375 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Laguna Beach/The Hills News
« on: August 09, 2006, 07:20:49 PM »
We will discuss tonight on RFF Radio, but I have it on solid footing from a very reliable source that not only have LC and Jason broken up but there are some big-time allegations going around.  Jason is apparently not being allowed into the complex where LC currently lives and the security at the complex is being told to use force to remove him should he try to come in.  LC is also in the process of moving out of this same apartment complex.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
Re: Laguna Beach/The Hills News
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 01:21:57 PM »
I heard something about that last night on MTV Canada during the airing of the Hills (LC's birthday show)

That she has a restraining order against him!!! WTF!!!!

Jason is psycho and she doesn't need to be with him...they were talking about getting a place in Malibu...wow back to the first LB show when they went out for their first date and it seemed like they had nothing in common...the guy is a slease.....

Saw preview of the people on LB S3...All new faces since they all graduated....let's see if we all will accept the characters as quickly as we did the first two seasons!!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
I can't believe that! I always knew that she could do better than Jason, but who knew that he was such a psycho? And I wonder what happened that ticked him off so badly. Hm..maybe we'll never know!
oXo Justine

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 11:02:57 AM »
Wow, someone post if they get more info.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!